Mindy
mindy

Troy, NY

#92468 Oct 18, 2013
chucky wrote:
mindy mindy mindy you need to post agine we miss you
Going home to California as my sister has Cancer now and have been going through a bit of stress....but miss you all..leaving on a plane 29th this month with cat with me...time to go home.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92469 Oct 18, 2013
Family is always first....
JRW

Glen Burnie, MD

#92470 Oct 18, 2013
Hello Mindy ,

Well, I was here back when , was wishing you a safe trip from home then...so now I am wishing you a safe trip back home.
Prayer's going up for you, your family.
Sorry things didn't workout in NY.
God Bless, take care gal !
LastLaugh

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#92471 Oct 19, 2013
PLEASE don't make this about your sister!!

This is about JEFF CHEATING ON YOU!! LOL

Guess the fabulous life you kept bragging about isn't so fabulous after all??

KARMA's a bitch and you just got slapped.

:):):)
whatever

Columbus, OH

#92472 Oct 19, 2013
everyone knew Jeff was a loser & drunk. but you did love him & took really good care of him. stuck by him & his sons, so let 's see how the newbie acts when she see the real Jeff.
Mindy,you go home to famiy & ranch, better weather and continue biking. you will soon be glad to be rid of that drunk, cheating loser.
Whaaaaat

Costa Mesa, CA

#92473 Oct 21, 2013
WOW this place hasn't changed much, or at all
VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON

Rushville, IN

#92474 Oct 23, 2013
mindy wrote:
Family is always first....
Always hoped you would go back to California but not under these circumstances. I see the haters are still after you. Sorry if they are right about Nascar. Maybe it's time to start over again but with a different name. Would like to e-mail you again since he won't be there to censor your mail. Think about it. Just remember....some people are friends forever but some friendships peter out but I'll be your friend forever peter in or peter out. That's an old one. Take care of yourself and your sister!!!
The Truth

Dryden, Canada

#92475 Oct 25, 2013
VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON wrote:
<quoted text> Always hoped you would go back to California but not under these circumstances. I see the haters are still after you. Sorry if they are right about Nascar. Maybe it's time to start over again but with a different name. Would like to e-mail you again since he won't be there to censor your mail. Think about it. Just remember....some people are friends forever but some friendships peter out but I'll be your friend forever peter in or peter out. That's an old one. Take care of yourself and your sister!!!
I was going to make fun of you but this desperate plea is so pathetic I can't bring myself to do it. You've already outed yourself as king of the losers why rub it in more. I can just see you crying the blues to your blow up doll with Mindy's picture taped to the head,... pathetic.
VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON

Rushville, IN

#92476 Oct 27, 2013
F off you snowbound mountie. Did I write to you? I think not. Mind your own bidness. What an ignorant piece of s*it. First you say you can't bring yourself to make fun but you try to do so the rest of your sorry post. Go back to your trailer down in the snowdrift where your inbred sister/wife and your pack of rug rats are waiting for your free health care...does it include mental health? I hope so because you need it. Do you get free cheese, clothes from goodwill, foodstamps and the like as people of your ilk normally do. Are you a true canadian or a transplanted ridge runnin', hillbilly, slack jawed slug from the usa? Mind your own bidness or I'll turn my blow-up doll over and put your ugly mug on it's back and do it the way you like it. So I'm the king and you're not, learn to know the difference.
The Truth

Dryden, Canada

#92477 Oct 28, 2013
Now now, Vincent,... just calm down and breathe, there is that better? Now take your meds, you've made a real breakthrough here; admitting what you've done with your doll. Now we can diagnose the rest of your issues; what we have here is called "projection" you're projecting your current situation onto others as a cry for help and we can work with that! Don't be embarrassed that the things you accuse others of are close descriptions of you, by bringing them out in the open you have the opportunity to address and do something about them! I'm so proud of you!
VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON

Rushville, IN

#92478 Oct 28, 2013
The Truth wrote:
Now now, Vincent,... just calm down and breathe, there is that better? Now take your meds, you've made a real breakthrough here; admitting what you've done with your doll. Now we can diagnose the rest of your issues; what we have here is called "projection" you're projecting your current situation onto others as a cry for help and we can work with that! Don't be embarrassed that the things you accuse others of are close descriptions of you, by bringing them out in the open you have the opportunity to address and do something about them! I'm so proud of you!
I think TRUTH Junior is quite happy with what I do to it as would you. Your canadian mountie picture really sets TRUTH Junior off. I actually call TRUTH Junior Sgt. Preston of the yukon as it sort of fits. King says you take liberties with him and the rest of your dog sled team and he doesn't like it. A call to Dudley Doright is probably coming. I assume you aren't actually a doctor but you saw one on TV so you feel qualified to diagnose people. Oh well, at least you're proud of me. Just love your canadian names for cities like medicine hat and yellow knife and of course vagina or is it regina? You canucks are a riot.
Dr Vinnie Von Bots

Rushville, IN

#92479 Oct 28, 2013
The Truth wrote:
See here my good fellow. Are you a licensed doctor? If not I must warn you of the serious ramafications of your "diagnosing" peoples supposed [in your opinion] issues. The long arm of the law will surely reach right up into that god forsaken snowbound disaster called canada and haul your smart arse right back here to the USA to answer for your malpractice comments even if you aren't a doctor.{Do they actually have doctors in "the great white"?] Prescribing meds is a very serious charge and I see you told Mr. McMahon to take meds. That's an open and shut case my friend. Your comments about his psychological state is also practicing medicine without a license I assume. You're in deep doo doo fella. Ah, I see on a TV map that the long arm of the law is indeed moving its way toward Dryden. Oh hel* your goose is cooked. By the way I thought canadiana were supposed to be polite and here you attack the lovely Mindy and the head of the WWE.
The Truth

Dryden, Canada

#92480 Oct 30, 2013
VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON wrote:
<quoted text>I think TRUTH Junior is quite happy with what I do to it as would you. Your canadian mountie picture really sets TRUTH Junior off. I actually call TRUTH Junior Sgt. Preston of the yukon as it sort of fits. King says you take liberties with him and the rest of your dog sled team and he doesn't like it. A call to Dudley Doright is probably coming. I assume you aren't actually a doctor but you saw one on TV so you feel qualified to diagnose people. Oh well, at least you're proud of me. Just love your canadian names for cities like medicine hat and yellow knife and of course vagina or is it regina? You canucks are a riot.
And here we see you revealing your gay and degenerate sides with references to sexual acts on men and animals. Another revealing breakthrough for you.
Tell us more, I am beginning to suspect a history of barn yard sodomy in your background.
The Truth

Dryden, Canada

#92481 Oct 30, 2013
Dr Vinnie Von Bots wrote:
<quoted text>See here my good fellow. Are you a licensed doctor? If not I must warn you of the serious ramafications of your "diagnosing" peoples supposed [in your opinion] issues. The long arm of the law will surely reach right up into that god forsaken snowbound disaster called canada and haul your smart arse right back here to the USA to answer for your malpractice comments even if you aren't a doctor.{Do they actually have doctors in "the great white"?] Prescribing meds is a very serious charge and I see you told Mr. McMahon to take meds. That's an open and shut case my friend. Your comments about his psychological state is also practicing medicine without a license I assume. You're in deep doo doo fella. Ah, I see on a TV map that the long arm of the law is indeed moving its way toward Dryden. Oh hel* your goose is cooked. By the way I thought canadiana were supposed to be polite and here you attack the lovely Mindy and the head of the WWE.
So now your multiple personality disorder again emerges, not to be confused with schizophrenia. You are trying to deflect with threats of legal recourse that are completely idealistic. You have taken this direction in order to portray yourself a false sense of intelligence in a field you are totally lost in. You reference attacks on your love fixation and a wrestling organization which I assume fill the moments of your day when you are not fantasizing about her.
The profile we can build so far is of a man in his mid to late 50s, still living at home with his mother. Probably only leaving home to attend events such a Pokimon or SciFi conventions, Has yet to have a real relationship with any woman other than his mother. Unable to obtain meaningful employment, no longer on a regular schedule of personal grooming, diet consisting of junk food and mom's occasional cooking.
Accurate so far?
Mr McMahon

Rushville, IN

#92482 Oct 30, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
And here we see you revealing your gay and degenerate sides with references to sexual acts on men and animals. Another revealing breakthrough for you.
Tell us more, I am beginning to suspect a history of barn yard sodomy in your background.
So your homophobic head rises to reveal another flaw in your character. I guess the long winters snowbound in a cabin in the backwoods with your daddy and the dasterdly deeds he at first forced upon you but later you were all in favor of has turned you into a gay basher. The word on the street is you are quite taken by furry little animals like you and your daddy shared. Don't be ashamed....own it and don't try to pass it off to others. I heard you were a registered sex offender up there in Dryden. Good job you little bugger!!!
Dr Von Bots

Rushville, IN

#92483 Oct 30, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So now your multiple personality disorder again emerges, not to be confused with schizophrenia. You are trying to deflect with threats of legal recourse that are completely idealistic. You have taken this direction in order to portray yourself a false sense of intelligence in a field you are totally lost in. You reference attacks on your love fixation and a wrestling organization which I assume fill the moments of your day when you are not fantasizing about her.
The profile we can build so far is of a man in his mid to late 50s, still living at home with his mother. Probably only leaving home to attend events such a Pokimon or SciFi conventions, Has yet to have a real relationship with any woman other than his mother. Unable to obtain meaningful employment, no longer on a regular schedule of personal grooming, diet consisting of junk food and mom's occasional cooking.
Accurate so far?
Let's start with the profile. The man part is correct [and what a man I am] You're off by well over 10 years on the age, don't live with mommy, I do like comic book conventions and dressing as Captain James Tyberious Kirk at Star Trek conventions. Wrong about the woman comment. Have had several wives and have at least a dozen curtain climbers. I am employed as a doctor which I consider meaningful. Grooming and eating habits are both wrong. As for grooming, do you think I could land several wives if I was a slob? As for dreaming of the lovely Mindy, why wouldn't I even if I tried. I would guess you are so mad at Mindy because she shut your mountie butt down. She is so beautiful she would kick people of your ilk to the curb. As a professional doctor my medical opinion of you is as follows. You're on the public dole or should we say teat. You over use the medical program because it's free and I would guess you are on many prescriptions trying to over come your feelings of grandure, your jealousy of others who have cars instead of dog sleds for transportation and eat beef instead of beaver tails, your feelings of inadaquacy. I would recommend you quit your berating the lucious Mindy as she is so far out of your league you will never stand a chance. Settle for someone in your own social class like a hooker or a drug addict. I will be sending a bill for my expert medical diagnosis by mail.
LastLaugh

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#92484 Nov 2, 2013
So Mindypoo...

What happened to all your braggart posts about how GREAT your life is and how everyone else's suck??

And all your posts telling people how much they suck and they need to get a life??

And where's all your nasty name calling posts?

And where's all your posts letting everyone know how GREAT you are and how special you are?

KARMA is a bitch my dear. You deserve every thing you got...and then some. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.

Hopefully you've learned a lesson.

Eat up on your humble pie...you have several to eat. And try not to throw it up.:)
The Truth

Dryden, Canada

#92485 Nov 4, 2013
Mr McMahon wrote:
<quoted text>So your homophobic head rises to reveal another flaw in your character. I guess the long winters snowbound in a cabin in the backwoods with your daddy and the dasterdly deeds he at first forced upon you but later you were all in favor of has turned you into a gay basher. The word on the street is you are quite taken by furry little animals like you and your daddy shared. Don't be ashamed....own it and don't try to pass it off to others. I heard you were a registered sex offender up there in Dryden. Good job you little bugger!!!
and now the subject includes personal attacks along with deflection as part of his defense mechanism. The "Homophobe" comment reveals some self loathing for past acts possibly why your next reference is to a father figure molesting a son,... not clear yet if you performed the vile behavior or were the recipient, leaning towards the latter. You then go on to endorse pleasuring ones self with animals, disturbing! I would recommend checking yourself in to a facility that can provide constant therapy and possibly electric shock!
The Truth

Dryden, Canada

#92486 Nov 4, 2013
Dr Von Bots wrote:
<quoted text>Let's start with the profile. The man part is correct [and what a man I am] You're off by well over 10 years on the age, don't live with mommy, I do like comic book conventions and dressing as Captain James Tyberious Kirk at Star Trek conventions. Wrong about the woman comment. Have had several wives and have at least a dozen curtain climbers. I am employed as a doctor which I consider meaningful. Grooming and eating habits are both wrong. As for grooming, do you think I could land several wives if I was a slob? As for dreaming of the lovely Mindy, why wouldn't I even if I tried. I would guess you are so mad at Mindy because she shut your mountie butt down. She is so beautiful she would kick people of your ilk to the curb. As a professional doctor my medical opinion of you is as follows. You're on the public dole or should we say teat. You over use the medical program because it's free and I would guess you are on many prescriptions trying to over come your feelings of grandure, your jealousy of others who have cars instead of dog sleds for transportation and eat beef instead of beaver tails, your feelings of inadaquacy. I would recommend you quit your berating the lucious Mindy as she is so far out of your league you will never stand a chance. Settle for someone in your own social class like a hooker or a drug addict. I will be sending a bill for my expert medical diagnosis by mail.
You poor, poor man; your affectionate reference to "Mommy" as well as your admission to multiple failures in relationships with women support the profile of an abused/molested child living in a fantasy world. The breakthrough here though is your admission that fantasy does make up a large part of your life and because of the decades of being a whipping boy you choose to pretend to be someone of power and authority when you act out. But then the defenses come back up and you again go on the attack. You appear to fantasize that everyone is competing with you for your love interest; I would suspect that she has posted pictures and those pictures remind you of your mother as a middle aged abused housewife and that is the reason for your fixation. She also ignores you as your mother did while your father/father figure abused you so you are desperate for her attention. I do not want to go further on such a public forum but again strongly suggest you seek help!
Richard

Milwaukee, WI

#92487 Nov 4, 2013
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Going home to California as my sister has Cancer now and have been going through a bit of stress....but miss you all..leaving on a plane 29th this month with cat with me...time to go home.
did you wearout your welcome in NY?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I wish Kyle Busch had've been able to whip Mar 22 elliott104 20
You Could Swing A Dead Cat ... Phoenix Grandsta... Mar 21 Old NASCAR fan 3
News Jimmie Johnson, Chad Knaus stick together to ch... Mar 20 TimePharrt 10
News NASCAR HOFer Mark Martin sees no issue with Veg... Mar 20 Light Phartce 4
News NASCAR Xfinity: Dash 4 Cash program kicks off a... Mar 18 MorePhartz 2
question about new format Mar 15 jakedg 26
News NASCAR Considers Making Its Cars Quieter, Which... Mar 11 StagePhartss 8
More from around the web