Happy New Year, Mindy. Take care.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91767 Jan 2, 2013
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL
mindy

Troy, NY

#91768 Jan 2, 2013
Been busy with my patient and did some errands for him today at the Post office and the Troy Police officer was there and thanked me for the card and said "Dang girl,i can't believe you are cycling in this cold",but after taking care of my patient and being downstairs in his HOT weather home i was glad to ride in the cold,lol.

Since: Jan 11

Oklahoma City, OK

#91769 Jan 2, 2013
Happy New Year sister!
Riders

Grand Rapids, MI

#91770 Jan 3, 2013
Happy New Year everyone.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91771 Jan 5, 2013
Football weekend,whooohoooo! Cold weather here but tolerable.My Cat is luckiest Cat in Troy,NY...She is spoiled rotten,lol Have a great weekend all..;-)
mindy

Troy, NY

#91772 Jan 6, 2013
Football game great! Good weather today....Listening to scanner and many Medic calls. We had a incident at 4 am this morning.It's kinda cool to look out the windows and see everything.I love it here.
Oh and give me all the nasty peanuts and clueless and spam and whatever people ,you have no idea how i don't give a rats ass. ;-)
mindy

Troy, NY

#91773 Jan 6, 2013
Oh and by the way,if you saw my apt and the bathroom you would be swooning...My Patient loves me/landlord,Jeff loves me..the friends i have here love me..The Fire dept and the Troy Police like the heck outta me so give it a rest haters,i am a good person and i don't need you to tell me different.Put that in your pipe and smoke it witches and ass wipes.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91774 Jan 9, 2013
Good Morning all.Up early as usual to turn heat on and take the chill off.Going to be 40 today which is great for this time of year and 10 degrees warmer than average.Have to wait for UPS deliveries today.Will have to cycle later.
Jeff and i had hot tea together and he went back to bed...Can't wait for Nascar to start back up but the Football is pretty Awesome and i am looking forward to seeing who gets the Superbowl title.
Yesterday i used my Gift Certificate that Jeff gave me for the Bike Barn to re-wrap my handle bars in a new gel wrap in Grey/Silver with little black dots in it.It looks so good and matches the black and silver of my bike.Got some new black gloves that are black and silver and they are so warm and tight fitted.I am a lucky Cyclist.
Last night i went downstairs to my patients APT/my landlord and we had some appetizers and talk with my former Boss from Advance Auto Parts and Sharleen(friend) and Gary(Friend)Former Boss(Larry) and it was a good fun time.Jeff was just wanting to chill upstairs.It's nice to have such a great Landlord.
Have a great day all and hope you all are starting the New Year with a great outlook.;-)
cycle mamma

Longview, TX

#91775 Jan 9, 2013
:)
mindy

Troy, NY

#91776 Jan 9, 2013
Hi Cycle Mamma ;-)
Up again as that darn Cat woke me up....Worked with my patient yesterday and going today to the bank for him to make his deposit for him,as they closed early gosh dang it yesterday so i still have his checks(lovely that he trusts me with them,makes my heart feel good)so first thing in the morning i shall cycle to the bank and get'er done,lol.
Hope you all have a great day and be good to one another as we only have one life and many others have many troubles and if you have a good life Appreciate it.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91778 Jan 11, 2013
Worked with my patient today,got paid and just talked with him and he thanked me for my company,bonus was Cleo my cat came down to see him as he loves her.She was parked on the couch again like she owned the place,lol Pete just loves her.It is so rewarding to know that i am here for him and his likes that same fact...Perfect landlord and perfect Nurse.....The bells are ringing at the church up the street,amazing.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91779 Jan 13, 2013
What a great Football game last night....And the 49'ers won....I am so happy. Up early as usual and cleaned the kitchen(i have to have my kitchen pristine)Light rain and fog makes for a good cycle ride later.;-) have a great day all.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91780 Jan 14, 2013
Training for the Tour De Cure for Diabetes...June 2nd
Did it last year and i already have some friends (Vets) to fund it for me.100 miles this year.I did 65 last year.It ain't easy,so you have to prepare in advance.I know the Fire Dept and Police Dept will help me here and many other small business around here will too.And i even will get the Mayor to help.He and i have had many a talk or two and hug ,nice man and his wife is a great lady.So i gotta work it and i know how as most people see me training *cycling all the time.I am so excited for the support and proud that i can raise money for Diabetes and ride for the cause.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#91781 Jan 15, 2013
Well looks like Lance Armstrong will admit to doping and lieing for the last few years. The 1990's when it started. I guess his denial is over.I hope he will be made to pay back all the money he got from being so dishonest.At one time I really admired him but no longer.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91782 Jan 15, 2013
Snow,he still is a great athlete and agree he should have owned up to it but i will tell you this about that to everyone is that "The team" had something to do with it as well.The "Big wigs" as i call them knew.No matter the doping,you can't just cycle the way he did without a gift and after going through Cancer? I know what he did was wrong,i am just saying he was pressured into it by the sponsors.I have been around sports my whole life and they create that pressure to win.I never took a drug in my life but i am not Lance getting paid for riding in the biggest Cycling road race in History.He was not alone in this doping...It's every sport and it makes me mad that we can't just be athletes on talent alone.Unfortunately our society has brought us to this pressure to win by means of drugs and i don't believe all Athletes agree but are forced to do so or be outed
mindy

Troy, NY

#91783 Jan 16, 2013
Lot's of Snow today,but cycled anyway when the roads were clear. Listening to the scanner in the kitchen and working with my patient tomorrow.I have to wash my cycle Jerseys and his washer is fancy so my Jerseys need top of the line clean.Ours is good but his is awesome.
Helped out a neighbor today as she had her trunk open and i rang the bell and told her not to leave anything in your car...Much theft lately.She was very happy that i told her that.I told her i have my scanner on and let her know they are in her area breaking into cars.I don't understand why people can be so cruel.She is retired and 73 years old and these nasty people feel the need to steal from a nice lady.Fact is,they come from other areas to scope for good areas where they can take advantage of a good area with many seniors..But i was on the prowl and watched her car till she came out after i rang the doorbell.She thanked me..That is "PRICELESS".
Nasar Fan

Columbus, OH

#91784 Jan 17, 2013
I wish you were in our neighborhood to be the lookout, we have 2 police Officers & several firemen that live in our sub division but they do not seem to care & interact with neighbors. kinda snooty.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#91785 Jan 17, 2013
mindy wrote:
Snow,he still is a great athlete and agree he should have owned up to it but i will tell you this about that to everyone is that "The team" had something to do with it as well.The "Big wigs" as i call them knew.No matter the doping,you can't just cycle the way he did without a gift and after going through Cancer? I know what he did was wrong,i am just saying he was pressured into it by the sponsors.I have been around sports my whole life and they create that pressure to win.I never took a drug in my life but i am not Lance getting paid for riding in the biggest Cycling road race in History.He was not alone in this doping...It's every sport and it makes me mad that we can't just be athletes on talent alone.Unfortunately our society has brought us to this pressure to win by means of drugs and i don't believe all Athletes agree but are forced to do so or be outed
What will his children think of him when they grow up?
He sure is not setting much of an example for them. He needs to pay back all the money he got while lieing and just lay low for a while.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This race fan is 'bummed' (Feb '12) 14 hr Sgt Prepper 91
Daytona Beach: Florida's Rape Capital (Mar '10) Dec 23 Joe 42
Merry Christmas Dec 22 Hilton Head 5
NASCAR Sprint Cup's Ricky Stenhouse Enters Batt... Dec 18 nelson 1
where's lil Jimmy Spencer? Dec 17 Vicious Vic 1
CMS Removing seats Dec 15 Uncle John Duckett 5
NASCAR driver Brian Vickers, November 2014 Dec 15 genobandito 1
More from around the web