Mindy
lilbit88

Jerseyville, IL

#91998 May 3, 2013
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>i am so sad about this news,crying right now.She was a amazing giving person..I am in shock still..WE LOVE YOU DILL
You have a strange way of showing how much you loved her considering that you blocked her on FB and made her feel as though she was unwanted. If you can't give real love to others give none!
lilbit88

Jerseyville, IL

#91999 May 3, 2013
hello wrote:
oh my goodness. is there site set up For Dillinger where we can post notes & messages.
God Bless Her soul.
Mostly on facebook. I am not sure but you might try the Waltrip pages someone there may have set up a page.

“Let's go racing!!!!”

Since: Dec 08

Albuquerque, NM

#92000 May 3, 2013
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>i am so sad about this news,crying right now.She was a amazing giving person..I am in shock still..WE LOVE YOU DILL
I think you lack the emotion of caring about anyone but yourself. Like Little said. YOU blocked her out of your life. YOU stopped being part of any of our lives when you treated Joanie so badly. You seriously get pissed off when someone isn't able to get to the phone to answer your call at ungodly hours? Dill was a beautiful soul. One that would do anything for those she loved. You sure lost out on a wonderful friend the day you selfishly blocked her out of your life. Stop playing the sympathy card Mindy. NOT ONE of us will fall for it.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92001 May 3, 2013
GOTALIFE wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you lack the emotion of caring about anyone but yourself. Like Little said. YOU blocked her out of your life. YOU stopped being part of any of our lives when you treated Joanie so badly. You seriously get pissed off when someone isn't able to get to the phone to answer your call at ungodly hours? Dill was a beautiful soul. One that would do anything for those she loved. You sure lost out on a wonderful friend the day you selfishly blocked her out of your life. Stop playing the sympathy card Mindy. NOT ONE of us will fall for it.
Oh so not true...YOU REALLY GOT ME WRONG
mindy

Troy, NY

#92002 May 3, 2013
I have been dealing with my Mom's CANCER and my SISTER'S CANCER that is Terminal,so don't tell chit you don't know people.I have been going through alot lately..It's not about me,i do thing for causes,i am riding 100 miles for Diabetes..Do you really think it's all about me? Sorry but the people in my town don't think so,so shut your trap.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92003 May 3, 2013
And FOR YOUR INFORMATION Joanie thru me under the buss so to speak,i loved her,still do.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92004 May 3, 2013
We all can 't get along but it's not like i killed someone,come on folks.I gave her two rings that i knew she would like,not fake rings and i did it because i cared.I give a lot here in my town and i am not a selfish person.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92005 May 3, 2013
lilbit88 wrote:
<quoted text> You have a strange way of showing how much you loved her considering that you blocked her on FB and made her feel as though she was unwanted. If you can't give real love to others give none!
Um i was down computer wise it happens..I never blocked her.You are judging before you have no idea.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92006 May 3, 2013
Plus you idiots she was not on my page ever,so idiots you are really wrong on EVERYTHING.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92007 May 3, 2013
From now on stop the bad posts as i have no idea why you all hate me so much...BK is a true friend,she will always be there and love me
mindy

Troy, NY

#92008 May 3, 2013
Love you BK my sis for life
mindy

Troy, NY

#92009 May 3, 2013
If the Fire dept let's me in for soup and we chat as i am riding/cycling...They stop and say what's up gal,same with the police dept..come on folks really?
mindy

Troy, NY

#92010 May 3, 2013
I could walk in the fire dept right now even at this hour and they would WELCOME ME IN....

“Let's go racing!!!!”

Albuquerque, NM

#92011 May 4, 2013
mindy wrote:
I could walk in the fire dept right now even at this hour and they would WELCOME ME IN....
Fire dept lets anyone in Mindy. And NO Joanie didn't throw you under the bus so to speak. SHE kept your rude shit to herself. YOU are the one that blocked all of us. Yeah you blocked me. Did it bother me? No not really at all. Dill told us on numerous occasions how you made her feel. Unlike you, when we befriend people we care about we mean it. Yes you gave her two rings, does that mean she should bow to you? Mindy it's always about YOU. Guess what? Game over. Nobody gives a rats a#@ about you and your causes. Look at your thread? Two people still here? Wow. You should never speak of Joanie again. SHE is a good person with friends that care and will protect her at all cost. You drove her to the point of tears and wondering what she did to deserve your hate. You do realize it's against the law to take monetary gifts from a Pt. Unless of course you are NOT medically trained or licensed. Which I don't believe you are.

“Let's go racing!!!!”

Albuquerque, NM

#92012 May 4, 2013
Oh and Mindy. You can make fun of me. But the next time your laxative addicted little self says anything about MY child or MY friends I WILL stand up for them. You have no right to speak bad about anyone. I mean does Jeff know how you are when his back is turned? Everyone was sick of the "just don't tell Jeff" bs spewing from your evil mouth. You know Mindy you might have friends if you only used one face. You can't be nice with a snotty smirk and expect anyone to believe in you. And the fact you felt the need to reply in 10 posts was laughable. My advice to you Mindy. GET A LIFE. One that is real and not make believe.

“Let's go racing!!!!”

Albuquerque, NM

#92013 May 4, 2013
mindy wrote:
I have been dealing with my Mom's CANCER and my SISTER'S CANCER that is Terminal,so don't tell chit you don't know people.I have been going through alot lately..It's not about me,i do thing for causes,i am riding 100 miles for Diabetes..Do you really think it's all about me? Sorry but the people in my town don't think so,so shut your trap.
BTW telling people your Pt's name is also a HIPPA violation. You can go to jail for that. And your Aunt Barbra wanted you to finish nursing school. Might be a good thing you didn't.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#92014 May 4, 2013
GOTALIFE wrote:
<quoted text>
Fire dept lets anyone in Mindy. And NO Joanie didn't throw you under the bus so to speak. SHE kept your rude shit to herself. YOU are the one that blocked all of us. Yeah you blocked me. Did it bother me? No not really at all. Dill told us on numerous occasions how you made her feel. Unlike you, when we befriend people we care about we mean it. Yes you gave her two rings, does that mean she should bow to you? Mindy it's always about YOU. Guess what? Game over. Nobody gives a rats a#@ about you and your causes. Look at your thread? Two people still here? Wow. You should never speak of Joanie again. SHE is a good person with friends that care and will protect her at all cost. You drove her to the point of tears and wondering what she did to deserve your hate. You do realize it's against the law to take monetary gifts from a Pt. Unless of course you are NOT medically trained or licensed. Which I don't believe you are.
Honey what does pt stand for??
I am just wondering since I am stupid sometimes.Tell all the ladies that you have on face book that I said hello. Looks like Dega is wet
today and our boys have not qualified yet. Take care..
mindy

Troy, NY

#92015 May 4, 2013
GOTALIFE wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW telling people your Pt's name is also a HIPPA violation. You can go to jail for that. And your Aunt Barbra wanted you to finish nursing school. Might be a good thing you didn't.
Shut the frick up,get out of my business as you don't look good the way you are acting against me..My Patient is a Attorney and i really think you better back off.
mindy

Troy, NY

#92016 May 4, 2013
Why is it that women are so fricking BITCHY
mindy

Troy, NY

#92017 May 4, 2013
Go post somewhere else if you don't like me and don't tell me about law and don't tell me what to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Earnhardt to miss 2+ more races because of conc... Tue WWE CRASHCAR 2016 7
Trck race at Bristol last night Tue I know dats right 3
Toyota bought another race Aug 22 Rich K 3
News Racer LeFeuvre inducted into Motorsport Hall of... (Jun '10) Aug 17 Craftsman-truck-s... 4
News NASCAR's national series to race Riverside on S... Aug 17 Klutt 1
New NASCAR Car Covers Aug 17 Wholesale Car Covers 1
News Klutt 11th in NASCAR debut (Jun '10) Aug 17 Weekend Racing 3
More from around the web