Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Mindy, I already have my red outfit for Friday. thanks for reminding me. and others. this site is not rubbish. people like Emma and me like it. so do not leave & I enjoy reading & seeing your pictures. other people do not understand us that are shut ins .

Since: Jan 11

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Btw, if you look on page one, you will see that Mindy is not the one who started the thread. Someone else started it as a thread where friendly people can chat and hang out. So POOP, if you want to find a place to go, I suggest either the bathroom or out in the woods.

Since: Jan 11

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

mindy wrote:
Well GOOD MORNING ALL.No Snow here for once,thank goodness as i have to cycle around to get donations for my ride in June.
Listen People,i started this thread back in 2006.I even asked Topix to remove it after the Haters came out,but they like it here and said they would not remove it,so guess you are stuck with my Rubbish.So get used to it as it's here to stay.
Have a great day,and don't forget to wear RED TOMORROW FOR OUR TROOPS! RED FRIDAYS.
Oh yes Sister you started the original one.:)
mindy

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

racefan wrote:
Mindy, I already have my red outfit for Friday. thanks for reminding me. and others. this site is not rubbish. people like Emma and me like it. so do not leave & I enjoy reading & seeing your pictures. other people do not understand us that are shut ins .
Thank you..as on my cycle ride in June,i will write on my number "THANK A VET" as well as All for Cancer and of course Diabetes.RED FRIDAY for our TROOPS will also be on my back of the Jersey. Thank you for your kindness.AND your support!
mindy

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

BK2A wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes Sister you started the original one.:)
Thank you SIS
mindy

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

11:56 PM HERE in NY.I am listening to the scanner and just waiting for warmer weather as i am tired of wearing layers upon layers.Have to go to Cohoes tomorrow to the Fire Dept there for donations.The Fire dept here all know me and are great about donating for my ride.My Patient i am riding for will as well give me a donation.The Tour de Cure cure is a big event.This year will have many riders of all ages.It is a great event,not a race..When you finish they all give you a applause,very cool.
mindy

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

“Bull Ship”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

mindy wrote:
11:56 PM HERE in NY.I am listening to the scanner and just waiting for warmer weather as i am tired of wearing layers upon layers.Have to go to Cohoes tomorrow to the Fire Dept there for donations.The Fire dept here all know me and are great about donating for my ride.My Patient i am riding for will as well give me a donation.The Tour de Cure cure is a big event.This year will have many riders of all ages.It is a great event,not a race..When you finish they all give you a applause,very cool.
Warmer weather next week Mindy hopefully.Best of luck.
mindy

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Grogan wrote:
<quoted text>Warmer weather next week Mindy hopefully.Best of luck.
Yeah,ready for warm weather..Hope all is well with you..NASCAR SPRINT CUP TOMORROW,YIPPEEEEE
mindy

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Hope i get my bike parts in next week.It's so off and by the time i ride in June,my bike will be like new.I am going to hang my old handlebar on the wall as it carried me everywhere for years and my wheel as well.I am very sentimental about my bike..It's my baby.
mindy

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Grogan wrote:
<quoted text>Warmer weather next week Mindy hopefully.Best of luck.
You are a nice person and so glad you stop in to chat.Thank you.
mindy

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

My sis is hanging in there,she is strong like me and she will beat this Cancer...I pray every day for her.Chat with her on Facebook.
mindy

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning all this Sunday early morning and Happy Nascar race day.;-)7:20 am here in NY and looks like a overcast day but no snow,whooooeeee.

“Bull Ship”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,ready for warm weather..Hope all is well with you..NASCAR SPRINT CUP TOMORROW,YIPPEEEEE
Should be another good race today,see what happens.
mindy

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Grogan wrote:
<quoted text>Should be another good race today,see what happens.
BEST California race ever and i laughed so hard when Tony and Joey got into it.Glad Hamlin will be OK,probably a concussion.

“Bull Ship”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Definitely some action on and off the track.I guess Smoke didn't like Loganos' blocking techniques but there so much action going on it was anybodys race with so few laps to go with Edwards new round of rubber and Jr.moving up late again. Great race.
mindy

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Grogan wrote:
Definitely some action on and off the track.I guess Smoke didn't like Loganos' blocking techniques but there so much action going on it was anybodys race with so few laps to go with Edwards new round of rubber and Jr.moving up late again. Great race.
It was funny as all heck.

“Bull Ship”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

mindy wrote:
<quoted text>It was funny as all heck.
Can't wait for Martinsville in two weeks.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Grogan wrote:
They need to tape Tony's mouth shut before the next race. He
can throw helmets an block and no one went after his fat butt. He
blocked at the Daga race and took out half the field. So he just needs
to shut up and drive. I hope Nascar fines him for being so rude to the
reporter and using that filthy language....They can't take any points from him he don't have enough to be giving away...lol

“Bull Ship”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Snow wrote:
<quoted text>They need to tape Tony's mouth shut before the next race. He
can throw helmets an block and no one went after his fat butt. He
blocked at the Daga race and took out half the field. So he just needs
to shut up and drive. I hope Nascar fines him for being so rude to the
reporter and using that filthy language....They can't take any points from him he don't have enough to be giving away...lol
It seems like Tony is going back to his old self and losing control and for what this time a block that has been done a thousand times over and over.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Stewart silence heightens roar of criticism Tue Manic 2 39
Tony Stewart on Atlanta entry list Tue Manic 2 3
Danica's Consistency Paves Way to Another Top 3... Tue Cale 11 1
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug 25 Jr IQ 88 232
NASCAR statement on Stewart news Aug 25 Jr IQ 88 20
Tony Stewart faces an uncertain future Aug 25 CatRod53 11
Kevin Ward Jr.'s hometown remembers easygoing, ... Aug 23 Just saying 4
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NASCAR People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••