NHRA

#92226 Jun 20, 2013
SHUT the frick up. You all are fat and never do anything for a cause
Get Over Your Self

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#92227 Jun 20, 2013
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>oh shut up,you no nothing dummy
Well...I KNOW how to spell words correctly.

So...just name calling. You don't dispute anything I've posted. Right...b/c it's all true.

OoOoo OUCH - dummy LOL
Get Over Your Self

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#92228 Jun 20, 2013
mindy wrote:
WHAT??? DYING LAUGHING!!

We're all fat??? hahahahhahahaha RIGHT - compared to your anorexic self - everyone is "FAT". Eat a cookie.

So you think you're better than everyone else b/c you do things for a cause!?? How about get a REAL job and pay taxes and stop scamming your poor "patient"???

MANY, many people to do things for causes. But QUIETLY b/c we don't need to post about it a 100 million times. You continue to post about it b/c you somehow think it makes you better than everyone else. IT DOESN'T. You want to get your self worth b/c you raised what $800 for a cause?? Good for you. It's a pitiful amount to rest a reputation on.

Since: Jan 11

Oklahoma City, OK

#92229 Jun 20, 2013
mindy wrote:
You keep saying we all are fat, Mindy.
You know what? I am overweight but I am doing something about it. What about you? Have you quit doing what it is you do to get that momentary high? Stop judging people and calling them names. Can't you see you are at least just as much to blame for what this thread has become?
I am sorry but it is true. Go back and read the purely hateful stuff you write. How do you expect no one to respond to that, especially when you are calling Vince to defend you? You are keeping this going. Don't you see that? If you don't like what people write, follow your own advice...simply scroll and ignore just as I am going to do.
dick

New Franken, WI

#92230 Jun 20, 2013
mindy wrote:
ha just as I thought, hi wendy! lol lol lol

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#92231 Jun 20, 2013
I really don't give a rats ass what you all think,sorry
dick

New Franken, WI

#92232 Jun 20, 2013
mindy wrote:
I really don't give a rats ass what you all think,sorry
are you going to call howard stearn show today wendy? lol lol

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#92233 Jun 21, 2013
dick wrote:
<quoted text>are you going to call howard stearn show today wendy? lol lol
WHO is WENDY? Does Howard have a big one,maybe i will call him up,lol lol
dick

Townsend, WI

#92234 Jun 21, 2013
mindy wrote:
Must be mad cause i have free entrance to my Fire Dept and they would not give you the time of day.
ha ha your probley a train cutie lol lol
dick

Townsend, WI

#92235 Jun 21, 2013
mindy do you give the firemen a a free "REAR" entrance? lol lol
dick

Townsend, WI

#92236 Jun 21, 2013
mindy wrote:
People are cruel ol Vince...story of my life...and they do NOT let anyone in the fire dept quarters dumb ass hater get a life..i was there all by myself in there living quarters,talk to them every day so shut your trap as u have no idea what u are talking about.
in there playing with a fire hose mindy?

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#92237 Jun 21, 2013
Those firemen like me dear,got my scanner on all the time and get the skinny on the outcome of the calls,they trust me and we have good chats,nothing wrong with that,they wave me over on my ride home so i go chit chat with them.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#92238 Jun 21, 2013
Can't help if i get the honor of entering the place and having some lunch with the guys..
dick

Green Bay, WI

#92239 Jun 21, 2013
mindy wrote:
Can't help if i get the honor of entering the place and having some lunch with the guys..
they probley enter you analy and why wood they eat you.....gag me with a spoon
dick

Green Bay, WI

#92240 Jun 21, 2013
these firemen are over rated.....you are a wack job
dick

Gillett, WI

#92241 Jun 21, 2013
hi I am mindy the retard, I think I do firemen.... I am a wack job lol lol lol lol
Get Over Your Self

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#92243 Jun 22, 2013
mindy wrote:
Those firemen like me dear,got my scanner on all the time and get the skinny on the outcome of the calls,they trust me and we have good chats,nothing wrong with that,they wave me over on my ride home so i go chit chat with them.
Of course!! If you ever bothered to get a REAL job and didn't sponge off your "patient" and Jeff, you wouldn't be around to groupie the firemen.

And getting the "skinny" on the fireman's calls gets you what exactly? Yes, NOTHING. Oh but wait...yes...it makes you SO superior to the rest of us. Yes you're right, you're SO much better than the rest of us.

GET OVER YOURSELF. OMG you're so fucked up.
Get Over Your Self

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#92244 Jun 22, 2013
mindy wrote:
You can't help it?? ROTFLMAO Maybe they think you're "special".

"HONOR"...anyone, can walk in to any fire station and have a chat w/the fireman.

MAYBE if you had a REAL job and weren't hanging around them 24/7 looking for attenion, they wouldn't have to bother w/you.

You really are so pathetic.

So you "do things for a cause" (raised $800 ppffttt) and you have a place of "honor" in the fire station. ROTFLMAO Oh, yes...that makes you WAY WAY better then everyone else.

It's so sad you have no job and no friends. If you were fat, you could be Lisa! TROLL

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#92246 Jun 22, 2013
OMG are you nasty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chase for championship: Elliott a NASCAR title ... 1 hr Well Phartse 4
News Kasey Kahne gets new NASCAR crew chief for fina... 1 hr HopePhartse 5
Why is Truex suddenly unbeatable? 12 hr MrTinkertrain24 2
Toyota/Gibbs wins 10 of last 13 races. What a j... (Sep '15) Sep 17 chevy lover for ever 21
News NASCAR Cup: hearing set in lawsuit against Tony... Sep 16 Focus Phartzs 2
News With zero wins, Danica Patrick belongs in NASCA... Sep 15 SoPhartse 2
News NASCAR Cup: Subway drops Daniel Suarez Sep 14 TacoPhartse 9
More from around the web