Mindy
chucky

Florence, WI

#92530 Dec 19, 2013
mindy wrote:
Top of the evening to ya all...Mom and i got windows at Lowes for the shed,and skylights,it's going to be our greenhouse for herbs and wheat grass ans storage.Cleo my cat thinks she owns the place and has Mom just in love with her,so cute.tomorrow is windows in,yipeeeee
so your spending mommys money to fix up your so called ranch.
mindy

United States

#92531 Jan 1, 2014
Happy new year to all the nice folks.
VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON

Rushville, IN

#92532 Jan 2, 2014
What are you doing in Sacremento so far from the ranch? Hope that HNY included ol' Vince BUT SINCE i NEVER HEAR FROM YOU, I'll just have to wonder.

I did tell you I have a 14 week old puppy that we named Mindy. It's a little white poodle to replace the one the Vet killed when she put it under to clean her teeth.[The dog not the vet].

You haven't gotten back in to installing vehicle lifts have you? At least you're away from the winter weather in NY. Wish I was as we are already getting a lot of snow and some ice.

Who loves ya baby!!!
Spell Patrol

Rushville, IN

#92533 Jan 2, 2014
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>ya the reason your there is your lying sorry ass got toss out of new york lol and mommy is a free meal ticket you maggot
I'm quite impressed Richard. You only had around half a dozen mistakes in your [correct your] sorry attempt at a humerous attack on Mindy. You're [correct you're, not your] obviously some slack jawed, ridge runnin', inbred, red neck, sister breedin' hillbilly who lives in a van down by the river.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#92534 Jan 4, 2014
mindy wrote:
Happy new year to all the nice folks.
Happy new year. I don't know if I am considered nice or not. I do know for sure this weather here sucks and tomorrow we are expecting 10-13 more inches of the nasty stuff. Cold temps coming next week they are saying 40 below. Take care stay warm.
nascarfan

Norwich, OH

#92535 Jan 4, 2014
I agree Snow, we have the same type of weather, moves on east from Indy. so sick of this . ready for spring & racing! Happy New Year. and Happy New Year to Mindy.
mindy

United States

#92536 Jan 5, 2014
nascarfan wrote:
I agree Snow, we have the same type of weather, moves on east from Indy. so sick of this . ready for spring & racing! Happy New Year. and Happy New Year to Mindy.
Thanks and happy New Year to you as well.My 49'ers won very happy
mindy

United States

#92537 Jan 5, 2014
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> Happy new year. I don't know if I am considered nice or not. I do know for sure this weather here sucks and tomorrow we are expecting 10-13 more inches of the nasty stuff. Cold temps coming next week they are saying 40 below. Take care stay warm.
oh my,you stay warm....we need rain here,so fork over some white stuff for the time being...hugs xoxo
mindy

United States

#92538 Jan 5, 2014
Spell Patrol wrote:
<quoted text> I'm quite impressed Richard. You only had around half a dozen mistakes in your [correct your] sorry attempt at a humerous attack on Mindy. You're [correct you're, not your] obviously some slack jawed, ridge runnin', inbred, red neck, sister breedin' hillbilly who lives in a van down by the river.
Well said friend.xoxo
mindy

United States

#92539 Jan 5, 2014
VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON wrote:
What are you doing in Sacremento so far from the ranch? Hope that HNY included ol' Vince BUT SINCE i NEVER HEAR FROM YOU, I'll just have to wonder.
I did tell you I have a 14 week old puppy that we named Mindy. It's a little white poodle to replace the one the Vet killed when she put it under to clean her teeth.[The dog not the vet].
You haven't gotten back in to installing vehicle lifts have you? At least you're away from the winter weather in NY. Wish I was as we are already getting a lot of snow and some ice.
Who loves ya baby!!!
Sacto is the closest as far as for internet as we are out in the country with no cell service.So the router will say Sacto(as we call it here) nice days here,still finishing the garden shed and porch to go on next,it will look like a little house,very cute.
racingfan

Columbus, OH

#92540 Jan 6, 2014
Hi Mindy. I am so proud of you. you are where you need to be. I saw a picture of your past friend, the drunken whore SK with the drunk . she is a mess.. her body language says it all. her face is so shallow, not polished nor pretty. so glad you are away from that. your are a good person. let us see how long that mess lasts!!!!. funny ones. I see he still wears the nascar merchandise you gave him.
mindy

United States

#92543 Jan 10, 2014
racingfan wrote:
Hi Mindy. I am so proud of you. you are where you need to be. I saw a picture of your past friend, the drunken whore SK with the drunk . she is a mess.. her body language says it all. her face is so shallow, not polished nor pretty. so glad you are away from that. your are a good person. let us see how long that mess lasts!!!!. funny ones. I see he still wears the nascar merchandise you gave him.
THANK YOU,He was a jerk and no idea how it happened but i tell u this about that,my good wrench fire suit better be packed up or their will be hell to pay...just sent a check to former patient/landlord to ship remaining boxes.major pluming issues due to cold,and if the idiot would have been home running drip water and not with the whore,my patient would not have to replace pipes.
mindy

United States

#92544 Jan 10, 2014
I will be getting a horse to board here,so excited....a friend from high school needs property and i said bring him here,she just called...brb
LastLaugh

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#92545 Jan 10, 2014
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>THANK YOU,He was a jerk and no idea how it happened but i tell u this about that,my good wrench fire suit better be packed up or their will be hell to pay...just sent a check to former patient/landlord to ship remaining boxes.major pluming issues due to cold,and if the idiot would have been home running drip water and not with the whore,my patient would not have to replace pipes.
It happened b/c ur a drunken anorexic whore. Cycling and fan girling the local fire dept. Look in the mirror and stop blaming others. Ur FAR, FAR, FAR from perfect. And stop playing stupid.

Oh, so he has to sit on his ass in the apt 24/7 b/c ur not there?? LOOOLLOOLL Funny how ur faux "patient" hasn't evicted him immediately.

Um, and as u used to brag u literally did everything for him, HOW is he going to be able to get to the postoffice???

LLOOOLLLOOL

U learned NOTHING and are still as delusional as ever.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#92546 Jan 11, 2014
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>THANK YOU,He was a jerk and no idea how it happened but i tell u this about that,my good wrench fire suit better be packed up or their will be hell to pay...just sent a check to former patient/landlord to ship remaining boxes.major pluming issues due to cold,and if the idiot would have been home running drip water and not with the whore,my patient would not have to replace pipes.
Mindy what happened to your auto that you had in New York?
wink

Springfield, NJ

#92547 Jan 11, 2014
fff uk Mindy
tahw

Columbus, OH

#92548 Jan 11, 2014
my my my
mindy

United States

#92549 Jan 12, 2014
LastLaugh wrote:
<quoted text>
It happened b/c ur a drunken anorexic whore. Cycling and fan girling the local fire dept. Look in the mirror and stop blaming others. Ur FAR, FAR, FAR from perfect. And stop playing stupid.
Oh, so he has to sit on his ass in the apt 24/7 b/c ur not there?? LOOOLLOOLL Funny how ur faux "patient" hasn't evicted him immediately.
Um, and as u used to brag u literally did everything for him, HOW is he going to be able to get to the postoffice???
LLOOOLLLOOL
U learned NOTHING and are still as delusional as ever.
shut up and go bother someone else jerk.
mindy

United States

#92550 Jan 12, 2014
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> Mindy what happened to your auto that you had in New York?
Jeff has it....i gave up a lot for him.He can have it,got my dad's truck.have a good Sunday gal.
mindy

United States

#92551 Jan 12, 2014
You know hate is a horrid thing,i went to church and do every Sunday with Mom,maybe you haters should do the same.Before u judge,look in the mirror at yourself first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nascar tours Mon dadof83 1
News Jimmie Johnson, Chad Knaus stick together to ch... Sun JrPhartzz 12
Crank it up Mar 26 Oscar 2
I wish Kyle Busch had've been able to whip Mar 22 elliott104 20
You Could Swing A Dead Cat ... Phoenix Grandsta... Mar 21 Old NASCAR fan 3
News NASCAR HOFer Mark Martin sees no issue with Veg... Mar 20 Light Phartce 4
News NASCAR Xfinity: Dash 4 Cash program kicks off a... Mar 18 MorePhartz 2
More from around the web