Duh2

Columbus, OH

#91913 Mar 26, 2013
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>They need to tape Tony's mouth shut before the next race. He
can throw helmets an block and no one went after his fat butt. He
blocked at the Daga race and took out half the field. So he just needs
to shut up and drive. I hope Nascar fines him for being so rude to the
reporter and using that filthy language....They can't take any points from him he don't have enough to be giving away...lol
n I thought you & Tony were friends. way to go to support your friends.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#91914 Mar 26, 2013
Duh2 wrote:
<quoted text>n I thought you & Tony were friends. way to go to support your friends.
I refuse to support my friends when they are wrong. He embarressed most of his friends Sunday.
He needs to practice what he preaches, he blocks throws helmets and uses filthy language.
Poop

Indianapolis, IN

#91915 Mar 26, 2013
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>I have a thread because "I AM MINDY"
Well I want my own as well then.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91916 Mar 27, 2013
Poop wrote:
<quoted text>Well I want my own as well then.
Well start one
mindy

Troy, NY

#91917 Mar 27, 2013
Got paid to get my parts for my Bike,yipeeee,Have to drop it tomorrow morning...And foot it home which is not to bad of a walk,but i am keeping the old Handlebar and wheel(sentimental)Gonna hang those old bars on the wall and find a place for the rim with spokes.Now i will have a new bike really for my ride in June.I will miss my bike so much for a overnight.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91918 Mar 27, 2013
I am passionate about cycling and my bike i think you have gathered that,lol.I get compliments all the time on my bike.It's a beauty.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91919 Mar 27, 2013
Weather here great,warmer.May get rain tho. My SIS is doing OK. Mom good too. Nascar weekend is upon us and i can't wait..Still have that swimmer ear problem and it's really a pain as it's my talking on the cell ear phone(Left)Have a great Thursday night all,and WEAR RED ON FRIDAY FOR OUR TROOPS!
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#91920 Mar 28, 2013
mindy wrote:
Weather here great,warmer.May get rain tho. My SIS is doing OK. Mom good too. Nascar weekend is upon us and i can't wait..Still have that swimmer ear problem and it's really a pain as it's my talking on the cell ear phone(Left)Have a great Thursday night all,and WEAR RED ON FRIDAY FOR OUR TROOPS!
No Nascar upon us this weekend.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#91921 Mar 28, 2013
Have a wonderful Easter with Family and friends, Mindy and snow.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91922 Mar 28, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
you as well dear Emma
mindy

Troy, NY

#91923 Mar 28, 2013

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#91924 Mar 28, 2013
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>No Nascar upon us this weekend.
9:15:02:40 to go.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#91925 Mar 29, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
You ladies have a wonderful Easter. It is at my house this year with all the family.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#91926 Mar 29, 2013
mindy wrote:
http://www.tvracer.com/
Not seeing any
Nascar racing....lol this weekend....
mindy

Troy, NY

#91927 Mar 29, 2013
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>Not seeing any
Nascar racing....lol this weekend....
Just truck race,but i am more involved in picking up my bike after it was in the shop,it's done and i am picking it up tomorrow gosh i miss it so much.Nice weather today and i could have been training instead of waiting,but my cycle shop is the best in town and he even called me and asked if i wanted to pick it up today late and he would wait and not close,i told him i can wait till SATURDAY even tho it's killing me to not have my bike.He is a great guy,lucky to have a great bike shop.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91928 Mar 29, 2013
You know there are some people in this world that you admire and they admire you,such a wonder.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91930 Apr 2, 2013
up early as usual,bit of a dusting of Snow.SO READY FOR WARM weather.

Location hidden

#91931 Apr 2, 2013
mindy wrote:
up early as usual,bit of a dusting of Snow.SO READY FOR WARM weather.
Me too.Martinsville is coming at least. 04:14:13:20
mindy

Troy, NY

#91932 Apr 2, 2013
Grogan wrote:
<quoted text>Me too.Martinsville is coming at least. 04:14:13:20
Snow had a good day again,here and there all day.Had to deposit checks for my patient,got one for me and cleaned his house and changed his bandage,washed his hair and body and cycled..that was my day. Hope u had a great day. ;-)

Location hidden

#91933 Apr 2, 2013
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Snow had a good day again,here and there all day.Had to deposit checks for my patient,got one for me and cleaned his house and changed his bandage,washed his hair and body and cycled..that was my day. Hope u had a great day. ;-)
I'm glad this day is over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kyle Busch Wins NASCAR's Crown Jewel, Still Cha... 2 hr Fart news 12
Flag black-out 3 hr Nascar sux 9
What do trolls get out of life? 3 hr Nascar sux 8
News NASCAR: Danica Patrick not keen on posing nude ... (Jul '13) 4 hr Fart news 45
News Lawsuit filed against NASCAR's Stewart in fatal... 4 hr Fart news 222
News NASCAR racer Kyle Larson taken to hospital afte... 4 hr Fart news 18
Chase Grid 8 hr WWE CRASHCAR 2015 4
More from around the web