Mindy
Ouch

United States

#92059 May 9, 2013
Boy oh boy... now pieces of the puzzle are starting to come together. I always wondered what happened to Joanie and the rest of the ladies who visit this thread. Now I know.. Mindy stabbed them all in the back and chased them all away. What a shame. There were a lot of nice ladies who used to post here.

Sorry to hear about Dill.. she was one of those nice ladies who used to post. May she rest in peace.
dalesgirl

Avon, OH

#92060 May 9, 2013
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>You are one sorry bitch,get off my page..I don't answer to you.
Make me! lol you are so funny.
dalesgirl

Avon, OH

#92061 May 9, 2013
mindy wrote:
You women have a seriously wrong view of things..Go get a life Witches..Leave me and BK2 ALONE! You dumb ass no idea people.
Oh, yes we do! Poor Me Mindy lives a life of lies. It is always about her.
dalesgirl

Avon, OH

#92062 May 9, 2013
lilbit88 wrote:
<quoted text>You miss understand. I was talking about Mindy in violation, and Got a life's opinion. lol
Sorry about that. Hope you are doing well.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92063 May 9, 2013
Oh you all think what you want,this gal is not going anywhere.
alert

Bronx, NY

#92064 May 10, 2013
dalesgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about that. Hope you are doing well.
Troll alert, who are you today?
alert

Bronx, NY

#92065 May 10, 2013
BK2A wrote:
<quoted text>
Do me a favor please. Don't bring my name up.
Lie down with dogs you get fleas.
alert

Bronx, NY

#92066 May 10, 2013
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>You are one sorry bitch,get off my page..I don't answer to you.
Yes. That describes her to a T. They're all jealous.
alert

Bronx, NY

#92067 May 10, 2013
jim wrote:
<quoted text>
that is a joke. lol BK is a user like you, ask Mike.
TROLL ALERT.
The Truth

Dryden, Canada

#92068 May 10, 2013
HAhahahahahah
This is is friggin hilarious!
Not the cancer and dying stuff; the screwball, crackwhore's posts to all the recent info!
Does she really think anyone is buying her bull$h!t ?
So she gives the firemen an oilchange every so often. snuck in the first time by painting spots on herself....
Anyone who thought the elevator wasn't going all the way to the top before has no question about it now!
JUNKIE

Garden City, MI

#92069 May 10, 2013
WHAT'S WRONG WITH CRAKKKK
JUNKIE

Garden City, MI

#92070 May 10, 2013
The Truth wrote:
HAhahahahahah
This is is friggin hilarious!
Not the cancer and dying stuff; the screwball, crackwhore's posts to all the recent info!
Does she really think anyone is buying her bull$h!t ?
So she gives the firemen an oilchange every so often. snuck in the first time by painting spots on herself....
Anyone who thought the elevator wasn't going all the way to the top before has no question about it now!
Right on Dalesgirl you tell it like it is.
The Truth

Dryden, Canada

#92071 May 10, 2013
JUNKIE wrote:
<quoted text>Right on Dalesgirl you tell it like it is.
Well at least you picked a fitting alias this time ...wink wink Junkie
Hate Jr and ain't a girl, here's a hint,.. I'm a fireman!
mindy

Troy, NY

#92072 May 10, 2013
People can be cruel..I love my Firemen here as they do love me as well.Get used to my posts.Women can be scum and we thought guys were.I would a guy friend over a woman any day.

Since: Jan 11

Oklahoma City, OK

#92073 May 11, 2013
mindy wrote:
People can be cruel..I love my Firemen here as they do love me as well.Get used to my posts.Women can be scum and we thought guys were.I would a guy friend over a woman any day.
You say people can be cruel but you are the one calling nasty names Mindy. I am sorry but when you keep up the attacks, you're gonna get it back.
Let it go. Dill was a wonderful lady and the last thing she would want is all this drama.
The Truth

Dryden, Canada

#92074 May 11, 2013
mindy wrote:
And I'm sure they love their little firehose dalmatian as well (yes I meant to to spell it firehose) I'm sure they've even got a special door for you to use when you visit the "Living quarters"! That way when there's a problem with the fire trucks you can just crawl down under them and wiggle their wires;fixed just like that! You're just so talented that way!
Meant to ask; what exactly you would _____ a guy friend over a women? Oh you little wire wiggler you........
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#92075 May 11, 2013
Oh my goodness Lord forgive me for visiting this forum.
Looks like its in world war 3. I am going to leave now and keep my mouth shut.....

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#92076 May 11, 2013
Happy race day, Mindy. My day was wonderful.
zach_

Carrollton, TX

#92077 May 11, 2013
Hello ladies. How have all of you been? Thoghts and prayers with those that have suffered a loss, and/or are dealing with health issues.

I do not think that the "not-logged-in" Mindy is the original Mindy. Am I right or wrong? Looks like a different personality writing the posts.

The racing has been good from what I have seen this year

The Cowboys..........nevermind. No progress until J.J. sells the team. Hopefully this decade.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#92078 May 11, 2013
Whose this mindy beotch?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR YouTube channels 13 hr DaleJrs_chauffeur 1
News Attorney pleads not guilty to theft 19 hr ShePhartts 27
"the All-Star Race was an absolute dud." Mon Cale 11 1
Toyota ADVATAGE May 20 Cale 11 3
Danica's post-accident interview May 15 Fed Up With Danica 2
What's wrong with NASCAR May 14 Hilton Head 21
News NASCAR at Kansas: Jeff Gordon blames former tea... May 13 Pointing pharts 2
More from around the web