Mindy

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#91854 Mar 2, 2013
Hi Mindy. I had lunch with my sister and talked. Have a good day talking with your sister.
racing fan

Columbus, OH

#91855 Mar 2, 2013
yes,very happy that Kyle Busch won the nw race. I thought it was dirty the way JJ raced that young man Larson. Larson going for a NW championship but JJ just wanted the experience on the newly paved track. he is a creep. the only nw race he will run this season.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91856 Mar 3, 2013
Happy race day all! Going to be cold here today but i will cycle early then work with my patient,then LET'S GO RACING!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mindy

Troy, NY

#91857 Mar 4, 2013
Good MONDAY morning to you all.4:42 am cat woke me up for her food as usual and then now she is running up and down the hallway in delight,lol.Playing with her toy Tiger.Seems to be a good sort of morning,snow has come and gone and i have much cycling to do today.Got 7 more packets to send out to raise money for"THE TEAM". Have a great day.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91858 Mar 5, 2013
Another day,no snow but windy,but we are going to get snow they say tonight.Working with my patient again tomorrow.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91859 Mar 6, 2013
Well another day has come and gone. Good weather but windy as all heck and a few freezing rain type flurries hit my face on my cycle ride today.Had to go to the bank for my patient today. Remember to wear this Friday for our troops.I have to raise money for my ride for the TOUR DE CURE in June 2nd so i have to get it done NOW.So tomorrow i will go to various places to get that funding for my team.
Hope you all have a great night....
mindy

Troy, NY

#91860 Mar 6, 2013
WEAR RED i meant for RED FRIDAY this week
Joe H

Indianapolis, IN

#91861 Mar 7, 2013
racing fan wrote:
yes,very happy that Kyle Busch won the nw race. I thought it was dirty the way JJ raced that young man Larson. Larson going for a NW championship but JJ just wanted the experience on the newly paved track. he is a creep. the only nw race he will run this season.
Have you not watched that young man Larson race?
He is one of the dirties young drivers that I have seen in a long time.
Did you not see him wrecking drivers on the last lap in one of his races??? I hope all the nation wide drivers give him a dose of his own meds.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91862 Mar 7, 2013
Snowing here ugh...but we are closer to watching racing but it interferes with my cycling dang it.Lovely to watch the snow but cycling a no go but i will do it despite it as i have to train.
Have a great night all.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91863 Mar 7, 2013
Still snowing and the roads are a mess,dang it for riding....Spring forward Saturday night for Sunday,yipppeeeee. hard to type as i have nails all natural of course but not used to them...Vitamins do help but had no idea that they would make them grow so much,so i make mistakes in the keys due to it.I am painting my pinky finger pink for my sister and getting red for RED FRIDAY........
hello

Columbus, OH

#91864 Mar 8, 2013
good day to all, sunny but cold here in ohio. we had 5 inches of snow Wednesday
mindy

Troy, NY

#91866 Mar 9, 2013
hello wrote:
good day to all, sunny but cold here in ohio. we had 5 inches of snow Wednesday
Yeah kinda Same here.But things are looking up and warming up. Take care and good to hear from you. ;-)
mindy

Troy, NY

#91867 Mar 9, 2013
I finally did a Girly thing..I painted my fingernails in a nice purple colour.They are growing nicely and i thought it's time to show them off.;_)
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

#91868 Mar 10, 2013
HAPPY RACE DAY FOLK'S.:)waves, lol
Have a good one!
Oh Happy Day !!!:)
mindy

Troy, NY

#91869 Mar 10, 2013
Matt won! yipeeee and a great sunny day here.I am so ready to get some color on these legs.Monday madness tomorrow and working with my patient.Called my buds TROY POLICE for some thugs looking into car windows,so they were right on it,hope they caught them or at least interrogated them.It's nice to have many windows and u see a lot through them,lol
mindy

Troy, NY

#91870 Mar 11, 2013
Funny day with my patient/landlord the door bell rang as our wonderful Susan mail lady(Gem)delivered my patient a package a being a box with his mail and it's exposed out there for the taking she always rings me to come get it as my patient tends to sleep at various hours.So anyway,i cleaned him up today,did laundry and cleaned the kitchen,bathroom and made his bed and he says there is a box for Jeff,he opened it(funny) as he and i got in a tiff about me taking his box and mail upstairs so to protect it as anyone could take it.So i said well let me tell you this about that mister,you took our box in,so there you go.It cracked me up.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91871 Mar 11, 2013
I also said to him as he pointed out to me "I have lived here 35 years" I said this is a cruel world these days and it's not 32 years ago now,lol
mindy

Troy, NY

#91872 Mar 11, 2013
Up to early again,that darn cat wakes me up and my scanner as well.Don't forget to THANK your Firemen as i do all the time.They work so darn hard as do our POLICE.It takes just a warm gesture of a card as i do on Holidays but sometimes i shove a card under the door at the Firehouse just to show them i care(I got the door down pat now,lol if they are not there and out in service,i can sneak a card in under if i just pull the locked door just right to slip a card in,lol.Most of the time if they are there,they let me in their Quarters which is a honor
mindy

Troy, NY

#91873 Mar 12, 2013
mindy

Troy, NY

#91874 Mar 12, 2013
I am cycling 100 miles,all money goes to the AMERICAN DIABETES ASSOCIATION....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panica is a hazard to everyone on the track! 2 hr MrTinkertrain24 17
Stick a fork in Tony? 5 hr Keep your pants on 4
List Of Juniors Flaws (Sep '07) Apr 30 WWE CRASHCAR 2016 100
If you ain't first, you're last! Apr 30 Cale 11 1
"empty seats at bristol" !! Apr 29 PatrickJ 14
New site just came out give free nascar stuff (Aug '07) Apr 28 Hilton Head 10
Danica - Consistant As All Get Out Apr 27 Rich K 2
More from around the web