Mindy
mindy

Troy, NY

#91954 Apr 14, 2013
This is my PAGE,MY SITE....Leave if you don't want to hear what i speak of.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91955 Apr 14, 2013
The race was a bit boring but clean racing out there.I loved the shots in camera of the banking and the feed was good.All in all not bad of a race.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91956 Apr 14, 2013
The weather here is rain and a bit of a dreary day but it's supposed to improve but i never believe it till i see it..I am so ready for SUNSHINE and warm weather.Need to cycle downtown and get funds,pick up packets for my team.Work with my Patient and check with my guys at the Fire Dept here.Not everyone gets invited in for soup there..so take that!!!!! And by the Captain might i add.
URPathetic

Waltham, MA

#91957 Apr 14, 2013
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the frick up,i just won't tolerate someone who has no clue about me.THANK A VET IS ONE OF MY SPONSORS.I DO HAVE A JOB.I care about people and my community and they care about me.So stop the madness and post somewhere else.You are a drama person,you need to get a life,as mine is just fine thank you.
What EXACTLY is your job?? A sponsor is not a job. Scamming money off a old gentleman is not a job. Caring about your community is not a job.

You don't have one. Just like I said. Remember, we know you.

I have a very full life. A REAL job...that pays REAL money. A family. A house I own.

I simply get amusement watching you post phony crap and try to convince yourself and others that you lead a life that somehow is wonderful. When in truth it's empty.:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
URPathetic

Waltham, MA

#91958 Apr 14, 2013
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>I was a Bodybuilder dummy,not a wrestler ....good grief
Wrestler...bodybuilder...the stories change so many times, it's hard to keep up. LOL
URPathetic

Waltham, MA

#91959 Apr 14, 2013
mindy wrote:
This is my PAGE,MY SITE....Leave if you don't want to hear what i speak of.
It's not your page. It's a page on Topix. Don't want people to call you out on your shit. Don't post it. LEAVE. Everyone else has!:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mindy

Troy, NY

#91960 Apr 14, 2013
Not Leaving so get used to it,if you don't like me,LEAVE
mindy

Troy, NY

#91961 Apr 14, 2013
Grim weather today,cycled,chatted with my guys at the Fire Dept,went in sat down and had a good chat with the Captain. then they got a call rolled up the doors and i told they to be safe and they said see you next time and you are welcome to stop in anytime. Wonderful guys there.
Truck race was pretty good.:-)
Better temp ahead,so need that
Hope you all have a great SUNDAY NIGHT
mindy

Troy, NY

#91963 Apr 16, 2013
Nice day here today.Worked with my patient today and cycled.Very windy tho,almost blew me off my bike.Tomorrow i have to go downtown to the fire dept,police dept and see what donations they came up with and go to small business that i did last year.
Then to another fire dept and police dept in another area...lot's of riding to do.
Hope you all had a great day.
GOD BLESS BOSTON FOR THE LOSS OF 3 PEOPLE and 135 injured some severe.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91964 Apr 17, 2013
Great weather here today,wonderful..Prayers for the families in Boston.They are working on finding the idiots who did this...Worked for my Patient again today,painted my nails red for upcoming Red Friday and talked to business's downtown for funding my ride.Wonderful downtown people here.Got a new Bike cycle pin from my favorite shop.Got Sushi for my Patient and he is hooked on it.Made his deposits at the downtown bank and we had late lunch together."Priceless" .
mindy

Troy, NY

#91965 Apr 20, 2013
Good morning all..Listening to scanner and put out paper plastic bags they come in as the paper asks you to do this,so i do when i have a bunch,then i stick them in the mailbox.Have to do it early as they come early and i madpe it this time yahoooo.Rained last night and waiting for that sunrise and go riding...Engine 1 had a call and i flashed the mud room lights at them....They know i do that on early calls,see me they say,lol They are such good guys there.
My patients mailbox was wide open with a package,feels like CD's SO i grabbed that and brought it up,will call him and bring it down.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91966 Apr 20, 2013
http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2013/04/20...
SEE,This and think i am not a STAR....FOR A CAUSE
mindy

Troy, NY

#91967 Apr 20, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/mindy.bruce.9...
read it and weep ,i do stuff for causes.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91968 Apr 20, 2013
mindy wrote:
http://www.troyrecord.com/arti cles/2013/04/20/news/doc517177 5abea14236473310.txt
SEE,This and think i am not a STAR....FOR A CAUSE
You asses really think i don't good things? The Fire DEPT DOES,THE POLICE DEPT DOES and MY PATIENT does and he is a ATTORNEY,so stop the crap and let's enjoy racing.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91969 Apr 22, 2013
Top of the Morning to ya.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91970 Apr 22, 2013
What a great day,beautiful morning sunrise and Sunset.Great weather coming this week..Sent a box to my Sister to make her smile..She will probably get it by Thursday they said..
THE RAKE

West Lafayette, IN

#91971 Apr 23, 2013
mindy wrote:
What a great day,beautiful morning sunrise and Sunset.Great weather coming this week..Sent a box to my Sister to make her smile..She will probably get it by Thursday they said..
My oh my, my little Mins has some real haters out there. Now you know "The Rake" isn't one of them. I can see myself motoring into that evil NY state to swoop you up in the ol" 67 Vette and taking a road trip to where ever you want to go. Time and finances be no problem and we can hat up and go wherever your little heart desires. Now if you desire I can drive the Vette and you can ride along on your bike if that is your desire. Only rule "no wicked NP" tagging along. The Rake be ready at your beck and call.
THE RAKE

West Lafayette, IN

#91972 Apr 23, 2013
mindy wrote:
Hmmm, too many desires in my post. Substitute any word you prefer to thin them out.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91974 Apr 23, 2013
THE RAKE wrote:
<quoted text>My oh my, my little Mins has some real haters out there. Now you know "The Rake" isn't one of them. I can see myself motoring into that evil NY state to swoop you up in the ol" 67 Vette and taking a road trip to where ever you want to go. Time and finances be no problem and we can hat up and go wherever your little heart desires. Now if you desire I can drive the Vette and you can ride along on your bike if that is your desire. Only rule "no wicked NP" tagging along. The Rake be ready at your beck and call.
LOL you good devil you....:-0)
mindy

Troy, NY

#91975 Apr 26, 2013
Top of the morning to you..ARE YOU WEARING RED TODAY?For our TROOPS.....I will be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox out NBC IN 3 hr MrTinkerTrain24 15
Danica a strong top 20 5 hr daniCRASH 22
Another Top 30 for Patrick. Indy experience pay... 5 hr daniCRASH 3
News NASCAR offering flag exchange at Coke Zero 400 6 hr Farting 2
News Gluck: NASCAR should ban Confederate flag from ... 6 hr Fart news 8
Interesting article from the "Godfather" of Nas... 16 hr I know dats right 1
Compilation of the Most Fatal Auto Racing Accid... Jun 29 newmana879 1
More from around the web