Mindy
jim

Avon, OH

#92203 Jun 18, 2013
Get Over Your Self wrote:
<quoted text>
I can post where ever it is I choose and about what ever it is I want.
I'm a liar??? What have I lied about? Please give me some examples.
I'm totally stupid? About what?
You're right. I don't like you. Not many do anymore. But, I don't have to go away. And I will continue to call you out on your utter bullshit.
And that's really what you don't like. B/c you have to read the TRUTH. You can't post whatever shit you like and think people are going to believe it.
If you didn't care...you wouldn't freak out in your replies. Which confirms I hit a nerve with the TRUTH I've been posting.
You don't have to continually reply in your nasty, name calling way. That's your option.
Oh, did you ever answer me about what license you hold in order to handle "patients"??
She does not have a license and her patient should sue her for putting his medical information on the internet. She broke the law.
I come on here evey now and then to read the BS she spews and to see who is buying into it.

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#92204 Jun 18, 2013
Don't care what you all think...You never shook my hand,looked at me in person and ever talked to me in person,so press on and bash away if it suits you.Does not bother me as i don't have to answer to you.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#92205 Jun 18, 2013
No medical info was passed you idiot,he is Diabetic and don't mess with me as he is Attorney so STFU,HE got my back and i would not mess with him,so find another person to pick on jerk.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#92206 Jun 18, 2013
TOP of the early morning to you,cat woke me up.GOD HELP the fires in ARIZONA ,may they all be OK..Have a FB friend who lives there and checking on her status. This is not just a Nascar forum link but one that we care about what happens to one another.
Get Over Your Self

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#92207 Jun 19, 2013
mindy wrote:
TOP of the early morning to you,cat woke me up.GOD HELP the fires in ARIZONA ,may they all be OK..Have a FB friend who lives there and checking on her status. This is not just a Nascar forum link but one that we care about what happens to one another.
Clearly you don't care about anyone else as evidenced by the post re: Dill's passing and after.

"WE" - who is "we" that care about each other. You're posting crap and we truth tellers are replying to you. You don't have any "we" left. lol
Get Over Your Self

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#92208 Jun 19, 2013
mindy wrote:
No medical info was passed you idiot,he is Diabetic and don't mess with me as he is Attorney so STFU,HE got my back and i would not mess with him,so find another person to pick on jerk.
Hey IDIOT...telling people he's diabetic IS PASSING MEDICAL INFO.

IF you had a license to work with "patients" you'd know this.

What phoney you are.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#92209 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>
What phoney you are.
Um stupid I rode for Diabetes for him and all that have it silly...It is not wrong to say he has it.He would give a flying frick as your dumb ass does not matter to him or others we rode for.It's not like i told everyone all the meds he takes,please come on,you have no case idiot,get a life.Many people have DIABETES that is what the Tour de Cure is all about dumb ass

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#92210 Jun 19, 2013
People need to do your homework before you post.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#92211 Jun 19, 2013
Truth is you have a problem with me,that is it...get real and deal with other issues that are far more important than picking on me...High School is over,GROW THE FRICK UP!

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#92212 Jun 19, 2013
FIRE in Arizona is on the top of my list...may they all be safe.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#92213 Jun 19, 2013
Hockey game on getting interesting.

VINCE where are you?

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#92214 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>
What phoney you are.
And i can guarantee it,he will file a case against you,so you better shut the frick up dummy.
Get Over Your Self

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#92215 Jun 19, 2013
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>And i can guarantee it,he will file a case against you,so you better shut the frick up dummy.
REALLY?? File a case against me for WHAT????

Now who needs to do their homework before they post??

Dummy.

FRICK?? OH, prissy missy can't type a swear word???

You just keep showing your ass w/all your posts. If none of it was true, you wouldn't bother to respond. But you just can't help yourself.

And YES...disclosing a "patients" illness is against the rules. Do YOUR homework. See, before you pretend you're something your not, you should study up on what you're pretending to be.

You have anorexia and drunk down pat!

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#92216 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>
REALLY?? File a case against me for WHAT????
Now who needs to do their homework before they post??
Dummy.
FRICK?? OH, prissy missy can't type a swear word???
You just keep showing your ass w/all your posts. If none of it was true, you wouldn't bother to respond. But you just can't help yourself.
And YES...disclosing a "patients" illness is against the rules. Do YOUR homework. See, before you pretend you're something your not, you should study up on what you're pretending to be.
You have anorexia and drunk down pat!
oh shut up,you no nothing dummy

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#92217 Jun 19, 2013
Kinda wondering why people hate me so much..you don't even know me
dick

New Franken, WI

#92218 Jun 20, 2013
RacingFan20 wrote:
Anybody who dedicated a whole thread to herself is.
she has no life and comes here to post bulls h I t to see her own post. she is a wack job lol lol
dick

New Franken, WI

#92219 Jun 20, 2013
dick wrote:
<quoted text> she has no life and comes here to post bulls h I t to see her own post. she is a wack job lol lol
this is a NASCAR FORUM stick to the topic you dumb box
dick

New Franken, WI

#92222 Jun 20, 2013
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>And i can guarantee it,he will file a case against you,so you better shut the frick up dummy.
you shut the frick up lol lol lol lol lol lol my nameis mindy and I am clueless lol lol lol lol
dick

New Franken, WI

#92223 Jun 20, 2013
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>It's my darn thread,go somewhere else then idiot
this twit belongs on twitter not a NASCAR FORUM no body cares about you mindy, do you get it? you must be forrest gumps sister.i think you have mental problems.lol lol lol lol lol
dick

New Franken, WI

#92224 Jun 20, 2013
mindy wrote:
And i sure would never turn tricks fool
I am sure nobody would want to touch you any way skank lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Impressed with Ryan Blaney. Hendrick Bound? 3 hr obama muslim 32
Stick a fork in Danica 21 hr MrTinkertrain24 4
Driver's Future Jun 22 Cale 11 2
News NBCSN Celebrates Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s Final Rac... Jun 22 CelebratPhartzz 2
How did Larson suddenly become unstoppable? Jun 21 MrTinkertrain24 6
Earnhardt Jr. is on to NACAR ... Jun 20 MrTinkertrain24 4
Do you know Jesus Christ? Jun 19 JacquelineDeane55 2
More from around the web