mindy

Troy, NY

#91873 Mar 12, 2013
mindy

Troy, NY

#91874 Mar 12, 2013
I am cycling 100 miles,all money goes to the AMERICAN DIABETES ASSOCIATION....
mindy

Troy, NY

#91875 Mar 12, 2013
mindy

Troy, NY

#91876 Mar 13, 2013
Well all late up as much research to do.Cycled downtown to get my donations and left packets for my guys at the Fire dept and other small shops that donated before.Still have to get the Postal office,my gal Susan as she has been my postal gal for 4 years and we chat a bit on my cycle rides.It was a nice day,we may get Snow again(hope not)I want warm and humid and to get some dang color and feel that sun on my face,ahhhhhhhh
mindy

Troy, NY

#91877 Mar 13, 2013
up late i meant,i don't know how many gals type with those long nails.Mine are not super long but they seem to get in the way with the lap board keys.Guess i just have to get used to them.I painted my pinky finger with a bit of silver bling bling. Have to paint the three middle with RED WHITE AND BLUE...Don't forget RED FRIDAY COMING UP.AND EVERY FRIDAY.AMEN
mindy

Troy, NY

#91878 Mar 14, 2013
Remember today is "RED FRIDAY". for our troops and i painted my three middle fingers on both hands RED WHITE AND BLUE...Wearing a red cycle jersey and ARMY ring and dog tags....WEAR RED FOR OUR TROOPS
Vincent

West Lafayette, IN

#91879 Mar 15, 2013
mindy wrote:
Remember today is "RED FRIDAY". for our troops and i painted my three middle fingers on both hands RED WHITE AND BLUE...Wearing a red cycle jersey and ARMY ring and dog tags....WEAR RED FOR OUR TROOPS
What up, Mindy. Looks like your haters have crawled back under their rocks. Hope things are well for you.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91880 Mar 16, 2013
Vincent wrote:
<quoted text>What up, Mindy. Looks like your haters have crawled back under their rocks. Hope things are well for you.
Yeah ha ha,if they knew me in person they would bow their heads and pray for forgiveness
mindy

Troy, NY

#91881 Mar 16, 2013
Vincent wrote:
<quoted text>What up, Mindy. Looks like your haters have crawled back under their rocks. Hope things are well for you.
Been training for THE TOUR DE CURE for Diabetes.Got donations already and i am so happy that people care.
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

#91882 Mar 17, 2013
y aint der any chinese drivers in NASCAR?
mindy

Troy, NY

#91883 Mar 17, 2013
No Chinese in NASCAR that i know of..BUT Indy Car and Formula one.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91884 Mar 17, 2013
We might get more snow here,i love it BUT i am tired of wearing layers on cycle rides.Working tomorrow getting my patient ready for his doctor appointment. Mom doing great and Sister too.I painting my nails PINK for Cancer awareness,and for her.I love her.
Jim

Cleveland, OH

#91885 Mar 18, 2013
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah ha ha,if they knew me in person they would bow their heads and pray for forgiveness
More than likely we would vomit.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91886 Mar 18, 2013
Snowing like crazy,ugh....Cycling training will have to wait till the plows come out in the morning.......ugh.
oh and Vomit all you want i don't care what you think dummy.

Since: Jan 11

Oklahoma City, OK

#91887 Mar 20, 2013
Good morning! I have been awake since about 5am. This is my week off work and I can't seem to get out of waking up early.
Going somewhere today but not sure where yet. I'm playing it by ear and enjoying every minute of it! I love to do things at the spur of the moment.
Poop

Indianapolis, IN

#91888 Mar 20, 2013
Who is Mindy and why does she have a thread.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91889 Mar 20, 2013
Poop wrote:
Who is Mindy and why does she have a thread.
I have a thread because "I AM MINDY"
mindy

Troy, NY

#91890 Mar 21, 2013
Well GOOD MORNING ALL.No Snow here for once,thank goodness as i have to cycle around to get donations for my ride in June.
Listen People,i started this thread back in 2006.I even asked Topix to remove it after the Haters came out,but they like it here and said they would not remove it,so guess you are stuck with my Rubbish.So get used to it as it's here to stay.
Have a great day,and don't forget to wear RED TOMORROW FOR OUR TROOPS! RED FRIDAYS.
racefan

Grove City, OH

#91891 Mar 21, 2013
Mindy, I already have my red outfit for Friday. thanks for reminding me. and others. this site is not rubbish. people like Emma and me like it. so do not leave & I enjoy reading & seeing your pictures. other people do not understand us that are shut ins .

Since: Jan 11

Oklahoma City, OK

#91892 Mar 21, 2013
Btw, if you look on page one, you will see that Mindy is not the one who started the thread. Someone else started it as a thread where friendly people can chat and hang out. So POOP, if you want to find a place to go, I suggest either the bathroom or out in the woods.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Too many commercials (Feb '13) Sat Hilton Head 61
Danica demonstrates consistency in All Star race Fri Happy Gilmore 7
How do you become a NASCAR driver? (Mar '06) May 20 Abdi 858
Jimmie & Chad May 20 I know dats right 9
News Fantasy NASCAR Picks for Coca-Cola 600 at Charl... May 18 tom wingo 2
Fantasy Nascar May 17 nascarfan 1
Danica gets the fan vote May 17 WWC 6
More from around the web