mindy

Troy, NY

#92116 May 26, 2013
Congrats to Tony Kanaan for winning the Indy 500,best guy to win.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92117 May 26, 2013
dick wrote:
mindy you are a dumb box. get a life
Why don't you get a life,not right to bash a girl who does good things for charity,shame on you...God is always watching and he be watching your actions.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92118 May 26, 2013
Great Nascar race so far,it's going to get dicey later tho....exciting.
Vince

West Lafayette, IN

#92119 May 26, 2013
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>I will ride you as well.
Whos!!! That's the best offer old Vince has ever had. I do like blondes. You look extremely hot in that picture!!!!
dick

Little Suamico, WI

#92120 May 27, 2013
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>How would know? You don't know me jerk.
I know your a jerk lol lol
mindy

Troy, NY

#92121 May 27, 2013
dick wrote:
<quoted text>I know your a jerk lol lol
And you u call yourself DICK?
mindy

Troy, NY

#92122 May 27, 2013
Vince wrote:
<quoted text>Whos!!! That's the best offer old Vince has ever had. I do like blondes. You look extremely hot in that picture!!!!
ahhhh sweet of ya...riding a lot. Had the memorial parade today right in front of the house. What a great parade it was.Brought TEARS to my eyes of all the vets who were there in it.Marching bands and all vet bands and old fire trucks and of course my guys up the street.BEST DARN PARADE I HAVE EVEN SEEN
mindy

Troy, NY

#92123 May 29, 2013
Really bad storm here,Tornado warning in many areas.Phones are out wires down in many places.Wow what a Thunderstorm and lightening after a sunny day,so weird.Checked on my patient as could not get through so walked downstairs to see if he was OK..He leaves his phone off the charger all the time,silly Man...
mindy

Troy, NY

#92124 May 30, 2013
Bike is perfect now..had to do stuff for my patient yesterday..long day..ride Sunday,staying at Jeff's sisters home and brother in law as they are close to the start line.Mind is in a whirl as the approach is days away.Have to pick up one last donation and that is it...I am happy to ride with a team this year and very honored they asked me..Picking up my RED jersey from the fire dept up the street as the Autographed it with all their names.Great bunch of guys they are.
Boyd Crowder

West Lafayette, IN

#92126 May 31, 2013
I agree.
Spelling R Us

West Lafayette, IN

#92127 May 31, 2013
dick wrote:
<quoted text>I know your a jerk lol lol
That would be "you're", not your dummy!!!
mindy

Troy, NY

#92128 May 31, 2013
STOP being jerks everyone,we all type wrong sometimes that does not make us murderer property ..come on people.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92129 Jun 1, 2013
Here comes my ride for the Tour de Cure...staying at Jeff's sister and brother in law home..get to them doggies.It's close to the event and i can get there to meet up with my team,get my two jerseys and take a team picture.. nice to have a team as we will do the Nascar bump draft,lol

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#92130 Jun 1, 2013
I don't even know who this bich is and she makes me mad lol.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#92131 Jun 1, 2013
Anybody who dedicated a whole thread to herself is.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92132 Jun 3, 2013
RacingFan20 wrote:
SHUT UP,they won't take it down due to the number of posts and who are you to judge,did you ride the Tour de Cure for a cause? Do you do charity work? Stuff it as in shut the heck up hater.Do something in this world to help i do.....Please spare me the stupidity of your useless comments.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92133 Jun 3, 2013
RacingFan20 wrote:
I don't even know who this bich is and she makes me mad lol.
Um really? why mad at me? do something go somewhere else you fool
ME ME ME

United States

#92134 Jun 4, 2013
RacingFan20 wrote:
She's the all about me, me, me chick!! No matter what someone writes she turns it around to make it about her. Even someone's death she turned around to make it about her. She's truly a sad individual.

Since: Jan 11

Oklahoma City, OK

#92135 Jun 4, 2013
We have had several tornadoes here around Oklahoma City recently. May 20th was the Moore tornado in which 24 people died. There were a few other tornadoes that devastated smaller towns as well.
May 31st, we had 5 more tornadoes in and around the Oklahoma City area. The El Reno tornado was just classified as a high end EF5 tornado and is going down in the history books as the largest tornado ever recorded. That is the tornado that ripped up my sister's home and took her truck to who knows where and almost took her life. She is left without anything. Even her animals died. 19 people confirmed dead so far from that one and more expected.
How's that for perspective? This shit on the internet is nothing but SHIT. Spend less time arguing back and forth in type and more time with your family and friends.
Mindy, good if you do good things in your community and for good causes...but look back on this thread and see that you perpetuate the ugliness here by defending yourself and treating others worse that what they treat you by calling them names and such. There is more to life than this. Get over it.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92136 Jun 4, 2013
BK2A wrote:
We have had several tornadoes here around Oklahoma City recently. May 20th was the Moore tornado in which 24 people died. There were a few other tornadoes that devastated smaller towns as well.
May 31st, we had 5 more tornadoes in and around the Oklahoma City area. The El Reno tornado was just classified as a high end EF5 tornado and is going down in the history books as the largest tornado ever recorded. That is the tornado that ripped up my sister's home and took her truck to who knows where and almost took her life. She is left without anything. Even her animals died. 19 people confirmed dead so far from that one and more expected.
How's that for perspective? This shit on the internet is nothing but SHIT. Spend less time arguing back and forth in type and more time with your family and friends.
Mindy, good if you do good things in your community and for good causes...but look back on this thread and see that you perpetuate the ugliness here by defending yourself and treating others worse that what they treat you by calling them names and such. There is more to life than this. Get over it.
still love you gal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt DiBenedetto calls out Tony Stewart 3 hr WWE CRASHCAR 2015 2
News Debris cautions have NASCAR fans buzzing Mon stewart scott 14
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. is building a treehouse on h... Mon stewart scott 5
News NASCAR racer Kyle Larson taken to hospital afte... Mon stewart scott 2
Seven Injured, One Critically, in Panama City B... Mar 29 Sur 13 Beat 1
News Danica Patrick confronts Denny Hamlin after col... Mar 27 mike tirico 16
Richmond race Mar 27 Hilton Head 2
More from around the web