Mindy
mindy

Troy, NY

#91895 Mar 21, 2013
BK2A wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes Sister you started the original one.:)
Thank you SIS
mindy

Troy, NY

#91896 Mar 21, 2013
11:56 PM HERE in NY.I am listening to the scanner and just waiting for warmer weather as i am tired of wearing layers upon layers.Have to go to Cohoes tomorrow to the Fire Dept there for donations.The Fire dept here all know me and are great about donating for my ride.My Patient i am riding for will as well give me a donation.The Tour de Cure cure is a big event.This year will have many riders of all ages.It is a great event,not a race..When you finish they all give you a applause,very cool.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91897 Mar 22, 2013

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#91898 Mar 23, 2013
mindy wrote:
11:56 PM HERE in NY.I am listening to the scanner and just waiting for warmer weather as i am tired of wearing layers upon layers.Have to go to Cohoes tomorrow to the Fire Dept there for donations.The Fire dept here all know me and are great about donating for my ride.My Patient i am riding for will as well give me a donation.The Tour de Cure cure is a big event.This year will have many riders of all ages.It is a great event,not a race..When you finish they all give you a applause,very cool.
Warmer weather next week Mindy hopefully.Best of luck.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91899 Mar 23, 2013
Grogan wrote:
<quoted text>Warmer weather next week Mindy hopefully.Best of luck.
Yeah,ready for warm weather..Hope all is well with you..NASCAR SPRINT CUP TOMORROW,YIPPEEEEE
mindy

Troy, NY

#91900 Mar 23, 2013
Hope i get my bike parts in next week.It's so off and by the time i ride in June,my bike will be like new.I am going to hang my old handlebar on the wall as it carried me everywhere for years and my wheel as well.I am very sentimental about my bike..It's my baby.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91901 Mar 23, 2013
Grogan wrote:
<quoted text>Warmer weather next week Mindy hopefully.Best of luck.
You are a nice person and so glad you stop in to chat.Thank you.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91902 Mar 23, 2013
My sis is hanging in there,she is strong like me and she will beat this Cancer...I pray every day for her.Chat with her on Facebook.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91903 Mar 24, 2013
Good Morning all this Sunday early morning and Happy Nascar race day.;-)7:20 am here in NY and looks like a overcast day but no snow,whooooeeee.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#91904 Mar 24, 2013
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,ready for warm weather..Hope all is well with you..NASCAR SPRINT CUP TOMORROW,YIPPEEEEE
Should be another good race today,see what happens.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91905 Mar 24, 2013
Grogan wrote:
<quoted text>Should be another good race today,see what happens.
BEST California race ever and i laughed so hard when Tony and Joey got into it.Glad Hamlin will be OK,probably a concussion.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#91906 Mar 24, 2013
Definitely some action on and off the track.I guess Smoke didn't like Loganos' blocking techniques but there so much action going on it was anybodys race with so few laps to go with Edwards new round of rubber and Jr.moving up late again. Great race.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91907 Mar 24, 2013
Grogan wrote:
Definitely some action on and off the track.I guess Smoke didn't like Loganos' blocking techniques but there so much action going on it was anybodys race with so few laps to go with Edwards new round of rubber and Jr.moving up late again. Great race.
It was funny as all heck.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#91908 Mar 24, 2013
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>It was funny as all heck.
Can't wait for Martinsville in two weeks.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#91909 Mar 25, 2013
Grogan wrote:
Definitely some action on and off the track.I guess Smoke didn't like Loganos' blocking techniques but there so much action going on it was anybodys race with so few laps to go with Edwards new round of rubber and Jr.moving up late again. Great race.
They need to tape Tony's mouth shut before the next race. He
can throw helmets an block and no one went after his fat butt. He
blocked at the Daga race and took out half the field. So he just needs
to shut up and drive. I hope Nascar fines him for being so rude to the
reporter and using that filthy language....They can't take any points from him he don't have enough to be giving away...lol

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#91910 Mar 25, 2013
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>They need to tape Tony's mouth shut before the next race. He
can throw helmets an block and no one went after his fat butt. He
blocked at the Daga race and took out half the field. So he just needs
to shut up and drive. I hope Nascar fines him for being so rude to the
reporter and using that filthy language....They can't take any points from him he don't have enough to be giving away...lol
It seems like Tony is going back to his old self and losing control and for what this time a block that has been done a thousand times over and over.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91911 Mar 25, 2013
mindy

Troy, NY

#91912 Mar 25, 2013
All money goes to AMERICAN DIABETES ASSOCIATION.YOU can pay online for my ride in June 2nd Saratoga springs NY
Duh2

Columbus, OH

#91913 Mar 26, 2013
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>They need to tape Tony's mouth shut before the next race. He
can throw helmets an block and no one went after his fat butt. He
blocked at the Daga race and took out half the field. So he just needs
to shut up and drive. I hope Nascar fines him for being so rude to the
reporter and using that filthy language....They can't take any points from him he don't have enough to be giving away...lol
n I thought you & Tony were friends. way to go to support your friends.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#91914 Mar 26, 2013
Duh2 wrote:
<quoted text>n I thought you & Tony were friends. way to go to support your friends.
I refuse to support my friends when they are wrong. He embarressed most of his friends Sunday.
He needs to practice what he preaches, he blocks throws helmets and uses filthy language.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Isn't The NASCAR Rulebook Public? 15 hr Cale 11 6
News Last Weekend's NASCAR Race Had Lowest Televisio... 23 hr WWE CRASHCAR 2016 13
Well the second prettiest girl in NASCAR Jun 21 I know dats right 8
News NASCAR star Joey Logano to kick off Bowlero Col... Jun 16 Will Dockery 1
Snooze Fest NASCAR Jun 10 Snakebit 8
Keselowski should 5 gotten a 5 lap penalty Jun 10 Snakebit 3
Another Top 40 Finish for Sparkle Pony at Pocono Jun 8 I know dats right 2
More from around the web