Nasar Fan

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

I wish you were in our neighborhood to be the lookout, we have 2 police Officers & several firemen that live in our sub division but they do not seem to care & interact with neighbors. kinda snooty.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

mindy wrote:
Snow,he still is a great athlete and agree he should have owned up to it but i will tell you this about that to everyone is that "The team" had something to do with it as well.The "Big wigs" as i call them knew.No matter the doping,you can't just cycle the way he did without a gift and after going through Cancer? I know what he did was wrong,i am just saying he was pressured into it by the sponsors.I have been around sports my whole life and they create that pressure to win.I never took a drug in my life but i am not Lance getting paid for riding in the biggest Cycling road race in History.He was not alone in this doping...It's every sport and it makes me mad that we can't just be athletes on talent alone.Unfortunately our society has brought us to this pressure to win by means of drugs and i don't believe all Athletes agree but are forced to do so or be outed
What will his children think of him when they grow up?
He sure is not setting much of an example for them. He needs to pay back all the money he got while lieing and just lay low for a while.
mindy

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

I agree Snow,very sad about Lance as i am a total natural rider.
mindy

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Nasar Fan wrote:
I wish you were in our neighborhood to be the lookout, we have 2 police Officers & several firemen that live in our sub division but they do not seem to care & interact with neighbors. kinda snooty.
I am right on anything i see shady and i have no problem going outside with cell phone in hand and telling someone to get the heck away or i am calling the police.
mindy

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Well another good day,did some stuff for my patient and took a cycle ride twice today but DANG it's cold.I went by a cool thrift store and found some wonderful things(not that i need anymore stuff,lol)But i love things that have meaning..Well i found two Angelings ..My Uncle gave me one and they are sculptures that have wings.So i got both for a buck.Also a Tea Pot that was hand made and a coral for the bathroom and she threw in a book(Novel)about WW2 THE HOLOCAUST..and my former patient would agree about having this book. PLUS i got to see the dog in the store again,she loves me as soon as i enter the door and does not eat my tires on the bike.I think i will bring her a toy next time.
Jim

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

mindy wrote:
Snow,he still is a great athlete and agree he should have owned up to it but i will tell you this about that to everyone is that "The team" had something to do with it as well.The "Big wigs" as i call them knew.No matter the doping,you can't just cycle the way he did without a gift and after going through Cancer? I know what he did was wrong,i am just saying he was pressured into it by the sponsors.I have been around sports my whole life and they create that pressure to win.I never took a drug in my life but i am not Lance getting paid for riding in the biggest Cycling road race in History.He was not alone in this doping...It's every sport and it makes me mad that we can't just be athletes on talent alone.Unfortunately our society has brought us to this pressure to win by means of drugs and i don't believe all Athletes agree but are forced to do so or be outed
How can you call him a great athlete? Maybe you should ask yourself, if he could have won without the doping. Then he would have been great. Doping isn't great. And he cheated and lied. Nothing great about that. Idiot he ws doping after cancer. Think girl. think!
Jim

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Snow wrote:
<quoted text>What will his children think of him when they grow up?
He sure is not setting much of an example for them. He needs to pay back all the money he got while lieing and just lay low for a while.
He will spend time in prison.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
He will spend time in prison.
I doubt if he does spend time in prison but he should. He may wind up broke.
jim

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Snow wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt if he does spend time in prison but he should. He may wind up broke.
He needs prison. Not a good role model for children.

Since: Jan 11

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

I am saddened because every good thing he did for cancer is overshadowed by his stupidity and years of lying and ruining other people's lives to cover up what he was doing.
Maybe if these athletes were held accountable BEFORE the races. Test them before and after a race and see how many are doing the same thing. What was it? 4 out of his 7 titles could not be given to the people who held second place because they were doping too?
mindy

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

My 49'ers are in the SUPERBOWL.....Yipeeeeee
mindy

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

I do not condone Lance's actions but i do believe their was pressure to dope.He still would have won.But and i say But,I am very sad that he did what he did.Many did and just never got caught(yet).
mindy

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

In a note of another kind,we got huge snow flakes and now it has passed.It was pretty but glad it will go away as i have to train and i need clear roads.Hope you all had a great weekend.Have my patient tomorrow and much training to do in between.Wearing my 49'er jacket proudly and hope they win the Superbowl this year,as long time coming to them.GO NINERS!
mindy

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Morning all...Up early as usual as i felt that "I THINK my cat Cleo is staring at me thing" Yep,she was and so feeding time and rub on the ears time.So i am up now and gonna fix me up some coffee.No Snow so it passed in a hurry.Very cold out and the furnace is acting up again.Got to talk to the Landlord.It just is on it's way out.But i just put on a sweater and bear it.Have a new furnace on the way as we know this poor thing is on it's last leg.Have a great day all.....
GO NINERS ,I AM THRILLED
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

I am rooting for the Ravens. If they can beat
the Colts, and take out Payton Manning's team and then
ole Bellycheck lol. They surely can whoop those niners.
Bring it on Ravens.....
mindy

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

More Snow here.Dang it.My friend Sherry was here last night and we had a few laughs.She used to live where we did before we moved.It was great to have her over.Cat woke me up as usual early.Going back to bed now that she is fed.;-) Farmer's Market today,i might cycle downtown if the roads are clear,not sure yet.
SUPERBOWL ,GET READY GAL SNOW,WE are in for a great match up.:-) hugs gal.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

mindy wrote:
More Snow here.Dang it.My friend Sherry was here last night and we had a few laughs.She used to live where we did before we moved.It was great to have her over.Cat woke me up as usual early.Going back to bed now that she is fed.;-) Farmer's Market today,i might cycle downtown if the roads are clear,not sure yet.
SUPERBOWL ,GET READY GAL SNOW,WE are in for a great match up.:-) hugs gal.
Mindy I am sure looking forward to our football match up. lol
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Hello Mindy

Still waiting to see those pics gal of your new apt.
Dang can't ya lay that bike down for a few,lol
Well I know your a 49er;s gal..But I hope we kick azz,lol Can't blame a gal rooting for her hometown team Raven's baby! All in all this is going to be one exciting game ,or so I expect it to be.

BK2A, Snow hope you ladies are doing well.
mindy

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

jrw wrote:
Hello Mindy
Still waiting to see those pics gal of your new apt.
Dang can't ya lay that bike down for a few,lol
Well I know your a 49er;s gal..But I hope we kick azz,lol Can't blame a gal rooting for her hometown team Raven's baby! All in all this is going to be one exciting game ,or so I expect it to be.
BK2A, Snow hope you ladies are doing well.
I am going to take pics today ...we got a new camera as the other one(old) took a dump,lol.I will have Jeff post them when he gets off work.I bought one of those throw away cameras to take pics for my Mom as she never really get's on the computer or facebook so i am going to get them developed at CVS.Or Rite aide. Then send her them.Going to snow here later so i have to ride early today.5am here now,as i am always up early.Miss ya gal and hope you have a great week.I am so looking forward to SUPERBOWL! GO 49'ERS...Well i know you like your Ravens and we can both either cheer or cry,lol,love ya.
mindy

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Snow wrote:
<quoted text>Mindy I am sure looking forward to our football match up. lol
Oh yes,me too gal.It's going to be a nail biter for sure.I am sure i will be yelling and raving about the house a lot.;-) Have a great week..I will be enthusiastic the whole week up until the Superbowl,oh my...GO 49'ERS.HUGS GAL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the NASCAR Forum right now

Search the NASCAR Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Pay dirt: Darrell Wallace Jr. wins truck race a... 2 hr Manic 2 1
How do you become a NASCAR driver? (Mar '06) 11 hr Smak 856
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) 13 hr annie 67
Could Ty Dillon Be the First Nationwide Rookie ... Jul 21 Hummm 6
Shepherd Accident Raises Age Question in NASCAR Jul 18 SNOW 6
Fired up for IWK 250 Jul 18 Joshua Cochrane and Mom 1
NASCAR Hits KBM With Another Penalty Jul 16 Louise 1
•••
•••