Mindy
MindyisADrunk

Bismarck, IL

#92381 Aug 7, 2013
tony s wrote:
<quoted text>Why you no good pos. Get your brother out of the slammer and farm out those curtain climbers to do some work. You all are worthless and probably make terrible meth. As for you, I'm sure you lay around the van all day sucking down bon bons and drinking moon shine. Get a life you cow.
I'll have you know we make excellent meth you little twerp. So what if I swizzle moon shine all day and woof down bon bons. I don't have to take care of someone else like that Mindy girl. So she's a saint, big deal. So she's good lookin', big deal. We do a valuable service too....we sell meth!
mindy

Troy, NY

#92382 Aug 7, 2013
Did i tell you i have never done a drug in my life? Good grief people i hate drugs you idiots.
Thank you Vince for standing by me all these years.
tony s

Rosholt, WI

#92383 Aug 8, 2013
mindy wrote:
Got Military friends so i think you better shut up
lol lol
hello 1

Commercial Point, OH

#92384 Aug 8, 2013
Mindy, do NOT let these leech seekers get to you. they have NO live except to follow you. ha
tony s

Rosholt, WI

#92385 Aug 8, 2013
get a life mindy is a wack job
mindy

Troy, NY

#92386 Aug 8, 2013
hello 1 wrote:
Mindy, do NOT let these leech seekers get to you. they have NO live except to follow you. ha
Thanks my friend,god bless you
mindy

Troy, NY

#92387 Aug 8, 2013
tony s wrote:
get a life mindy is a wack job
You are the wack job,stalker
MindyisADrunk

Bismarck, IL

#92388 Aug 9, 2013
tony s wrote:
<quoted text>lol lol
Is that the extent of your vocabulary you little pip squeak? Go back down in the basement before your mommy catches you and you do a "wack" job.
tony s

Bismarck, IL

#92389 Aug 9, 2013
MindyisADrunk wrote:
<quoted text>Is that the extent of your vocabulary you little pip squeak? Go back down in the basement before your mommy catches you and you do a "wack" job.
Don't tell me what to do you tub of goo. I'm tony s and you will treat me with respect. Pip squeak? How dare you, you cow. You're the wck job on this thread!
tony s

Crivitz, WI

#92391 Aug 10, 2013
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>You are the wack job,stalker
I know you are but what am I ? lol lol
tony s

Crivitz, WI

#92392 Aug 10, 2013
MindyisADrunk wrote:
<quoted text>Is that the extent of your vocabulary you little pip squeak? Go back down in the basement before your mommy catches you and you do a "wack" job.
stfu and have another drink dick head
mindy

Troy, NY

#92393 Aug 10, 2013
Happy race day to all
mindy

Troy, NY

#92394 Aug 10, 2013
SOME people here did not get enough attention from Mommy
gggg

Birmingham, AL

#92395 Aug 10, 2013
hard to believe this place still exsist
tony s

Crivitz, WI

#92396 Aug 10, 2013
special ed mindy lol the fire dept loves retards mindy that's why they give you the time of the day......you make them laugh you sorry ass bike wannabe rider lol lol lol LOL
DrPhilo

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#92397 Aug 11, 2013
mindy wrote:
SOME people here did not get enough attention from Mommy
FINALLY!!! The truth comes out and you admit what your major issue is!! YOU are the one. YOU.

You're mom and your sister. And don't BOTHER to argue...I'll call you out and tell ALL.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92398 Aug 11, 2013
Great race today wow
mindy

Troy, NY

#92399 Aug 11, 2013
DrPhilo wrote:
<quoted text>
FINALLY!!! The truth comes out and you admit what your major issue is!! YOU are the one. YOU.
You're mom and your sister. And don't BOTHER to argue...I'll call you out and tell ALL.
you are stupid
DrPhilo

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#92400 Aug 11, 2013
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>you are stupid
No, what I am is right.:)
mindy

Troy, NY

#92401 Aug 14, 2013
DrPhilo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what I am is right.:)
and you know this how

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tony Stewart wants back in a NASCAR Xfinity car... 5 hr Well phartse 13
News Danica Patrick to end racing career at next yea... Sun LapPhartse 13
Commentators favor Elliot Nov 14 Ex DJ fan 6
News Jimmie Johnson's title chase ends with wreck in... Nov 13 WinsPhartse 4
what does everyone think about Teresa Earnhardt??? (Aug '07) Nov 13 HER SPEECH IMPEDI... 111
paybacks a bit$h hamlin Nov 12 Guest 2
Bubba Wallace Nov 11 RickN8 3
More from around the web