Mindy
Vince

Bismarck, IL

#92356 Aug 4, 2013
tony s wrote:
mindy your a wack job.......ba ba bouy ba ba bouy
It's still "you're". You're a slow learner.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92359 Aug 4, 2013
Let's go racing! oh and i am not a wack job changing names idiot.
Thanks good Vince for being here for me.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92360 Aug 4, 2013
How can anyone judge someone when they never met them? How wacky is that?
tony s

Black Creek, WI

#92361 Aug 4, 2013
mindy wrote:
How can anyone judge someone when they never met them? How wacky is that?
you are a wack job....a dork you are....whats the skinny on the fire dept.? wack job
mindy

Troy, NY

#92364 Aug 4, 2013
The Fire Dept happens to like me dip whit,you don't know from Adam as they say,so close you're pie hole.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92365 Aug 4, 2013
tony s wrote:
<quoted text>you are a wack job....a dork you are....whats the skinny on the fire dept.? wack job
Still never got a answer as to why the hate to me when you don't know me
must be a thrill or something
mindy

Troy, NY

#92366 Aug 5, 2013
Top of the morning to all you NICE people.
MindyIsADrunk

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#92367 Aug 5, 2013
mindy wrote:
The Fire Dept happens to like me dip whit,you don't know from Adam as they say,so close you're pie hole.
Oh yes, you drunken fuckwit, we are ALL so despondent b/c the Troy, NY doesn't know who we are! LMAO I'm trying to muster some sympathy for you b/c it's so pathetic that this is really ALL you have! Some firemen take pity on you and talk to you. LMAO

You're so fucking out of touch. Drink and drugs will do that too you. You are a perfect example.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92368 Aug 5, 2013
MindyIsADrunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, you drunken fuckwit, we are ALL so despondent b/c the Troy, NY doesn't know who we are! LMAO I'm trying to muster some sympathy for you b/c it's so pathetic that this is really ALL you have! Some firemen take pity on you and talk to you. LMAO
You're so fucking out of touch. Drink and drugs will do that too you. You are a perfect example.
I don't get you,you don't know me at all and judge me? You don't live here idiot so how would you know anything about me.Still have answered that question as apparently you have no idea except to hate me for reasons unknown.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92369 Aug 5, 2013
I will add that i have never done a drug in my life,have no tattoos and work every day,so shut up and pick on someone else.
MindyIsADrunk

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#92370 Aug 6, 2013
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>I don't get you,you don't know me at all and judge me? You don't live here idiot so how would you know anything about me.Still have answered that question as apparently you have no idea except to hate me for reasons unknown.
That's where you're wrong. I DO know you. ;)

I don't have to live there IDIOT to know how pathetic you are. I/we all READ your posts.

You have never answered ANY of my questions. B/c you can't or the truth will come out and you can't have that. But, we all, including you, know that.
MindyIsADrunk

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#92371 Aug 6, 2013
mindy wrote:
I will add that i have never done a drug in my life,have no tattoos and work every day,so shut up and pick on someone else.
You do NOT work. So PLEASE stop with this bullshit nonsense that you work. You do NOT.

You take advantage of an older gentleman. You're not licensed to work with "patients". You can call him whatever you want...but...we know he's NOT.

This is why your so hated. You LIE about EVERYTHING. Even things everyone can prove you lie about.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92372 Aug 6, 2013
MindyIsADrunk wrote:
<quoted text>
You do NOT work. So PLEASE stop with this bullshit nonsense that you work. You do NOT.
You take advantage of an older gentleman. You're not licensed to work with "patients". You can call him whatever you want...but...we know he's NOT.
This is why your so hated. You LIE about EVERYTHING. Even things everyone can prove you lie about.
OH shut up and find a new person to pick on,as i said before you don't know so just stop already.How do you know i don't work...you must be a woman as they seem to be jealous of me all the time.
tony s

Bismarck, IL

#92373 Aug 7, 2013
MindyIsADrunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, you drunken fuckwit, we are ALL so despondent b/c the Troy, NY doesn't know who we are! LMAO I'm trying to muster some sympathy for you b/c it's so pathetic that this is really ALL you have! Some firemen take pity on you and talk to you. LMAO
You're so fucking out of touch. Drink and drugs will do that too you. You are a perfect example.
Look here drunk, quit trying to horn in on my ignorant rants about Mindy. It takes one to know one but your out of your league trying to top me, a superior pos if there ever was one.
Mindyisadrunk

Bismarck, IL

#92374 Aug 7, 2013
tony s wrote:
mindy your a wack job.......ba ba bouy ba ba bouy
Look you little pip squeak, don't tell me what to do. Your the wack job, not Mindy. Learn to know the difference. I live in a van down by the river with my 16 inbred, ridge runnin', hillbilly kids and although we get by on food stamps and government cheese we're still better than you. At least we know to capitalize names you dufus.
tony s

Bismarck, IL

#92375 Aug 7, 2013
MindyIsADrunk wrote:
<quoted text>
You do NOT work. So PLEASE stop with this bullshit nonsense that you work. You do NOT.
You take advantage of an older gentleman. You're not licensed to work with "patients". You can call him whatever you want...but...we know he's NOT.
This is why your so hated. You LIE about EVERYTHING. Even things everyone can prove you lie about.
Do you eat with that mouth you duck huntin' dynasty jerk. Talk about work, your one to talk as you mooch off goodwill and the salvation army you cretin. Mindy is twice the person you will ever be and I'm twice as good as her although not as pretty. You and your brothers rug rats have lots of nerve saying bad things about others.
tony s

Bismarck, IL

#92376 Aug 7, 2013
MindyIsADrunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, you drunken fuckwit, we are ALL so despondent b/c the Troy, NY doesn't know who we are! LMAO I'm trying to muster some sympathy for you b/c it's so pathetic that this is really ALL you have! Some firemen take pity on you and talk to you. LMAO
You're so fucking out of touch. Drink and drugs will do that too you. You are a perfect example.
Now you're throwing F bombs. Hope those hellions you call kids hear you. Mother of the year, your not!!!! Why don't you and your brother go make some more dependents so you can afford some meth...oh, I forgot, you make your own. When tony s tells you something you better listen.
Mindyisadrunk

Bismarck, IL

#92377 Aug 7, 2013
tony s wrote:
<quoted text>Do you eat with that mouth you duck huntin' dynasty jerk. Talk about work, your one to talk as you mooch off goodwill and the salvation army you cretin. Mindy is twice the person you will ever be and I'm twice as good as her although not as pretty. You and your brothers rug rats have lots of nerve saying bad things about others.
Don't you talk to me that way you little jerk. It's no bidness of yours who I have brats with and who I rip off for clothes. If we don't wants to work we don't and fools like you pay my bills.
MindyisADrunk

Bismarck, IL

#92378 Aug 7, 2013
tony s wrote:
<quoted text>Now you're throwing F bombs. Hope those hellions you call kids hear you. Mother of the year, your not!!!! Why don't you and your brother go make some more dependents so you can afford some meth...oh, I forgot, you make your own. When tony s tells you something you better listen.
It's none of your business where we get our meth tony s. Just because we get welfare don't look down on our sorry asses. We may not have shoes or all our teeth but we are happy. As soon as my better gets out of the slammer again we'll be back in bidness churnin' out the dope and rakin' in the coins. Bet it beats your sorry life.
tony s

Bismarck, IL

#92379 Aug 7, 2013
MindyisADrunk wrote:
<quoted text>It's none of your business where we get our meth tony s. Just because we get welfare don't look down on our sorry asses. We may not have shoes or all our teeth but we are happy. As soon as my better gets out of the slammer again we'll be back in bidness churnin' out the dope and rakin' in the coins. Bet it beats your sorry life.
Why you no good pos. Get your brother out of the slammer and farm out those curtain climbers to do some work. You all are worthless and probably make terrible meth. As for you, I'm sure you lay around the van all day sucking down bon bons and drinking moon shine. Get a life you cow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Empty seats 3 hr Logan 2
toyota out front again at indy!!! 4 hr Fedup 1
pit stall selection 7 hr Lee 1
NUMBER 18 Toyota again fastest! 9 hr Rich K 2
Can NASCAR be saved? Sat Fedup 5
Kim Coon Sat Luv ya 1
What should NASCAR do to Kennseth? Sat judylbrown3 6
More from around the web