Mindy
VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON

Bismarck, IL

#91812 Feb 5, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Be nice to her...it's all she has. Truly. Detailing the events of her dull day. She probably beat the other tenants to the shoveling b/c they HAVE JOBS, whereas, she doesn't. So it's easier for her to get out there and just do it!
Wow! Aren't you a riot. I'm sure you're just a hard working piece of s#it. I'm surprised you have time to hide behind your computer and attempt to be sarcastic. I'll bet your day is so much better than everyone else's. Standing in line for the free cheese giveaway, washing the windows in your van down by the river, going to the post office to check the mail for your food stamps so you can go buy your cigarettes and booze but saving enough for your weekly supply of dope. Enough for your brother/husband and your inbred rug rats I'm sure. Crawl back under that rock or into that hole you came out of.
Really

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#91813 Feb 5, 2013
VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Aren't you a riot. I'm sure you're just a hard working piece of s#it. I'm surprised you have time to hide behind your computer and attempt to be sarcastic. I'll bet your day is so much better than everyone else's. Standing in line for the free cheese giveaway, washing the windows in your van down by the river, going to the post office to check the mail for your food stamps so you can go buy your cigarettes and booze but saving enough for your weekly supply of dope. Enough for your brother/husband and your inbred rug rats I'm sure. Crawl back under that rock or into that hole you came out of.
That was just a rundown of your fun filled day right??? LMAO!!!
Glad you're posting as yourself LOL!!! PPPffttt
Go away.
VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON

Bismarck, IL

#91814 Feb 7, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Go away.
That's quite a retort. Did it take you all day to come up with such a juvenile reply. Sort of like the rubber-glue quips the school kids use. Is "Really" YOUR real name? You sound just like the ol' hags that watch my "wrasslin" shows. You know, the kind that sit around the van down by the river all day eating bon bons, smoking Marlboro's, sipping Wild Turkey and reading wrasslin magazines as you fantasize about The Giant and Jerry the King while you brew up a batch of Meth for your inbred brats to sell for you.
Really

Bismarck, IL

#91815 Feb 7, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you say you lived upstairs? Quite sure you did. You are going to get caught up in your lies again dear girl.
Maybe she moved dumbas#.
Really

Bismarck, IL

#91816 Feb 7, 2013
jrw wrote:
Wow I got a warning for above post???? WTH? SMHLOL
As well you should!!!
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

#91817 Feb 7, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text> As well you should!!!
REALLY ! You need to STFU! SERIOUSLY.
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

#91818 Feb 7, 2013
Why freaking posts under so many different names??
VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON
Really ...you are just a jerk off !
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

#91819 Feb 7, 2013
My ONE post that was removed had not one bad thing in it,just showing my happiness for The Ravens winning the Superbowl.
Now shove that where the sun doesn't shine.
BOFJ
Vincent Kennedy McMahon

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#91820 Feb 7, 2013
VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON wrote:
<quoted text> That's quite a retort. Did it take you all day to come up with such a juvenile reply. Sort of like the rubber-glue quips the school kids use. Is "Really" YOUR real name? You sound just like the ol' hags that watch my "wrasslin" shows. You know, the kind that sit around the van down by the river all day eating bon bons, smoking Marlboro's, sipping Wild Turkey and reading wrasslin magazines as you fantasize about The Giant and Jerry the King while you brew up a batch of Meth for your inbred brats to sell for you.
Is that a chapter from your auto-biography??

You're simply a loser. Truth hurts jerkoff.
WOW

Birmingham, AL

#91821 Feb 8, 2013
nothing ever changes in this place,, what a waste of life
Really

Bismarck, IL

#91822 Feb 10, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Go away.
I hope you're getting a blizzard you wpos.
Really

Bismarck, IL

#91823 Feb 10, 2013
jrw wrote:
Wow I got a warning for above post???? WTH? SMHLOL
Hope you're on the receiving end of a ton of snow loser.

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#91826 Feb 24, 2013
Snowing here.Great Daytona 500,,,sad about Nationwide and the fans being hurt.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#91827 Feb 24, 2013
Have not been on here as i do work people.My Patient needs me and yes i live on the second floor above my patient and i am there for him when he needs anything.So please don't judge till you know.I work every day,i train every day for the Tour De Cure in June and have the Police and the Fire Dept in total support and the Mayor,so shut the frick up.

My friend Vince...miss ya guy.and to all the others who support me as my sister is going through CANCER,so shut your trap.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#91828 Feb 24, 2013
Another thing,i do things for my neighborhood,do you haters do? I am so sick of some posters who have no idea what i do daily. I am on the neighborhood watch council and i am known around here by all the important people,so take that and shove it when the sun don't shine as u have no idea who you are really talking to haters.Have a great night.
new fan of racing

Nashport, OH

#91829 Feb 24, 2013
Hi Mindy. do not pay attention to that riff raff. silly idiots. how is your sister doing? Mom ok? hang in there. good thoughts/prayers are on the way to you. I did not care much for the race, kinda boring. and I detest JJ. did you notice how he kept going thru the grass & backed into grass to do burnouts? was that to mess up car so cheating could not be found? hope not, but with him & crew chief, you never know. wish someone new had won, maybe Bifle?? lots of other excellent drivers.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#91830 Feb 24, 2013
MY sister is coming home tomorrow,i have a post office box all taped up for her to go out tomorrow.Just to make her smile.Yes silly idiots are always here.THANK YOU for your well wishes and glad to have you here.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#91831 Feb 24, 2013
Oh MOM is good,she funded my sis for her Cancer treatment.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#91832 Feb 24, 2013
There are special things in life that you can't take back or away.I talk to God all the time for my sister and i know he hears me as he did for my MOM,so don't even go there thinking i have no heart.Mine is huge with LOVE.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#91833 Feb 25, 2013
Awake again early,4am Cleo the cat wakes me up...;-)Hope you all have a great Monday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carl Edwards to retire Thu FYI 13
exhaust Jan 18 Cale 11 3
News F1 "went wrong" when it started listening to fa... Jan 16 gofaster72 1
Danica Blows ... Again Jan 14 Cale 11 1
News Ganta s 1991 Cutlass to be featured at NASCAR H... Jan 14 Grogan 1
No Interstate Batteries - No M&Ms - No Nothin'! Jan 10 Cale 11 3
Jeff Gordon - The Earnhardt Jr. Effect Jan 10 WWE CRASHCAR 2017 2
More from around the web