Mindy
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#92039 May 6, 2013
GetALife wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed today. I'll be watching tomorrow. My kiddo and I are doing fantastic. We lost my husband in 2011. He passed after a short illness. The ladies helped us get thru that time. Please feel free to get my info from Joanie if you like. She has it all. I hope you come back cancer free. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Honey I am
so sorry to hear you lost your husband. I am wraping my arms around
you and your kiddo. Thanks for your prayers for me I will be saying prayers for you also. I am so thankful you had the ladies to help you in your time of need.I will get your e-mail from Joanie when she
gets some time. Take care hon.
jim

Avon, OH

#92040 May 6, 2013
mindy wrote:
From now on stop the bad posts as i have no idea why you all hate me so much...BK is a true friend,she will always be there and love me
that is a joke. lol BK is a user like you, ask Mike.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92041 May 6, 2013
jim wrote:
<quoted text>
that is a joke. lol BK is a user like you, ask Mike.
User for what? It's a Topix page,how can i use anyone..U must be smoking something to say this
dalesgirl

Avon, OH

#92042 May 6, 2013
ilbit88 wrote:
<quoted text> Your so called patient may have been an attorney, so ask him about slander, which has not been done to you. Also just for the hell of it why do you ask him about the HIPPA violation that you committed. As far as shutting her trap and not looking very well.......I would think that if you look back at the posts you were the one not looking well!
She also posted a picture of him. She isn't a certified caretaker. She has violated HIPAA many of times. She knows it all. lol

She will never change! Will always lie and make everything about her. But this is not about her, it is about Dill.
dalesgirl

Avon, OH

#92043 May 6, 2013
lilbit88 wrote:
<quoted text> After taking the time to look up the laws I can tell you now that this being a public forum in which any is free to voice opinion she has violated no laws! I defer to my previous words as far as leaving this site. " It is a PUBLIC forum in which she is free to voice her opinion" Which she has done. I will TELL you about the law as I looked them up! Her a BITCH? Yes she is, and very proud of that fact. She even has four legged babies that have a much better pedigree that the likes of you! So YOU ARE BENEATH THEM!
As far as the rest......go take a good look at your self! I certainly hope when your head hits the pillow at night that you sleep well...oops I know you must as you drink till you feel nothing! The way you treat those who care will come back and haunt you one day! As for Joanie and Dill I hope that those hauntings are extreme! Karma!!!!!!!!!!
She violated HIPAA by mentioning her pt's diagnoses. That is a no-no. So she did break the law. Yes she is entitled to her opinion but she is not entitled to talk about her pt on here or facebook. Maybe someone should clue him in. Her ass will be send flying!
I am in Health Services Administration and worke in the medical field for 15 yrs. Mindy screwed up/
dalesgirl

Avon, OH

#92044 May 6, 2013
mindy wrote:
Must be mad cause i have free entrance to my Fire Dept and they would not give you the time of day.
You are one sick pup. First of all, it is not your fire dept. I can walk in to that fire dept. at any time as can others. You do not own the fire dept. You need to go in therapy.
dalesgirl

Avon, OH

#92045 May 6, 2013
mindy wrote:
People are cruel ol Vince...story of my life...and they do NOT let anyone in the fire dept quarters dumb ass hater get a life..i was there all by myself in there living quarters,talk to them every day so shut your trap as u have no idea what u are talking about.
Were you selling yourself? Bet they didn't pay you much. Living quarters mean beds and lockers.
dalesgirl

Avon, OH

#92046 May 6, 2013
jrw wrote:
So sorry to read Dill, has passed away.
To: ALL her true friends...my heart aches for you all.
She's in a better place now, never to suffer anymore.
Dill, I was never friends...but I could read her posts and through them you could tell she was real, had a heart of gold. R.I.P. Dill.
Snow & Lilbit I'm so very sorry to hear about your cancer, will also pray for you ladies.
I too, understand the cancer dealings...Not me , but my hubby Dale had 3 types...Thank you our Heavenly Father, he's cured. But it was a long drawn out deal.
Mindy, IDC what anyone thinks ,or has to say about me...but you my dear , well that's a different story. Finally, some others see the real you as I have for yrs. Remember I even told you life is NOT all about Mindy. I tried to be a friend to you..but I can't take a me me me person too, long. And the FD does let anyone in..my goodness gal! Just sayin.
Lord if the powers that be found out that she was in their living quarters there would be a hell storm.
dalesgirl

Avon, OH

#92047 May 6, 2013
If anyone has Mindy's address or email address, please do her patient a favor and report her she breached her patients privacy by posting his diagnosis. That is against HIPAA rules.
dalesgirl

Avon, OH

#92048 May 6, 2013
Lilbit and snow , god be with you both. you two will beat the cancer.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92049 May 6, 2013
dalesgirl wrote:
If anyone has Mindy's address or email address, please do her patient a favor and report her she breached her patients privacy by posting his diagnosis. That is against HIPAA rules.
Oh please stop,he knows about it so shut the trap
mindy

Troy, NY

#92050 May 6, 2013
I am riding for him and he donated to the ride so shut up haters and go do something worthy.Don't mess with my patient and he is a Attorney,so don't go there you idiots as he is well aware of my ride and my posts as he donated online you dip shits
dalesgirl

Avon, OH

#92051 May 6, 2013
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please stop,he knows about it so shut the trap
I bet he doesn't.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92052 May 6, 2013
dalesgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet he doesn't.
You are one sorry bitch,get off my page..I don't answer to you.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92053 May 7, 2013
You women have a seriously wrong view of things..Go get a life Witches..Leave me and BK2 ALONE! You dumb ass no idea people.
lilbit88

Jerseyville, IL

#92054 May 7, 2013
dalesgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
She also posted a picture of him. She isn't a certified caretaker. She has violated HIPAA many of times. She knows it all. lol
She will never change! Will always lie and make everything about her. But this is not about her, it is about Dill.
You miss understand. I was talking about Mindy in violation, and Got a life's opinion. lol
lilbit88

Jerseyville, IL

#92055 May 7, 2013
jrw wrote:
So sorry to read Dill, has passed away.
To: ALL her true friends...my heart aches for you all.
She's in a better place now, never to suffer anymore.
Dill, I was never friends...but I could read her posts and through them you could tell she was real, had a heart of gold. R.I.P. Dill.
Snow & Lilbit I'm so very sorry to hear about your cancer, will also pray for you ladies.
I too, understand the cancer dealings...Not me , but my hubby Dale had 3 types...Thank you our Heavenly Father, he's cured. But it was a long drawn out deal.
Mindy, IDC what anyone thinks ,or has to say about me...but you my dear , well that's a different story. Finally, some others see the real you as I have for yrs. Remember I even told you life is NOT all about Mindy. I tried to be a friend to you..but I can't take a me me me person too, long. And the FD does let anyone in..my goodness gal! Just sayin.
Thank You for the prayers. Can never have enough. Hope Dale stays clear. will keep the both of you in my prayers as well.
lilbit88

Jerseyville, IL

#92056 May 7, 2013
Old Internet Friend wrote:
OMG!!! I can't believe Dill is gone. Does anyone know what happened?
She was such a sweet and very special person. I loved the way she took care of her Mom.
Matty lost one of his best fans but we lost one great friend.
Rest in peace Dill!!
All we know is that she was found in her bed. She lost her Momma about a month or so ago, as well.

Since: Jan 11

Oklahoma City, OK

#92057 May 9, 2013
mindy wrote:
Plus you idiots she was not on my page ever,so idiots you are really wrong on EVERYTHING.
Wth, all this time I knew stuff was going on. Didn't know the specifics and didn't want to as I was staying neutral.
You call out BK and say you love me but you have no idea of anything about me anymore other than what I post to the public on fb. You don't talk to me.

Since: Jan 11

Oklahoma City, OK

#92058 May 9, 2013
mindy wrote:
You women have a seriously wrong view of things..Go get a life Witches..Leave me and BK2 ALONE! You dumb ass no idea people.
Do me a favor please. Don't bring my name up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. Breaks From NASCAR Owners On... 1 hr NowPhartse 4
Does anybody care what Earnhardt says? 17 hr Cale 11 1
News James: NASCAR should let teams play with rules ... Sun WhatPhart 4
News Logano forced to watch practice as part of NASC... Sep 23 SoPhartse 2
News Dale Jr. has mixed emotions about Jimmie Johnso... Sep 23 WhatPhart 15
Be so glad next year.... Sep 22 MrTinkertrain24 3
News NASCAR Cup: hearing set in lawsuit against Tony... Sep 21 ThePhart 15
More from around the web