mindy

Troy, NY

#91934 Apr 4, 2013
Grogan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad this day is over.
HAVE a good night.
http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR/TourdeCure/A...
Still need funds for my ride...all goes to Diabetes under my name for the Tour.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#91935 Apr 5, 2013
Happy race weekend, Mindy. I will be with my sister at the mall. :-)
mindy

Troy, NY

#91936 Apr 5, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Happy race weekend, Mindy. I will be with my sister at the mall.:-)
You too sweet Emma.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#91937 Apr 6, 2013
My sister and I had a wonderful day talking and shopping, Mindy. :-)
mindy

Troy, NY

#91938 Apr 6, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
My sister and I had a wonderful day talking and shopping, Mindy.:-)
Wonderful my dear Emma..Have a great weekend. I had a former neighbor over and good friend,she wanted to not be alone so i told her to get her butt over,lol and we laughed and just had girl time.Sometimes you can tell when a friend needs you for a chat,so i knew.Then i painted my nails(don't bite them anymore)Purple and put even more bling bling on them with those sticker things after they were almost dry,this cycle girl/tomboy type is getting her girl groove on,hahhaaa feels good to feel pretty.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91939 Apr 6, 2013
I call my Mom every day and on FB with her and my SIS and my Niece,all is well and my SISTER IS DOING GREAT with her Cancer....I pray every minute i can every day.I will ride for her in June as i have said and for the troops(vets)and of course number one,for Diabetes .....
mindy

Troy, NY

#91940 Apr 7, 2013
Good race....also with the Rolex series.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91941 Apr 7, 2013
well cat woke me up again,can't type worth crap as my nails are growing and it's really weird to have them growing,guess my vitamins are helping that.Windy day it was yesterday as it is almost 2 am but that darn cat wakes me up for her food. lol
mindy

Troy, NY

#91942 Apr 7, 2013
So many wonderful people have donated to my ride for the Tour de Cure....I have talked to vets on the phone and chatted with them and made so many friends on FB.We all need to THANK A VET...He made me cry as i did him.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91943 Apr 12, 2013
Happy Race weekend all...Rained hard all day here,can ride maybe when Jeff get's home.But i may just wait and do my stair stepper,don't know yet.But a wonderful cycle friend is sending me a Jersey thta he says is bad ass,lol God bless my wonderful friends on FB.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91944 Apr 12, 2013
The people that give me bad notes as in icons are losers..I am riding 100 miles for a cause,are you?
I will have pics of it as well...But where are yours for a cause? Stop the chit and get to a gym.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91945 Apr 12, 2013
On a happy note,i was picking some stuff at the local market and ENGINE 1 WAS IN ROUTE TO A SCENE AND I gave them a wave and they all waved back...Amazing guys there. Listen all,when the fireman invite you in to share soup with them and the Police dept invites you to come in,you must be someone to be trusted
mindy

Troy, NY

#91946 Apr 12, 2013
Looks like better weather here in NY,SO HAPPY THANK A VET SENT ME A BRACELET FOR MY RIDE....
URPathetic

Waltham, MA

#91947 Apr 13, 2013
You're riding for a cause b/c you have nothing better to do. No job. No friends. Nothing but time.

You come on here to puff yourself up by "bragging" about what you're doing. It's nothing exceptional. You simply have nothing else going on in your life.

You get all orgasmic b/c the firefighters or police wave to you?? They wave at EVERYONE.

So, thought you were an automechanic? Nurse? Fireman? Wrestler? Now you have a "patient". What are you licensed for?

You're not better than anyone. Even though you think you are. Some of us know you and your anorexic drunken shit. So have at it. If it makes you feel good about yourself and your nothing life to post your boring shit on here...do it.

You continually say you're leaving, but, never do. Where did all your friends go? Where's Joanie?? HHmm??? Thought you were going to LV for a race this year? Where did all those friends go?? HHhhmm????

Whens the wedding?? Been how long now? His sons don't like you.

You post whatever bullshit nonsense you want. Just remember...there are people around that know you and your shit.
hello

Saint Clairsville, OH

#91948 Apr 13, 2013
this person sure is jealous of this site. why doesn't he or she stay off here. if they complain so much!!! smile , enjoy the spring time, the trees, the flowers. love your life not someones life!!!
mindy

Troy, NY

#91949 Apr 14, 2013
URPathetic wrote:
You're riding for a cause b/c you have nothing better to do. No job. No friends. Nothing but time.
You come on here to puff yourself up by "bragging" about what you're doing. It's nothing exceptional. You simply have nothing else going on in your life.
You get all orgasmic b/c the firefighters or police wave to you?? They wave at EVERYONE.
So, thought you were an automechanic? Nurse? Fireman? Wrestler? Now you have a "patient". What are you licensed for?
You're not better than anyone. Even though you think you are. Some of us know you and your anorexic drunken shit. So have at it. If it makes you feel good about yourself and your nothing life to post your boring shit on here...do it.
You continually say you're leaving, but, never do. Where did all your friends go? Where's Joanie?? HHmm??? Thought you were going to LV for a race this year? Where did all those friends go?? HHhhmm????
You post whatever bullshit nonsense you want. Just remember...there are people around that know you and your shit.
Shut the frick up,i just won't tolerate someone who has no clue about me.THANK A VET IS ONE OF MY SPONSORS.I DO HAVE A JOB.I care about people and my community and they care about me.So stop the madness and post somewhere else.You are a drama person,you need to get a life,as mine is just fine thank you.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91950 Apr 14, 2013
hello wrote:
this person sure is jealous of this site. why doesn't he or she stay off here. if they complain so much!!! smile , enjoy the spring time, the trees, the flowers. love your life not someones life!!!
AMEN my dear friend AMEN.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91951 Apr 14, 2013
Oh and by the way,his sons do love me and come over for BBQ all the time,so stay out of my life haters.Life is too short for hate
mindy

Troy, NY

#91952 Apr 14, 2013
URPathetic wrote:
I was a Bodybuilder dummy,not a wrestler ....good grief
mindy

Troy, NY

#91953 Apr 14, 2013
And another thing,my Uncle was with my Aunt Betsy,not my blood but she a true good person.They were together 14 years before they tied the knot,so shut up and go about your own business and leave me the frick alone.You don't have to be married to LOVE someone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kurt busch's whiny ex-girlfriend 5 hr Joe Weatherly 9
The 2nd prettiest little girl in NASCAR wins Da... 5 hr Humpy Wheeler 3
Austin Dillon is a disgrace to the #3 7 hr Ralph 3
Stewart says team has plan in place should lega... 8 hr stewart scott 16
Race Car Thieves Caught On Camera 8 hr stewart scott 3
Johnson and Gordon are The Kings 10 hr UpNext7cups 18
NASCAR does right thing in sitting Kurt Busch 19 hr tazmewin 3
More from around the web