Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Lot's of Snow,but it's stopped now.I finally got to shovel the driveway and walkway and my patients stairs.Then i went back out to shovel again and everything(shovels) were not in the shed.Looks like the tenant upstairs was a bit Jealous that i got to the job first,lol.They get a reduction in rent for keeping up on stuff and i beat them to it.I put out the garbage,take it back in and give the cans to our can lady that needs the money.Ticks me off that when i try to help my patient the people above me think they got one on me,well we shall see about that.As i will get my own shovel,and say hmmmmm how bout that.lol...Another thing as i got caught in the snow on my cycle ride as it came down so quick.Troy Police was in a parking lot(they know me)and i waved and he flashed his lights and wipers and waved back..This made my day ;-)
Hmmm

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

mindy wrote:
Lot's of Snow,but it's stopped now.I finally got to shovel the driveway and walkway and my patients stairs.Then i went back out to shovel again and everything(shovels) were not in the shed.Looks like the tenant upstairs was a bit Jealous that i got to the job first,lol.They get a reduction in rent for keeping up on stuff and i beat them to it.I put out the garbage,take it back in and give the cans to our can lady that needs the money.Ticks me off that when i try to help my patient the people above me think they got one on me,well we shall see about that.As i will get my own shovel,and say hmmmmm how bout that.lol...Another thing as i got caught in the snow on my cycle ride as it came down so quick.Troy Police was in a parking lot(they know me)and i waved and he flashed his lights and wipers and waved back..This made my day ;-)
Didn't you say you lived upstairs? Quite sure you did. You are going to get caught up in your lies again dear girl.
Really

Waltham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you say you lived upstairs? Quite sure you did. You are going to get caught up in your lies again dear girl.
Be nice to her...it's all she has. Truly. Detailing the events of her dull day. She probably beat the other tenants to the shoveling b/c they HAVE JOBS, whereas, she doesn't. So it's easier for her to get out there and just do it!
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Wow I got a warning for above post???? WTH? SMHLOL
VINCE

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

mindy wrote:
I do not condone Lance's actions but i do believe their was pressure to dope.He still would have won.But and i say But,I am very sad that he did what he did.Many did and just never got caught(yet).
Mindy, Mindy, Mindy: I was a Lance backer all the way UNTIL he admitted he lied to his fans for all these years and ruined the lives of quite a few people who challenged him about being clean. I hope he goes to jail for a long time and ends up penniless. What a con artist. Don't defend him just because he rides a bike. Most HAVE been caught and the sport is dirty. They all cheat! How about pedeling out to Indiana this weekend??
VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Be nice to her...it's all she has. Truly. Detailing the events of her dull day. She probably beat the other tenants to the shoveling b/c they HAVE JOBS, whereas, she doesn't. So it's easier for her to get out there and just do it!
Wow! Aren't you a riot. I'm sure you're just a hard working piece of s#it. I'm surprised you have time to hide behind your computer and attempt to be sarcastic. I'll bet your day is so much better than everyone else's. Standing in line for the free cheese giveaway, washing the windows in your van down by the river, going to the post office to check the mail for your food stamps so you can go buy your cigarettes and booze but saving enough for your weekly supply of dope. Enough for your brother/husband and your inbred rug rats I'm sure. Crawl back under that rock or into that hole you came out of.
Really

Waltham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Aren't you a riot. I'm sure you're just a hard working piece of s#it. I'm surprised you have time to hide behind your computer and attempt to be sarcastic. I'll bet your day is so much better than everyone else's. Standing in line for the free cheese giveaway, washing the windows in your van down by the river, going to the post office to check the mail for your food stamps so you can go buy your cigarettes and booze but saving enough for your weekly supply of dope. Enough for your brother/husband and your inbred rug rats I'm sure. Crawl back under that rock or into that hole you came out of.
That was just a rundown of your fun filled day right??? LMAO!!!
Glad you're posting as yourself LOL!!! PPPffttt
Go away.
VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Go away.
That's quite a retort. Did it take you all day to come up with such a juvenile reply. Sort of like the rubber-glue quips the school kids use. Is "Really" YOUR real name? You sound just like the ol' hags that watch my "wrasslin" shows. You know, the kind that sit around the van down by the river all day eating bon bons, smoking Marlboro's, sipping Wild Turkey and reading wrasslin magazines as you fantasize about The Giant and Jerry the King while you brew up a batch of Meth for your inbred brats to sell for you.
Really

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she moved dumbas#.
Really

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

jrw wrote:
As well you should!!!
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text> As well you should!!!
REALLY ! You need to STFU! SERIOUSLY.
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Why freaking posts under so many different names??
VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON
Really ...you are just a jerk off !
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

My ONE post that was removed had not one bad thing in it,just showing my happiness for The Ravens winning the Superbowl.
Now shove that where the sun doesn't shine.
BOFJ
Vincent Kennedy McMahon

Waltham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON wrote:
<quoted text> That's quite a retort. Did it take you all day to come up with such a juvenile reply. Sort of like the rubber-glue quips the school kids use. Is "Really" YOUR real name? You sound just like the ol' hags that watch my "wrasslin" shows. You know, the kind that sit around the van down by the river all day eating bon bons, smoking Marlboro's, sipping Wild Turkey and reading wrasslin magazines as you fantasize about The Giant and Jerry the King while you brew up a batch of Meth for your inbred brats to sell for you.
Is that a chapter from your auto-biography??

You're simply a loser. Truth hurts jerkoff.
WOW

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

nothing ever changes in this place,, what a waste of life
Really

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Go away.
I hope you're getting a blizzard you wpos.
Really

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

jrw wrote:
Hope you're on the receiving end of a ton of snow loser.

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Snowing here.Great Daytona 500,,,sad about Nationwide and the fans being hurt.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Have not been on here as i do work people.My Patient needs me and yes i live on the second floor above my patient and i am there for him when he needs anything.So please don't judge till you know.I work every day,i train every day for the Tour De Cure in June and have the Police and the Fire Dept in total support and the Mayor,so shut the frick up.

My friend Vince...miss ya guy.and to all the others who support me as my sister is going through CANCER,so shut your trap.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Another thing,i do things for my neighborhood,do you haters do? I am so sick of some posters who have no idea what i do daily. I am on the neighborhood watch council and i am known around here by all the important people,so take that and shove it when the sun don't shine as u have no idea who you are really talking to haters.Have a great night.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 90,181 - 90,200 of90,968
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the NASCAR Forum right now

Search the NASCAR Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dale Sr Gravesite? 2 hr annie 2
running the no. 3 car 6 hr Dale Sr In Hell 3
Jeremy Mayfield to share story during live inte... Thu wth 8
Danica Patrick hoping for better luck on NASCAR... Jul 8 IceMan PJN 3
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Jul 8 ramfan9 59
Josh Wise's fans look to unseat Earnhardt Jr. Jul 7 Hilton Head 2
Mikey makes the chase? Jul 5 Hilton head 5
•••
•••