Mindy

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#91834 Feb 25, 2013
mindy wrote:
MY sister is coming home tomorrow,i have a post office box all taped up for her to go out tomorrow.Just to make her smile.Yes silly idiots are always here.THANK YOU for your well wishes and glad to have you here.
Hi Mindy. How are you? I watched the Daytona 500. Very nice. Have a nice time with your sister. Take care.

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#91835 Feb 25, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Mindy. How are you? I watched the Daytona 500. Very nice. Have a nice time with your sister. Take care.
Thank you dear Emma..It's been a hard time thinking of my sis,but her box went off today and i tell you all a bit of kindness,i had a priority box i saved from my patient and i thought it was perfect for my sister's gifts to lift her spirits and it was a bit more money than i had at the time and while talking to a wonderful man who lost his sister to Cancer,he gave me the 5 bucks to send her box off,i said no but he insisted and i tell you,there are good people in this world.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#91836 Feb 25, 2013
SO PAY IT FORWARD...I have done that and he was the pay it forward type as well,GOD bless him and i did get his number so i can pay him back or take him for coffee.Wonderful married man with kids folks,it was a act of kindness.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#91837 Feb 25, 2013
Also a store i go to here down a half block gave me a prayer for my sister.We talked about church and GOD and what a great thing for him to do to say a prayer for my sister and his wife as well.WONDERFUL PEOPLE here in TROY,NY

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#91838 Feb 26, 2013
HOWDY folks...nice weather here. Worked with my patient today,changed his bandage and cleaned up the place as always.Cleo the cat followed me downstairs as he loves her and i put her on his lap and then the table(Believe me nobody touches his table)She is dearly loved by him and animals are therapy to patients.So i was glad he was happy.I called him as it is garbage night so i told him i need to get all the garbage out for tomorrow.
Hope you all had a good evening.;-)

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#91839 Feb 27, 2013
Morning peeps///snow on ground,not much but enough to make my cycle day a pain in my side,lol..May get freezing rain but who cares,i am still out cycling in it all.It's pretty riding in snow(on a clear road i might add);-)
Have a good Hump day all....
Dillinger

Hialeah, FL

#91840 Feb 27, 2013
mindy wrote:
Morning peeps///snow on ground,not much but enough to make my cycle day a pain in my side,lol..May get freezing rain but who cares,i am still out cycling in it all.It's pretty riding in snow(on a clear road i might add);-)
Have a good Hump day all....
I heard about your sister. I just lost my mom a couple of weeks ago and I know the horrible scary feeling. Anyway, you said she was coming home. Where is that? Are you in CA or still in New York?
Dillinger

Hialeah, FL

#91841 Feb 27, 2013
mindy wrote:
Have not been on here as i do work people.My Patient needs me and yes i live on the second floor above my patient and i am there for him when he needs anything.So please don't judge till you know.I work every day,i train every day for the Tour De Cure in June and have the Police and the Fire Dept in total support and the Mayor,so shut the frick up.
My friend Vince...miss ya guy.and to all the others who support me as my sister is going through CANCER,so shut your trap.
There it is, Mind....You know, I have always loved you, but honey..this bullshit for the past 6 years is getting lame. Of course, I hope your mother nor your sister have cancer and if they do or did, I pray it gets its ass kicked and you never get it. But, you are making about as much sense as Casey Anthony and Jodie Arias.
The Truth

Dryden, Canada

#91842 Feb 27, 2013
Dementia is such a terrible disease
Jim

Avon, OH

#91843 Feb 27, 2013
The Truth wrote:
Dementia is such a terrible disease
LMAO!
Jim

Avon, OH

#91844 Feb 27, 2013
mindy wrote:
Another thing,i do things for my neighborhood,do you haters do? I am so sick of some posters who have no idea what i do daily. I am on the neighborhood watch council and i am known around here by all the important people,so take that and shove it when the sun don't shine as u have no idea who you are really talking to haters.Have a great night.
You are on here daily, you sure are stuck on yourself. Have you seen a Physch. Dr., If not you should. Because you are not impressing anyone here. We know you lie.
Youreapsycho

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#91845 Feb 27, 2013
mindy wrote:
Another thing,i do things for my neighborhood,do you haters do? I am so sick of some posters who have no idea what i do daily. I am on the neighborhood watch council and i am known around here by all the important people,so take that and shove it when the sun don't shine as u have no idea who you are really talking to haters.Have a great night.
Everyone knows what you do daily b/c you're here detailing it in nauseating details. "I am known around here by all the important people" Hahahahahah

YES...as the CRAZY BICYCLE LADY THAT DOESN'T HAVE A JOB. hahahahahahah

We have EVERY idea EXACTLY who we're talking to. What's hysterical is you trying to convince people otherwise.

You're a nobody, with no job and no friends. You're a drunk anorexic with literally nothing better to do than ride morning, noon and night.

And you know how we know?? BECAUSE YOU POST ABOUT IT.
Youreapsycho

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#91846 Feb 27, 2013
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you dear Emma..It's been a hard time thinking of my sis,but her box went off today and i tell you all a bit of kindness,i had a priority box i saved from my patient and i thought it was perfect for my sister's gifts to lift her spirits and it was a bit more money than i had at the time and while talking to a wonderful man who lost his sister to Cancer,he gave me the 5 bucks to send her box off,i said no but he insisted and i tell you,there are good people in this world.
You left the house w/o enough money or a credit card to mail a package????

Taking hand outs??? So low. So, so low. Had enough for your booze though didn't you?? OF course.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#91847 Feb 27, 2013
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard about your sister. I just lost my mom a couple of weeks ago and I know the horrible scary feeling. Anyway, you said she was coming home. Where is that? Are you in CA or still in New York?
My Sister came back from Mexico from homeopathic treatment.There is no cure for Bone Cancer and she has decided to do everything she can health wise(as in VEGAN DIET)
Now for all the haters here,go frick yourself.I have NOT been on here much due to all the haters. I do have a job.You need not worry yourselves about me.If you don't like me,don't post.As you are not here with me and know nothing about my daily routine.I do thing for causes,i ride every day.I am riding 100 miles in June and have full support from the Police dept and both Fire Dept in this area.Just mind your own business.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#91848 Feb 27, 2013
Youreapsycho wrote:
<quoted text>
You left the house w/o enough money or a credit card to mail a package????
Taking hand outs??? So low. So, so low. Had enough for your booze though didn't you?? OF course.
How in the heck do u know what i do every day? Are you stalking me from another state? Come on really.I have two backpacks idiot as i cycle everywhere.The post Office here closes early and i wanted my sister to get her package sent....Hello,i took down the guys number to pay him back which i insist on doing.I don't understand your hatred for me.Just does not make sense to me.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#91849 Feb 27, 2013
Meaning i left money in the other backpack.Jeeze can't believe how people are so mean for no reason.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#91850 Feb 27, 2013
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
There it is, Mind....You know, I have always loved you, but honey..this bullshit for the past 6 years is getting lame. Of course, I hope your mother nor your sister have cancer and if they do or did, I pray it gets its ass kicked and you never get it. But, you are making about as much sense as Casey Anthony and Jodie Arias.
Um sweetie,no bullcrap here.Sorry about your Mother.My Mom is in remission and my Sister just came back from Mexico...She IS STAGE 4 BONE CANCER...IT IS TRUE and i am so darn sick of all the doubt.I love ya gal but i am not lying about family or work or cycling for causes.I know i have my haters but my GOD,this is really bad to know that without being here with me or around me every day that people can just decide that my life is this or it's that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#91851 Feb 27, 2013
Well top of the morning to you all.Looks like a clear day here so far.Snow melting away already.Today i ride downtown to the businesses i went to last year for the Tour De Cure to get my donations as i have my "OFFICIAL PACKET" WITH my team Downtube Bicycle Works,Albany,NY.So haters,you can call them if you don't believe i am cycling.Or if you think it does not exist,lol Google it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mindy

Troy, NY

#91852 Feb 28, 2013
Oh my what a great weather day..Worked with my patient and Cleo the cat came down to see him(He loves my cat) Nice evening and hope you all had a great day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mindy

Troy, NY

#91853 Mar 2, 2013
Happy race day weekend all....Yipeeeeee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Well the second prettiest girl in NASCAR 9 hr WWE CRASHCAR 2016 12
News NASCAR driver apologizes for fight 16 hr WWE CRASHCAR 2016 4
Danica - another strong top 20 23 hr I know dats right 8
News Lawn care company releases statement related to... Tue Chuck 1
Denny hammed it up? Tue I know dats right 4
Why Isn't The NASCAR Rulebook Public? Jun 27 WWE CRASHCAR 2016 7
News Last Weekend's NASCAR Race Had Lowest Televisio... Jun 24 WWE CRASHCAR 2016 13
More from around the web