Happy race day,Sonoma whohooo
dick

Lena, WI

#92248 Jun 23, 2013
whohooo give me a break you dumb box
Justin

Phoenix, AZ

#92249 Jun 23, 2013
Dang, if that's mindy in that picture, she's gorgeous!!

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#92251 Jun 23, 2013
Justin wrote:
thank you,yes that is me...geeze that's the nicest comment you gave me.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#92252 Jun 23, 2013
Justin wrote:
Oh sorry i thought it was the hater dude,lol

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#92253 Jun 23, 2013
Thank you Justin,this old 45 year old bird loves to hear that compliment
dick

Lena, WI

#92255 Jun 23, 2013
Justin needs glasses,or he has low standards.... very low

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#92256 Jun 23, 2013
dick wrote:
Justin needs glasses,or he has low standards.... very low
What is the problem you have with me,this is really stupid,you don't even know me silly,if you did i would make you laugh and i would accept your apologies
Justin

Phoenix, AZ

#92257 Jun 24, 2013
It's a compliment, moron. Some of you need to grow up.
dick

Lena, WI

#92258 Jun 24, 2013
I know you but what am I ? lol lol
Justin

Los Angeles, CA

#92259 Jun 24, 2013
No, you don't know me, dick.
jim

Avon, OH

#92260 Jun 24, 2013
mindy wrote:
No medical info was passed you idiot,he is Diabetic and don't mess with me as he is Attorney so STFU,HE got my back and i would not mess with him,so find another person to pick on jerk.
You are a pathological lier. Don't threaten me because you might bite off more that you can chew. He doesn't know the ruth about you.We do.lol
jim

Avon, OH

#92261 Jun 24, 2013
I mean the truth.
jim

Avon, OH

#92262 Jun 24, 2013
BK2A wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep saying we all are fat, Mindy.
You know what? I am overweight but I am doing something about it. What about you? Have you quit doing what it is you do to get that momentary high? Stop judging people and calling them names. Can't you see you are at least just as much to blame for what this thread has become?
I am sorry but it is true. Go back and read the purely hateful stuff you write. How do you expect no one to respond to that, especially when you are calling Vince to defend you? You are keeping this going. Don't you see that? If you don't like what people write, follow your own advice...simply scroll and ignore just as I am going to do.
She smoking weed!

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#92263 Jun 24, 2013
Never done a drug of any kind in my life.
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

#92264 Jun 25, 2013
Dang , this shit is still going on??? smh
hello

Columbus, OH

#92265 Jun 25, 2013
what is wrong with people, evidently this person is obsessed with this Mindy person & is on here constanly just to read her posts. go ahead & make all those judgements as that is all you can do!!!!!!!!!
mindy

Troy, NY

#92266 Jun 25, 2013
hello wrote:
what is wrong with people, evidently this person is obsessed with this Mindy person & is on here constanly just to read her posts. go ahead & make all those judgements as that is all you can do!!!!!!!!!
Don'know,just mean people
mindy

Troy, NY

#92267 Jun 25, 2013
jrw wrote:
Dang , this shit is still going on??? smh
sure be,lol
mindy

Troy, NY

#92269 Jun 26, 2013
More rain coming,glad i did all the errand today on the bike ride today,and made 3 trips plus riding 2 rides of my own.Tomorrow to the bank for him and a few more errands and clean the house.Cleo the cat will keep him company while i am gone as he loves my cat.Got to get up early before the storm in the afternoon.More rain,ugh.Installed my taillights that are dang cool that he bought for me.They have blinkers and tell the person behind me if i am turning left of right with a button on my handlebars, they also make a noise to alert that i am ahead of a person..I love it and it was a wonderful gift from him for my safety.He also ordered me two pairs of pants,like Capri,one in red,one in stone type color.Good patient and landlord he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carl Edwards to retire Jan 19 FYI 13
exhaust Jan 18 Cale 11 3
News F1 "went wrong" when it started listening to fa... Jan 16 gofaster72 1
Danica Blows ... Again Jan 14 Cale 11 1
News Ganta s 1991 Cutlass to be featured at NASCAR H... Jan 14 Grogan 1
No Interstate Batteries - No M&Ms - No Nothin'! Jan 10 Cale 11 3
Jeff Gordon - The Earnhardt Jr. Effect Jan 10 WWE CRASHCAR 2017 2
More from around the web