Mindy
GetALife

Los Lunas, NM

#92019 May 4, 2013
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>Honey what does pt stand for??
I am just wondering since I am stupid sometimes.Tell all the ladies that you have on face book that I said hello. Looks like Dega is wet
today and our boys have not qualified yet. Take care..
Hi Miss Snow. Miss you bunches sweetie. I will gladly pass that message on. Pt stands for Patient. HIPPA laws require that all licensed medical keep certain things private. A few that have been broken recently are the patients name and diagnosis. I'm very sorry I came here and stirred the proverbial pot but, people need to know this is and never was about Mindy and her bs tears. Dill was and will always be one of our sisters. I hope the Dega race at least is dry. I heard there is a 50% or better of rain tomorrow. Hugs to you and I will let the ladies know.
GetALife

Los Lunas, NM

#92020 May 4, 2013
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the frick up,get out of my business as you don't look good the way you are acting against me..My Patient is a Attorney and i really think you better back off.
On my absolute worst day, I look better than what you appear. Mindy nothing but the truth was spoken. Never should have talked about my child. Who in fact is a better person. To keep friends my dear one must learn to actually be one. Stop shoving your "look at me! I'm doing something good" BS down the throats of people. Most people who do something good for others do not require the attention you are seeking. Bye Mindy. Gosh I wish I could say nice knowing you but well...good residence. I'm done with this pop up infected sight. Along with most all of the people who used to hang out here.
lilbit88

Jerseyville, IL

#92021 May 4, 2013
mindy wrote:
I have been dealing with my Mom's CANCER and my SISTER'S CANCER that is Terminal,so don't tell chit you don't know people.I have been going through alot lately..It's not about me,i do thing for causes,i am riding 100 miles for Diabetes..Do you really think it's all about me? Sorry but the people in my town don't think so,so shut your trap.
All of us have had to deal with things in our life! I deal with my own Cancer every fricking day as well as my friends. I am walking for a cure and have raise $50,000 for cancer research. I am also have riding for the cure and have raised $7,000 to date for that. I've lost two friends to this terrible disease this year.
DO NOT USE CANCER TO JUSTIFY your negligence, then attempting to turn it around and make it about you! It's not!
It's about a wonderful kind hearted very intelligent woman who was cast off by you!
You need to do some soul searching and look at the friends you cast off. Ones that did nothing but support you and you never returned the favor only Demanded! Joanie did nothing but love you! Dill did nothing be a friend to you!
GetALife

Los Lunas, NM

#92022 May 4, 2013
lilbit88 wrote:
<quoted text>
All of us have had to deal with things in our life! I deal with my own Cancer every fricking day as well as my friends. I am walking for a cure and have raise $50,000 for cancer research. I am also have riding for the cure and have raised $7,000 to date for that. I've lost two friends to this terrible disease this year.
DO NOT USE CANCER TO JUSTIFY your negligence, then attempting to turn it around and make it about you! It's not!
It's about a wonderful kind hearted very intelligent woman who was cast off by you!
You need to do some soul searching and look at the friends you cast off. Ones that did nothing but support you and you never returned the favor only Demanded! Joanie did nothing but love you! Dill did nothing be a friend to you!
EXACTLY! Not once did you beg for attention. THRU ALL THIS PAIN AND SICKNESS you kept your head up and worried more about others. Mindy take a LESSON HERE! This is what friends are. This is how normal people are. We don't need attention. YOU MINDY hurt Dill. YOU hurt Joanie. Two people we care greatly for. Dill doesn't need your fake attention seeking tears. She has real ones from real friends who care unconditionally. Love you Lilbit
ilbit88

Jerseyville, IL

#92023 May 4, 2013
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the frick up,get out of my business as you don't look good the way you are acting against me..My Patient is a Attorney and i really think you better back off.
Your so called patient may have been an attorney, so ask him about slander, which has not been done to you. Also just for the hell of it why do you ask him about the HIPPA violation that you committed. As far as shutting her trap and not looking very well.......I would think that if you look back at the posts you were the one not looking well!
GetALife

Los Lunas, NM

#92024 May 4, 2013
GetALife wrote:
<quoted text>
On my absolute worst day, I look better than what you appear. Mindy nothing but the truth was spoken. Never should have talked about my child. Who in fact is a better person. To keep friends my dear one must learn to actually be one. Stop shoving your "look at me! I'm doing something good" BS down the throats of people. Most people who do something good for others do not require the attention you are seeking. Bye Mindy. Gosh I wish I could say nice knowing you but well...good residence. I'm done with this pop up infected sight. Along with most all of the people who used to hang out here.
so mad I got ahead of myself. GOOD RIDDANCE. Another lesson. Admit when you are wrong.
lilbit88

Jerseyville, IL

#92025 May 4, 2013
mindy wrote:
Go post somewhere else if you don't like me and don't tell me about law and don't tell me what to do.
After taking the time to look up the laws I can tell you now that this being a public forum in which any is free to voice opinion she has violated no laws! I defer to my previous words as far as leaving this site. " It is a PUBLIC forum in which she is free to voice her opinion" Which she has done. I will TELL you about the law as I looked them up! Her a BITCH? Yes she is, and very proud of that fact. She even has four legged babies that have a much better pedigree that the likes of you! So YOU ARE BENEATH THEM!
As far as the rest......go take a good look at your self! I certainly hope when your head hits the pillow at night that you sleep well...oops I know you must as you drink till you feel nothing! The way you treat those who care will come back and haunt you one day! As for Joanie and Dill I hope that those hauntings are extreme! Karma!!!!!!!!!!
lilbit88

Jerseyville, IL

#92026 May 4, 2013
GetALife wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY! Not once did you beg for attention. THRU ALL THIS PAIN AND SICKNESS you kept your head up and worried more about others. Mindy take a LESSON HERE! This is what friends are. This is how normal people are. We don't need attention. YOU MINDY hurt Dill. YOU hurt Joanie. Two people we care greatly for. Dill doesn't need your fake attention seeking tears. She has real ones from real friends who care unconditionally. Love you Lilbit
LOVE YOU TOO, my dear friend!
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#92027 May 4, 2013
lilbit88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am dealing with cancer also. I get another mamagram next month. I am starting on my 3rd year hope and pray everything will be o.k. I am so proud of you helping to raise
that money for cancer research your a special person. When my computer
blew up I lost all my e-mail address's. I am computer stupid anyway so
that did not help me out any. Hope you stay in remission honey. I have had my cries off and on all day thinking of Dill.I had not got to
contact her in a while but I loved her post she was one sweet gal. Matty lost a good fan and we lost a wonderful lady.Take care stay safe.....
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#92028 May 4, 2013
GetALife wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Miss Snow. Miss you bunches sweetie. I will gladly pass that message on. Pt stands for Patient. HIPPA laws require that all licensed medical keep certain things private. A few that have been broken recently are the patients name and diagnosis. I'm very sorry I came here and stirred the proverbial pot but, people need to know this is and never was about Mindy and her bs tears. Dill was and will always be one of our sisters. I hope the Dega race at least is dry. I heard there is a 50% or better of rain tomorrow. Hugs to you and I will let the ladies know.
Thank you for the info.
I am waiting for the nationwide race to start. They have the dryers
on the track now.It sure was nice to hear from you. Have a good weekend
and hugs to you ..Hope your family is doing o.k.
lilbit88

Jerseyville, IL

#92029 May 4, 2013
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>I am dealing with cancer also. I get another mamagram next month. I am starting on my 3rd year hope and pray everything will be o.k. I am so proud of you helping to raise
that money for cancer research your a special person. When my computer
blew up I lost all my e-mail address's. I am computer stupid anyway so
that did not help me out any. Hope you stay in remission honey. I have had my cries off and on all day thinking of Dill.I had not got to
contact her in a while but I loved her post she was one sweet gal. Matty lost a good fan and we lost a wonderful lady.Take care stay safe.....
Ever since you and I had basically been diagnosed together, I have had you on our prayer chain. If you have Joanie's email ask her to give you mine. I have had you in my thoughts and prayers and will continue that. I do not normally tell anyone that I raise monies for these things. As to me it's about getting the monies to the research people. I just got so angry when and excuse was made. Your very special your self my friend.
THE LADY IN RED

Bismarck, IL

#92030 May 4, 2013
GOTALIFE wrote:
<quoted text>
Fire dept lets anyone in Mindy. And NO Joanie didn't throw you under the bus so to speak. SHE kept your rude shit to herself. YOU are the one that blocked all of us. Yeah you blocked me. Did it bother me? No not really at all. Dill told us on numerous occasions how you made her feel. Unlike you, when we befriend people we care about we mean it. Yes you gave her two rings, does that mean she should bow to you? Mindy it's always about YOU. Guess what? Game over. Nobody gives a rats a#@ about you and your causes. Look at your thread? Two people still here? Wow. You should never speak of Joanie again. SHE is a good person with friends that care and will protect her at all cost. You drove her to the point of tears and wondering what she did to deserve your hate. You do realize it's against the law to take monetary gifts from a Pt. Unless of course you are NOT medically trained or licensed. Which I don't believe you are.
Wow, what a bunch of whiners. You old biddies sit around your trailers crying to each other about how awful you have it and attack that wonderful giving Mindy because you are all jealous of her and her man, something you never had and never will. Go get some of that government cheese you stand in line for to go with that whine. If any of you looked half as good as Mindy you should count yourself lucky. If you don't like her why don't you stay the **** off this thread. What do you expect....it is called Mindy. Even a bunch of illiterate, ridge runnin inbred hillbillies like the lot of you should understand that. Don't get me started or I'll tell you how I really feel.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92031 May 4, 2013
THE LADY IN RED wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, what a bunch of whiners. You old biddies sit around your trailers crying to each other about how awful you have it and attack that wonderful giving Mindy because you are all jealous of her and her man, something you never had and never will. Go get some of that government cheese you stand in line for to go with that whine. If any of you looked half as good as Mindy you should count yourself lucky. If you don't like her why don't you stay the **** off this thread. What do you expect....it is called Mindy. Even a bunch of illiterate, ridge runnin inbred hillbillies like the lot of you should understand that. Don't get me started or I'll tell you how I really feel.
You are the coolest on here my dear.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92032 May 4, 2013
People are cruel ol Vince...story of my life...and they do NOT let anyone in the fire dept quarters dumb ass hater get a life..i was there all by myself in there living quarters,talk to them every day so shut your trap as u have no idea what u are talking about.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92033 May 4, 2013
Must be mad cause i have free entrance to my Fire Dept and they would not give you the time of day.
GetALife

Los Lunas, NM

#92034 May 4, 2013
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for the info.
I am waiting for the nationwide race to start. They have the dryers
on the track now.It sure was nice to hear from you. Have a good weekend
and hugs to you ..Hope your family is doing o.k.
I missed today. I'll be watching tomorrow. My kiddo and I are doing fantastic. We lost my husband in 2011. He passed after a short illness. The ladies helped us get thru that time. Please feel free to get my info from Joanie if you like. She has it all. I hope you come back cancer free. I'll keep you in my prayers.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92035 May 5, 2013
I am sorry for anyone's loss...God Speed..Have a great weekend all.
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

#92036 May 6, 2013
So sorry to read Dill, has passed away.
To: ALL her true friends...my heart aches for you all.
She's in a better place now, never to suffer anymore.
Dill, I was never friends...but I could read her posts and through them you could tell she was real, had a heart of gold. R.I.P. Dill.

Snow & Lilbit I'm so very sorry to hear about your cancer, will also pray for you ladies.
I too, understand the cancer dealings...Not me , but my hubby Dale had 3 types...Thank you our Heavenly Father, he's cured. But it was a long drawn out deal.

Mindy, IDC what anyone thinks ,or has to say about me...but you my dear , well that's a different story. Finally, some others see the real you as I have for yrs. Remember I even told you life is NOT all about Mindy. I tried to be a friend to you..but I can't take a me me me person too, long. And the FD does let anyone in..my goodness gal! Just sayin.
Old Internet Friend

United States

#92037 May 6, 2013
OMG!!! I can't believe Dill is gone. Does anyone know what happened?

She was such a sweet and very special person. I loved the way she took care of her Mom.

Matty lost one of his best fans but we lost one great friend.

Rest in peace Dill!!
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#92038 May 6, 2013
jrw wrote:
So sorry to read Dill, has passed away.
To: ALL her true friends...my heart aches for you all.
She's in a better place now, never to suffer anymore.
Dill, I was never friends...but I could read her posts and through them you could tell she was real, had a heart of gold. R.I.P. Dill.
Snow & Lilbit I'm so very sorry to hear about your cancer, will also pray for you ladies.
I too, understand the cancer dealings...Not me , but my hubby Dale had 3 types...Thank you our Heavenly Father, he's cured. But it was a long drawn out deal.
Mindy, IDC what anyone thinks ,or has to say about me...but you my dear , well that's a different story. Finally, some others see the real you as I have for yrs. Remember I even told you life is NOT all about Mindy. I tried to be a friend to you..but I can't take a me me me person too, long. And the FD does let anyone in..my goodness gal! Just sayin.
Thank you for your prayers sweetie. Hope you and your family are doing o.k.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News James: Toyota on track to dominate NASCAR Cup S... 18 hr WhyPhartz 2
News Danica Patrick to fans who booed her: a Ia m a ... Mon ItPhart 16
Toyota/Gibbs wins 10 of last 13 races. What a j... (Sep '15) Mon Obama Muslim 19
News NASCAR Mailbag - Dale Jr.'s chances of making t... Mon ThesePhartse 20
Toyotas Aug 20 Rich K 2
News Gavin Lux continues his hot August with Loons Aug 20 His Phart 3
NASCAR looking to future without jack men Aug 19 WWE CRASHCAR 2017 2
More from around the web