Never done a drug in my life fool.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92182 Jun 14, 2013
And i sure would never turn tricks fool
mindy

Troy, NY

#92183 Jun 14, 2013
Does anybody have anything else to but talk chit and lies about people they don't know?
race fan

Norwich, OH

#92184 Jun 15, 2013
yep. went outside with my morning coffee, & watched the glorius sunrise, over our beautiful freshly mowed yard.. quiet time in the neighborhood. no kids or animals. but too many birds up early!!! ha
Get Over Your Self

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#92185 Jun 15, 2013
mindy wrote:
Does anybody have anything else to but talk chit and lies about people they don't know?
Don't know??? You post every minute detail of your incredibly boring life on here. Day after day.

And, remember, lots of people DO know you. Just b/c you don't like what they're saying, that doesn't make it a lie.

BTW, exactly what kind of license do you have to work with patients?? RN, LPN? What?
mindy

Troy, NY

#92186 Jun 16, 2013
Get Over Your Self wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know??? You post every minute detail of your incredibly boring life on here. Day after day.
And, remember, lots of people DO know you. Just b/c you don't like what they're saying, that doesn't make it a lie.
BTW, exactly what kind of license do you have to work with patients?? RN, LPN? What?
I don't have tell you anything you busy body...other people tell how their day is going,all you do is bitch to me.....so go frick yourself,as you have some problem with me,get over it.My life is just fine and i don't have to answer to you or your questions.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92187 Jun 16, 2013
If you don't like me,POST SOMEWHERE ELSE..
mindy

Troy, NY

#92188 Jun 16, 2013
Top of the race Morning to the nice folks.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92189 Jun 16, 2013
race fan wrote:
yep. went outside with my morning coffee, & watched the glorius sunrise, over our beautiful freshly mowed yard.. quiet time in the neighborhood. no kids or animals. but too many birds up early!!! ha
Now this is what i am talking about dear friend,they hate me for posting what you posted here,yet they don't go after you for it...i like hearing about that sunrise as i enjoy it as well,so thank you.Yes those birds always wake me up as well...Have a great day.
Get Over Your Self

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#92190 Jun 16, 2013
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have tell you anything you busy body...other people tell how their day is going,all you do is bitch to me.....so go frick yourself,as you have some problem with me,get over it.My life is just fine and i don't have to answer to you or your questions.
You don't WANT to answer me b/c you don't have any training or any certification to have a "patient" what you have is an older gentleman you are USING to your advantage. Just like you do everyone else. IF you had some sort of license or certification, you're so self absorbed, you'd certainly let everyone know.

You're life is FAR from fine...but...you keep right on posting that it is. Maybe one day, you'll convince yourself of it. LOL
Fred

Chandler, AZ

#92191 Jun 16, 2013
I think someone is a little caught up in herself on here.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92192 Jun 16, 2013
Oh hush up and get your own life haters....Hey Vince get them for me mister.
99thin

Delhi, India

#92194 Jun 17, 2013
Very useful information. Thank you for sharing it.
Thanks
[url=http://www.99th.in]99th[/ url]
mindy

Troy, NY

#92195 Jun 17, 2013
Raining here again,and i will talk when i want,cry i if want to you cry to if it happened to you daaa daaa da

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#92196 Jun 17, 2013
here i be

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#92197 Jun 17, 2013

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#92198 Jun 17, 2013
read it and weep,i do good things...
Get Over Your Self

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#92199 Jun 17, 2013
See, what you don't get is real people who do good things, and don't have to continually post about them. Riding a bike and raising what?$800? Good for you. Not that big a deal really. Common. Everyday.

Why would I weep? Please. Really.

Many more people do many more things and raise much more money than you do on a daily basis, but, do not feel the need to come on topix and BRAG and pat themselves on the back and look for attention and accolades. And THAT, among many other things makes you UGLY. Inside and out.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#92200 Jun 17, 2013
Shut up.at least i don't under numerous names you fool.I have always Been MINDY,who are you? What a fricking liar you are....At least i am forthcoming in my posts.And as i said before,what is it to you to come here when there are so many posts everywhere else.Either you are total stupid or just want to stir up a fight....go away if you don't like me...look at a wall write BANG HEAD HERE..And do it.
Get Over Your Self

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#92202 Jun 17, 2013
mindy wrote:
Shut up.at least i don't under numerous names you fool.I have always Been MINDY,who are you? What a fricking liar you are....At least i am forthcoming in my posts.And as i said before,what is it to you to come here when there are so many posts everywhere else.Either you are total stupid or just want to stir up a fight....go away if you don't like me...look at a wall write BANG HEAD HERE..And do it.
I can post where ever it is I choose and about what ever it is I want.

I'm a liar??? What have I lied about? Please give me some examples.

I'm totally stupid? About what?

You're right. I don't like you. Not many do anymore. But, I don't have to go away. And I will continue to call you out on your utter bullshit.

And that's really what you don't like. B/c you have to read the TRUTH. You can't post whatever shit you like and think people are going to believe it.

If you didn't care...you wouldn't freak out in your replies. Which confirms I hit a nerve with the TRUTH I've been posting.

You don't have to continually reply in your nasty, name calling way. That's your option.

Oh, did you ever answer me about what license you hold in order to handle "patients"??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Danica Patrick to end racing career at next yea... Fri Nice farts 6
Commentators favor Elliot Nov 14 Ex DJ fan 6
News Jimmie Johnson's title chase ends with wreck in... Nov 13 WinsPhartse 4
what does everyone think about Teresa Earnhardt??? (Aug '07) Nov 13 HER SPEECH IMPEDI... 111
paybacks a bit$h hamlin Nov 12 Guest 2
News Tony Stewart wants back in a NASCAR Xfinity car... Nov 12 New Phartse 7
Bubba Wallace Nov 11 RickN8 3
More from around the web