mindy

Troy, NY

#92099 May 19, 2013
INDY Car today and NHRA now....
Me me me

Orlando, FL

#92100 May 19, 2013
mindy wrote:
If i was so terrible how did i get in the paper? Featured...Hello people.
Dude. You're doing exactly what these ladies have been saying. It's all about me me me. Are you that insecure that you have to toot your own horn all the time ???
Mr Obvious

Bismarck, IL

#92101 May 19, 2013
Me me me wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude. You're doing exactly what these ladies have been saying. It's all about me me me. Are you that insecure that you have to toot your own horn all the time ???
DUD, what's it to you? If you don't like it don't read HER thread. If you can't say something nice why say anything at all. You're exactly like the creeps that keep crawling out from under the rocks. Jealous abit are you. We have the time, tell us all the good things you have done this month.......that's what I thought, you are a hater like these other bon bon eating ho's that sit around trying to attack people that do something positive with their lives. Tell us about your favorite fantasy NASCAR driver that you dream about at night. Get a life you sorry whiner and do something positive.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92102 May 20, 2013
Mr Obvious wrote:
<quoted text> DUD, what's it to you? If you don't like it don't read HER thread. If you can't say something nice why say anything at all. You're exactly like the creeps that keep crawling out from under the rocks. Jealous abit are you. We have the time, tell us all the good things you have done this month.......that's what I thought, you are a hater like these other bon bon eating ho's that sit around trying to attack people that do something positive with their lives. Tell us about your favorite fantasy NASCAR driver that you dream about at night. Get a life you sorry whiner and do something positive.
Well said..I don't mind tooting my own horn as it's my thread,so glad you see me in a bright light...Lovely here today.Training for the Tour de Cure,hope i can make it 100 miles this year.The haters here will always be the way they are.It's not about me as i work and do a lot for this community.
Me me me

United States

#92103 May 21, 2013
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Well said..I don't mind tooting my own horn as it's my thread,so glad you see me in a bright light...Lovely here today.Training for the Tour de Cure,hope i can make it 100 miles this year.The haters here will always be the way they are.It's not about me as i work and do a lot for this community.
True givers don't toot their own horn!!

Oh, and no, this is not "YOUR" thread. It's a public forum and a public thread! Want to toot your own horn? Do it on "YOUR" facebook page!
mindy

Troy, NY

#92104 May 21, 2013
Oh i see you look at my FB page as well? Are you going to ride 100 miles for Diabetes with me?
mindy

Troy, NY

#92105 May 21, 2013
I ain't tooting anything except the truth and that is i do things for causes,stop embarrassing yourself.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92106 May 21, 2013
Oh and these ladies are not ladies for saying what you all say about things you do not know or can't comprehend.
Will continue to toot toot my horn,maybe add a bit of smoke to that toot as well,lol so get used to it.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92107 May 21, 2013
TOOT Toot,coming through and better get off my track or i might just run you over,lol
mindy

Troy, NY

#92108 May 21, 2013
mindy

Troy, NY

#92109 May 21, 2013
I suppose you think this is made up too,give me a break..good grief
mindy

Troy, NY

#92110 May 22, 2013
Hope u all friendly people have a great night.
Mr Obvious

Bismarck, IL

#92111 May 25, 2013
mindy wrote:
http://troyrecord.com/articles /2013/04/20/news/doc5171775abe a14236473310.txt
Did you know Vince was a diabetic? You could ride for him. You know he has always supported you, well most of the time!
dick

Wausau, WI

#92112 May 25, 2013
mindy you are a dumb box. get a life
mindy

Troy, NY

#92113 May 26, 2013
Mr Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know Vince was a diabetic? You could ride for him. You know he has always supported you, well most of the time!
I will ride you as well.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92114 May 26, 2013
dick wrote:
How would know? You don't know me jerk.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92115 May 26, 2013
Meant how would you know jerk
mindy

Troy, NY

#92116 May 26, 2013
Congrats to Tony Kanaan for winning the Indy 500,best guy to win.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92117 May 26, 2013
dick wrote:
Why don't you get a life,not right to bash a girl who does good things for charity,shame on you...God is always watching and he be watching your actions.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92118 May 26, 2013
Great Nascar race so far,it's going to get dicey later tho....exciting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Racer LeFeuvre inducted into Motorsport Hall of... (Jun '10) 9 hr NewsPhartse 8
News Danica Patrick's Darlington throwback honors NA... Tue WrecksPhartss 2
News Cars We Remember: NASCAR still a major sporting... Aug 8 3 phaartse 2
William Byron to take over the #5 in 2018 Aug 8 MrTinkertrain24 3
News Hendrick Motorsports, Kasey Kahne to split afte... Aug 8 SawPhartsee 7
News Kasey Kahne will not return to Hendrick Motorsp... Aug 8 It phartse 4
Toyota/Gibbs wins 10 of last 13 races. What a j... (Sep '15) Aug 7 Cale 11 13
More from around the web