Mindy

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#92076 May 11, 2013
Happy race day, Mindy. My day was wonderful.
zach_

Carrollton, TX

#92077 May 11, 2013
Hello ladies. How have all of you been? Thoghts and prayers with those that have suffered a loss, and/or are dealing with health issues.

I do not think that the "not-logged-in" Mindy is the original Mindy. Am I right or wrong? Looks like a different personality writing the posts.

The racing has been good from what I have seen this year

The Cowboys..........nevermind. No progress until J.J. sells the team. Hopefully this decade.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#92078 May 11, 2013
Whose this mindy beotch?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#92079 May 11, 2013
Bunch of sad, bummed out folks on here talking abt death.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92080 May 11, 2013
zach_ wrote:
Hello ladies. How have all of you been? Thoghts and prayers with those that have suffered a loss, and/or are dealing with health issues.
I do not think that the "not-logged-in" Mindy is the original Mindy. Am I right or wrong? Looks like a different personality writing the posts.
The racing has been good from what I have seen this year
The Cowboys..........nevermind. No progress until J.J. sells the team. Hopefully this decade.
No it's me,still the real Mindy
mindy

Troy, NY

#92081 May 11, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Happy race day, Mindy. My day was wonderful.
Hope you have a great Mother's day with your Mom and Sister.Hugs.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92082 May 11, 2013
RacingFan20 wrote:
Whose this mindy beotch?
Not very nice of you to say that,you don't know me or anything about me.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92083 May 11, 2013
BK2A wrote:
<quoted text>
You say people can be cruel but you are the one calling nasty names Mindy. I am sorry but when you keep up the attacks, you're gonna get it back.
Let it go. Dill was a wonderful lady and the last thing she would want is all this drama.
I loved Dill..What the heck did i ever do?
mindy

Troy, NY

#92084 May 11, 2013
Listen all,if you like it go post somewhere else.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92085 May 11, 2013
BK2A wrote:
<quoted text>
You say people can be cruel but you are the one calling nasty names Mindy. I am sorry but when you keep up the attacks, you're gonna get it back.
Let it go. Dill was a wonderful lady and the last thing she would want is all this drama.
What nasty names? When and if i did at any point and time i sincerely Apologize for it as i am not like that in any way,shape or form. Hugs SIS
mindy

Troy, NY

#92086 May 11, 2013
For another thing people went off on me for reasons i still don't know.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92087 May 12, 2013
THIS is MY PAGE dang it...And i sticking to it
Yawn

United States

#92088 May 12, 2013
Yawn. Does
the madness ever end?
mindy

Troy, NY

#92089 May 12, 2013
WHERE is VINCE when he can take them all down,lol
The Truth

Dryden, Canada

#92090 May 13, 2013
mindy wrote:
I bet you stick to your bike seat when you leave the fire hall too!
redrum

Mineville, NY

#92091 May 13, 2013
mindy wrote:
Talk to your self much?
mindy

Troy, NY

#92092 May 13, 2013
redrum wrote:
<quoted text>Talk to your self much?
All the time and also chat with my bike.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92093 May 13, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you stick to your bike seat when you leave the fire hall too!
NOPE has not happened yet,lol
THE LADY IN RED

West Lafayette, IN

#92094 May 17, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm sure they love their little firehose dalmatian as well (yes I meant to to spell it firehose) I'm sure they've even got a special door for you to use when you visit the "Living quarters"! That way when there's a problem with the fire trucks you can just crawl down under them and wiggle their wires;fixed just like that! You're just so talented that way!
Meant to ask; what exactly you would _____ a guy friend over a women? Oh you little wire wiggler you........
My oh my, somebody turned over a rock and look what crawled out. A would be fire fighter eh? Lots of other creepy crawlers from who knows where. People pretending to be one thing and we know they are the other. Why don't you losers have a meeting in your clubhouse down by the river and divide up your food stamps, Salvation Army clothes, and whatever other rip offs you've scored for free and then stay off the free internet at the library. What's that? You don't have your clubhouse anymore, you now have your own cardboard boxes. Well, isn't that special. Hey, tomorrow is food stamp day so you better get in line. You supposed fire fighter boy/girl, you better head down to the free clinic for sopme of that Canadian health care. Maybe they can decide if you are a boy or girl or a combo set. All you bon bon eating ho** need to get a job....oh I guess you do give a job now don't you!!!
mindy

Troy, NY

#92095 May 18, 2013
THE LADY IN RED wrote:
<quoted text>My oh my, somebody turned over a rock and look what crawled out. A would be fire fighter eh? Lots of other creepy crawlers from who knows where. People pretending to be one thing and we know they are the other. Why don't you losers have a meeting in your clubhouse down by the river and divide up your food stamps, Salvation Army clothes, and whatever other rip offs you've scored for free and then stay off the free internet at the library. What's that? You don't have your clubhouse anymore, you now have your own cardboard boxes. Well, isn't that special. Hey, tomorrow is food stamp day so you better get in line. You supposed fire fighter boy/girl, you better head down to the free clinic for sopme of that Canadian health care. Maybe they can decide if you are a boy or girl or a combo set. All you bon bon eating ho** need to get a job....oh I guess you do give a job now don't you!!!
lol,yep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Visiting Daytona from Australia 1 hr danno 1
What do trolls get out of life? 5 hr Lake Speed 1
News Column: IndyCar is clearly too risky; time to s... 17 hr Fart news 6
News Gluck: NASCAR should ban Confederate flag from ... 17 hr Fart news 51
For all you jealous Jr & Danica haters Fri Nascar sux 14
News NASCAR: Earnhardt upset with Stewart after tang... Aug 27 Fart news 9
No dw lo Aug 27 Nascar sux 4
More from around the web