Columbus, OH

#92548 Jan 11, 2014
my my my
mindy

Sacramento, CA

#92549 Jan 12, 2014
LastLaugh wrote:
<quoted text>
It happened b/c ur a drunken anorexic whore. Cycling and fan girling the local fire dept. Look in the mirror and stop blaming others. Ur FAR, FAR, FAR from perfect. And stop playing stupid.
Oh, so he has to sit on his ass in the apt 24/7 b/c ur not there?? LOOOLLOOLL Funny how ur faux "patient" hasn't evicted him immediately.
Um, and as u used to brag u literally did everything for him, HOW is he going to be able to get to the postoffice???
LLOOOLLLOOL
U learned NOTHING and are still as delusional as ever.
shut up and go bother someone else jerk.
mindy

Sacramento, CA

#92550 Jan 12, 2014
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> Mindy what happened to your auto that you had in New York?
Jeff has it....i gave up a lot for him.He can have it,got my dad's truck.have a good Sunday gal.
mindy

Sacramento, CA

#92551 Jan 12, 2014
You know hate is a horrid thing,i went to church and do every Sunday with Mom,maybe you haters should do the same.Before u judge,look in the mirror at yourself first.
Prayers

Orlando, FL

#92552 Jan 12, 2014
mindy wrote:
You know hate is a horrid thing,i went to church and do every Sunday with Mom,maybe you haters should do the same.Before u judge,look in the mirror at yourself first.
How's your sister?
LastLaugh

Waltham, MA

#92553 Jan 13, 2014
mindy wrote:
Don't hide behind your faux religion. It comes and goes with you. And it means nothing. It's incredibly insulting to those that do take their religion seriously.

I have my house in order - b/c it's MY house. I own it. I have a job that pays for it.

YOU don't have a house. OR a job. OR a pot to piss in.

And do NOT tell me I'm wrong about any of it, b/c, we both know I'm not.
LastLaugh

Waltham, MA

#92554 Jan 13, 2014
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Jeff has it....i gave up a lot for him.He can have it,got my dad's truck.have a good Sunday gal.
LOL

He has it - and all the rest of your shit b/c you couldn't afford to have it all shipped back and couldn't con anyone out of money to do it!

LLOOOOLLLOOOLLL
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#92555 Jan 14, 2014
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Jeff has it....i gave up a lot for him.He can have it,got my dad's truck.have a good Sunday gal.
You are much nicer than I would have been . I would have destroyed it or gave it to a stranger who could use a auto or left it for a neighbor than had been a friend.. Now the gal he took up with will be driving it . If it had been me that never would have happened.
mindy

Rancho Cordova, CA

#92556 Jan 15, 2014
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> You are much nicer than I would have been . I would have destroyed it or gave it to a stranger who could use a auto or left it for a neighbor than had been a friend.. Now the gal he took up with will be driving it . If it had been me that never would have happened.
Got my dad's truck,god rest his soul,that truck means more to me.Cleo the cat is in heaven here,she troops around the property like a queen.My Mom loves her.My sis is in pain and we are doing everything to find a way to alleviate that..I was cycling to Penn Valley and met the gentle giant as i call him(6'6) yes,i feet and we had a chat,so he has these pads that my sis can sleep on to alleviate pain,so being all new to me,i can't wait to see them and her to try them.He was kind enough to let us borrow them and coming Sat to drop them off.My Mom and him had a great conversation.I told her from my gut he was a nice guy,sure was right,hmmmmm pretty good judge of character ....tomorrow i ,well today i go to the feed store to get wormed for the horse ..just down the street a bit...
well enough about my world,i hope my dear lady that u are well,happy and nice and warm...hugs!!!
chucky

Seymour, WI

#92557 Jan 15, 2014
ahh you found a new dude to freeload off . mindy will never change lol lol
LastLaugh

Waltham, MA

#92558 Jan 16, 2014
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Got my dad's truck,god rest his soul,that truck means more to me.Cleo the cat is in heaven here,she troops around the property like a queen.My Mom loves her.My sis is in pain and we are doing everything to find a way to alleviate that..I was cycling to Penn Valley and met the gentle giant as i call him(6'6) yes,i feet and we had a chat,so he has these pads that my sis can sleep on to alleviate pain,so being all new to me,i can't wait to see them and her to try them.He was kind enough to let us borrow them and coming Sat to drop them off.My Mom and him had a great conversation.I told her from my gut he was a nice guy,sure was right,hmmmmm pretty good judge of character ....tomorrow i ,well today i go to the feed store to get wormed for the horse ..just down the street a bit...
well enough about my world,i hope my dear lady that u are well,happy and nice and warm...hugs!!!
I, I, I, I, I.

Always all about you. Never really about anyone else. Shouldn't be about YOU. Should be about your poor sister. But, when one craves attention and validation as much as you do... you should be ashamed.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#92559 Jan 16, 2014
LastLaugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't hide behind your faux religion. It comes and goes with you. And it means nothing. It's incredibly insulting to those that do take their religion seriously.
I have my house in order - b/c it's MY house. I own it. I have a job that pays for it.
YOU don't have a house. OR a job. OR a pot to piss in.
And do NOT tell me I'm wrong about any of it, b/c, we both know I'm not.
Its good that you have everything but you need to be nice about it . You can lose it all and have nothing. Fire, tornado, and health can take everything.
LastLaugh

Waltham, MA

#92560 Jan 16, 2014
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>
Its good that you have everything but you need to be nice about it . You can lose it all and have nothing. Fire, tornado, and health can take everything.
It absolutely can be gone.

But you miss my original point. I HAVE it to lose. I've worked for what I have. I don't need to sponge off of others. I don't need to con and lie my way thru.

Nor do I have to come on here and brag about things that AREN'T mine and are out and out lies.

But, you knew that.
hello 2

Columbus, OH

#92561 Jan 19, 2014
LastLaugh wrote:
<quoted text>
It absolutely can be gone.
But you miss my original point. I HAVE it to lose. I've worked for what I have. I don't need to sponge off of others. I don't need to con and lie my way thru.
Nor do I have to come on here and brag about things that AREN'T mine and are out and out lies.
But, you knew that.
you must not have much to do since it is very obvious you are obsessed with Mindy & this topix. so you say you have a life. yeah right!!!!
LastLaugh

Waltham, MA

#92562 Jan 20, 2014
hello 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
you must not have much to do since it is very obvious you are obsessed with Mindy & this topix. so you say you have a life. yeah right!!!!
Reading dibble on a message board does not make one obsessed. Neither does it imply one does not have a life.

Hence YOU don't have one either since here YOU are reading and commenting and following the thread RIGHT?????????? Tool
Hmmm

Avon, OH

#92563 Jan 26, 2014
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Got my dad's truck,god rest his soul,that truck means more to me.Cleo the cat is in heaven here,she troops around the property like a queen.My Mom loves her.My sis is in pain and we are doing everything to find a way to alleviate that..I was cycling to Penn Valley and met the gentle giant as i call him(6'6) yes,i feet and we had a chat,so he has these pads that my sis can sleep on to alleviate pain,so being all new to me,i can't wait to see them and her to try them.He was kind enough to let us borrow them and coming Sat to drop them off.My Mom and him had a great conversation.I told her from my gut he was a nice guy,sure was right,hmmmmm pretty good judge of character ....tomorrow i ,well today i go to the feed store to get wormed for the horse ..just down the street a bit...
Are they heating pads? If your sister is in so much pain from bone cancer why doesn't her Dr. put her on pain medication? Mindy did you take your sister's pain meds and are now letting her suffer.?
mindy

Sacramento, CA

#92564 Jan 26, 2014
um i happen to know someone that has a device for her pain and will diagnose her at the end of the week.My friend Mike was here for 3 days again,lovely to see him,cuddle at night,sorry to him go.
mindy

Sacramento, CA

#92565 Jan 27, 2014
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they heating pads? If your sister is in so much pain from bone cancer why doesn't her Dr. put her on pain medication? Mindy did you take your sister's pain meds and are now letting her suffer.?
SHUT UP,you have no idea so go get a life....she can't be on meds you jerk,she has stage 4 CANCER and trying her best to alleviate pain the homeopathic way,if you can understand those words.
chucky

Schofield, WI

#92566 Jan 27, 2014
mindy wrote:
um i happen to know someone that has a device for her pain and will diagnose her at the end of the week.My friend Mike was here for 3 days again,lovely to see him,cuddle at night,sorry to him go.
you don't know shit....who do you know a witch doctor lol lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ward's Aunt Says Tony Stewart Grand Jury Put 'W... 8 hr CatRod53 94
this chase format 9 hr jdjracer 2
This Format 9 hr jdjracer 10
The dumb chase crap 11 hr WWE CRASHCAR 2014 2
Police: Black teen shot after altercation 20 hr the nightmare is ... 3
Keselowski And Stewart Fined After Charlotte Sc... Tue cweathwrford 9
The Chase Tue cweathwrford 2

NASCAR People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE