Mindy
Richard

Milwaukee, WI

#92403 Aug 14, 2013
Mindy, do you race or just cycle for fun? What do you ride, a Trek?
MindyisADrunk

Rushville, IN

#92404 Aug 15, 2013
tony s wrote:
<quoted text> stfu and have another drink dick head
This comment from a midget who lives in his mommys basement and wacks off to pictures of Mindy. You little slug, your the wack job champion of this thread. Your daddy obviously deserted you when he saw what he...make that someone had produced and he didn't want any part of it. Come to think of it, you're probably at the library getting free internet because your old lady [mommy] can't afford lectricity. She hits "the man" up for food stamps, free cheese and whatever else she can steal. Your quite a family you little worm. Are there other idiots in your family that don't have no schoolin' and don't know how to capitalize their own name?
MindyisADrunk

Rushville, IN

#92405 Aug 15, 2013
tony s wrote:
special ed mindy lol the fire dept loves retards mindy that's why they give you the time of the day......you make them laugh you sorry ass bike wannabe rider lol lol lol LOL
I suppose you know all about special ed little jerk. If there is a retard on this thread it's you. By the way geek that's really politically correct referring to people as retards. Of course you have no idea what PC is. You seem to have a fascination with LOL. Did you ever think [no] you're the only dork laughing? Go visit the comic book store and if your a good little fella santa will take you to Comicon.
MindyisADrunk

Rushville, IN

#92406 Aug 15, 2013
tony s wrote:
<quoted text>I know you are but what am I ? lol lol
Now your juvenile colors are showing. "Another Pee Wee Herman" in our midst. Can't develop your own writing, you have to steal from people as dorky as yourself. Do you really want to know what you are you little troll [no offense to all you trolls out there]. You're a dwarf who can't get a job and sits around in the basement attacking other people. You have no girlfriend, no other friends other than your "boyfriend" if you get my drift. Your favorite activity is the circle jerk [obviously where you got your favorite term "wack job"] which is hard to do with just the two of you. You live off of government assistance and panhandling. You probably have a lenghty stay in the big house and do lots of drugs. Shuld I go on you little cretin?
DrPhilo

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#92408 Aug 15, 2013
MindyisADrunk wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose you know all about special ed little jerk. If there is a retard on this thread it's you. By the way geek that's really politically correct referring to people as retards. Of course you have no idea what PC is. You seem to have a fascination with LOL. Did you ever think [no] you're the only dork laughing? Go visit the comic book store and if your a good little fella santa will take you to Comicon.
So you're calling him out for calling people "retards" yet you call him a "midget"???

Of course you have no idea what PC is.
DrPhilo

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#92409 Aug 15, 2013
MindyisADrunk wrote:
<quoted text>Now your juvenile colors are showing. "Another Pee Wee Herman" in our midst. Can't develop your own writing, you have to steal from people as dorky as yourself. Do you really want to know what you are you little troll [no offense to all you trolls out there]. You're a dwarf who can't get a job and sits around in the basement attacking other people. You have no girlfriend, no other friends other than your "boyfriend" if you get my drift. Your favorite activity is the circle jerk [obviously where you got your favorite term "wack job"] which is hard to do with just the two of you. You live off of government assistance and panhandling. You probably have a lenghty stay in the big house and do lots of drugs. Shuld I go on you little cretin?
Speaking of stealing from people YOU hypocrite...I was using MindyIsADrunk as my nic...but...you're so original you chose to steal it?

But YOU'RE not a troll. Okay.:):):)
MindyisADrunk

Rushville, IN

#92410 Aug 15, 2013
DrPhilo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're calling him out for calling people "retards" yet you call him a "midget"???
Of course you have no idea what PC is.
And should I refer to you as a dwarf, midget, or troll? People of your ilk make me sick. You attack someone you don't actually know. Go crawl in a corner and have a wack off with that uncouth geek that doesn't use capital letters. You're two of a kind. Hey philo look "the plane, boss, the plane. I'm sure you remember that.
DrPhilo

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#92411 Aug 15, 2013
MindyisADrunk wrote:
<quoted text>And should I refer to you as a dwarf, midget, or troll? People of your ilk make me sick. You attack someone you don't actually know. Go crawl in a corner and have a wack off with that uncouth geek that doesn't use capital letters. You're two of a kind. Hey philo look "the plane, boss, the plane. I'm sure you remember that.
Oh I get you. Jerk off.

You can pick on people who aren't PC - yet you don't have to be.

You call out people who attack others - yet that's all you do.

I'll help your lack of spelling and punctuation knowledge.. It's "WHACK", there should be a " somewhere at the end of your sentence, and since Philo is a name you should practice what you preach and use a capital letter.

So, are you sticking up for Mindy b/c ugly, drunk, anorexic types give you a stiffy? Are you bored in your parents basement w/no friends to play with? Do you get off pretending to defend people you don't actually know?

You don't bother me, you just make me laugh.:)
DrPhilo

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#92412 Aug 15, 2013
MindyisADrunk wrote:
<quoted text>Now your juvenile colors are showing. "Another Pee Wee Herman" in our midst. Can't develop your own writing, you have to steal from people as dorky as yourself. Do you really want to know what you are you little troll [no offense to all you trolls out there]. You're a dwarf who can't get a job and sits around in the basement attacking other people. You have no girlfriend, no other friends other than your "boyfriend" if you get my drift. Your favorite activity is the circle jerk [obviously where you got your favorite term "wack job"] which is hard to do with just the two of you. You live off of government assistance and panhandling. You probably have a lenghty stay in the big house and do lots of drugs. Shuld I go on you little cretin?
Speaking of stealing from people YOU hypocrite...I was using MindyIsADrunk as my nic...but...you're so original you chose to steal it?

Um...WHAT IS "SHUD"???

You forgot to address this in your last faux tirade.

Go ahead...explain yourself. Oh, you can't. I forgot.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92413 Aug 16, 2013
Richard wrote:
Mindy, do you race or just cycle for fun? What do you ride, a Trek?
NISHIKI that have totally restored except the frame,it's a Olympic model road bike.I ride the Tour De Cure every year,as i ride for charities and for fun
mindy

Troy, NY

#92414 Aug 17, 2013
TOP OF THE MORNING to all,friend here sleeping on the couch,,,,,she is a great gal and drank some wine,i told her you my dear are staying here as that is what friends do.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92415 Aug 18, 2013
TOP of the morning to all,friend of mine slept over,yes people i do have great friends,i am up early as usual,but to wake her up,this what true friends do to make sure she goes home and get's ready
I love this friend like a sister and if any of you give me chit,forget about it as i would do anything for a friend.
Jim

Avon, OH

#92416 Aug 20, 2013
mindy wrote:
TOP of the morning to all,friend of mine slept over,yes people i do have great friends,i am up early as usual,but to wake her up,this what true friends do to make sure she goes home and get's ready
I love this friend like a sister and if any of you give me chit,forget about it as i would do anything for a friend.
like you did Joanie?
DrPhil

Rushville, IN

#92417 Aug 21, 2013
DrPhilo wrote:
<quoted text>
Um...WHAT IS "SHUD"???
You forgot to address this in your last faux tirade.
Go ahead...explain yourself. Oh, you can't. I forgot.
You forget a lot my friend. I think some therapy with yourself and the little dwarf who is obviously retarded and can't capitalize his own name is in order. We can send you to a cowboy recovery ranch where you two can bond with others of your ilk. As far as your nic of MindyisADrunk, did you trademark it or anything else? I didn't think so. Shud is the language your little minion would understand. Sort of like how he uses "your" instead of "you're". Learn to know the difference. Looking forward to getting you some help. By the way, you are a troll.
DrPhil

Rushville, IN

#92418 Aug 21, 2013
DrPhilo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I get you. Jerk off.
You can pick on people who aren't PC - yet you don't have to be.
You call out people who attack others - yet that's all you do.
I'll help your lack of spelling and punctuation knowledge.. It's "WHACK", there should be a " somewhere at the end of your sentence, and since Philo is a name you should practice what you preach and use a capital letter.
So, are you sticking up for Mindy b/c ugly, drunk, anorexic types give you a stiffy? Are you bored in your parents basement w/no friends to play with? Do you get off pretending to defend people you don't actually know?
You don't bother me, you just make me laugh.:)
Glad to make you laugh little fella. As far as not being PC, that's so you two clowns can understand it since it's your perception of how the world works. Not putting a big P on philo was on purpose, sort of a slap in your putrid face. As far as knowing the beautiful vivacious Mindy, well we go way back to her life in California. We haven't met in person, only e-mails and phone calls but that will be changed some day. Sorry but mom and dad don't have a basement only a loft they left me with a big inheritance so I can buy all the friends I want. Maybe I'll buy you and put you in charge of correcting any gramatical errors in my prose. Dream on you sorry loser, you'll never see the day you're half the woman Mindy is....then again maybe that operation you've been saving for will help.
DrPhilo

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#92419 Aug 21, 2013
DrPhil wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to make you laugh little fella. As far as not being PC, that's so you two clowns can understand it since it's your perception of how the world works. Not putting a big P on philo was on purpose, sort of a slap in your putrid face. As far as knowing the beautiful vivacious Mindy, well we go way back to her life in California. We haven't met in person, only e-mails and phone calls but that will be changed some day. Sorry but mom and dad don't have a basement only a loft they left me with a big inheritance so I can buy all the friends I want. Maybe I'll buy you and put you in charge of correcting any gramatical errors in my prose. Dream on you sorry loser, you'll never see the day you're half the woman Mindy is....then again maybe that operation you've been saving for will help.
Oh I get you now.

You're jonesing for the drunk anorexic!! WOW! The phone sex w/the little boy must have been fab!

So, do tell, why haven't you flown to NY and tried to take her away from Jeffy?? Embarrassed by walking around w/stiffy all the time? Probably too small to even tell.

So you're rich and powerful yet spend all your time on topix. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

OKAY little man. And I do mean little. Teeny tiny dick man. LOL
DrPhil

Rushville, IN

#92420 Aug 22, 2013
DrPhilo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I get you now.
You're jonesing for the drunk anorexic!! WOW! The phone sex w/the little boy must have been fab!
So, do tell, why haven't you flown to NY and tried to take her away from Jeffy?? Embarrassed by walking around w/stiffy all the time? Probably too small to even tell.
So you're rich and powerful yet spend all your time on topix. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
OKAY little man. And I do mean little. Teeny tiny dick man. LOL
I believe you're the one on here attacking the beautiful Mindy, not I. By your fascination with "dicks" I think we get your persuasion if you get my drift. Interesting how you keep referring to the size of my "dick". What are you, about 10 and I don't mean your "dick". Didn't mention being powerful but nice of you to throw that in. Learn to know your place you little twerp. Go get in the free cheese line or the free used underwear line at goodwill. Is tomorrow your food stamp day and government check day? Get off the free computer at the library and go home to your brother/wife and the dozens of foster kids you have for the money while living in a van down by the river. You're disgusting to anyone with a smidge of intelligence so you might comprehend how revolting you are to someone with my vast brain power to go with my wealth and power. I will add goodlooks to my portfolio. Your probably the second coming of the elephant man. Go snuggle up to your brother weirdo.
DrPhilo

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#92421 Aug 23, 2013
DrPhil wrote:
<quoted text>I believe you're the one on here attacking the beautiful Mindy, not I. By your fascination with "dicks" I think we get your persuasion if you get my drift. Interesting how you keep referring to the size of my "dick". What are you, about 10 and I don't mean your "dick". Didn't mention being powerful but nice of you to throw that in. Learn to know your place you little twerp. Go get in the free cheese line or the free used underwear line at goodwill. Is tomorrow your food stamp day and government check day? Get off the free computer at the library and go home to your brother/wife and the dozens of foster kids you have for the money while living in a van down by the river. You're disgusting to anyone with a smidge of intelligence so you might comprehend how revolting you are to someone with my vast brain power to go with my wealth and power. I will add goodlooks to my portfolio. Your probably the second coming of the elephant man. Go snuggle up to your brother weirdo.
Um...is any of that nonsense supposed to bother me? It doesn't. lol

So, do tell, why since you're so rich and all (sure), haven't you flown to NY (or you didn't go to CA) to try to win her over? What's wrong w/you?

It would be helpful in your attempt at insults, if you use smaller sentences. That way, they might actually make sense. B/c in your lame attempt to hurl as many insults as possible into a sentence, they tend to get lost and muddled down.

But then, since you're not that bright, that concept will probably escape you.

But, please do amuse me and answer the question...even though everyone already knows the answer.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92422 Aug 23, 2013
awwwww,My dear Vince always defends me as he knows me all to well,THANK YOU VINCE!!!!
tony s

Oconto, WI

#92423 Aug 24, 2013
vince is a dork as are you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I wish Kyle Busch had've been able to whip Wed elliott104 20
You Could Swing A Dead Cat ... Phoenix Grandsta... Mar 21 Old NASCAR fan 3
News Jimmie Johnson, Chad Knaus stick together to ch... Mar 20 TimePharrt 10
News NASCAR HOFer Mark Martin sees no issue with Veg... Mar 20 Light Phartce 4
News NASCAR Xfinity: Dash 4 Cash program kicks off a... Mar 18 MorePhartz 2
question about new format Mar 15 jakedg 26
News NASCAR Considers Making Its Cars Quieter, Which... Mar 11 StagePhartss 8
More from around the web