Mindy

Troy, NY

#91744 Dec 6, 2012
BK2A wrote:
I pm'd you my new # on fb, Sister.
I got it.sorry as i was working all day.Just got home for the Football game.i wrote your number down and will put it in my phone.Have a great night,Hugs <3

“Bull Ship”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#91745 Dec 8, 2012
Just wanted to say hello,hope everything is good.
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91746 Dec 8, 2012
Grogan wrote:
Just wanted to say hello,hope everything is good.
So nice to see you here and happy Holidays to you and your family.;-) We are listening to old Christmas music.Slow dancing to some and just enjoying our lights and the Holiday spirit as we both donated to help kids in need this from different avenues.It feels good to know a child will get something this year because adults we get in the spirit in the way of making others happy and especially kids and seniors.

“Bull Ship”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#91747 Dec 10, 2012
Mindy wrote:
<quoted text>So nice to see you here and happy Holidays to you and your family.;-) We are listening to old Christmas music.Slow dancing to some and just enjoying our lights and the Holiday spirit as we both donated to help kids in need this from different avenues.It feels good to know a child will get something this year because adults we get in the spirit in the way of making others happy and especially kids and seniors.
Nothing wrong about making other people happy and hepling when you can. Happy Holidays Mindy.
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91748 Dec 13, 2012
12-12-12 concert on AMC was such a great show last night.I donated to the relief fund for Hurricane Sandy here in NY.It's nice to see all the people pull together for this cause and all the top notch music stars singing for the event...WONDERFUL....

“Spring is here, ”

Since: Sep 06

next comes summer! Yippee!!

#91749 Dec 13, 2012
Mindy wrote:
12-12-12 concert on AMC was such a great show last night.I donated to the relief fund for Hurricane Sandy here in NY.It's nice to see all the people pull together for this cause and all the top notch music stars singing for the event...WONDERFUL....
Hiya Mindy!! Its been along time, but I haven't forgotten you. How the heck have you been?

It was really terrible what Hurricane Sandy did. I hope that all of those people are able to get their lives back together soon. Although I have a feeling its going to take awhile. God bless each and every one of them!

Are you ready for Christmas? I'm not! Since we last talked my health has gone down hill.

Its cold here, but no snow. I'm hoping for a white Christmas!
Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!! Take care! Sandy
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91751 Dec 13, 2012
La Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Hiya Mindy!! Its been along time, but I haven't forgotten you. How the heck have you been?
It was really terrible what Hurricane Sandy did. I hope that all of those people are able to get their lives back together soon. Although I have a feeling its going to take awhile. God bless each and every one of them!
Are you ready for Christmas? I'm not! Since we last talked my health has gone down hill.
Its cold here, but no snow. I'm hoping for a white Christmas!
Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!! Take care! Sandy
Well color me happy to hear from you!!!!! Yes,it will take much time to repair places in NY.Christmas is fun but it's kinda a pain sometimes,lol.We have a Christmas party we go to every year at Jeff's Sister and Brother in laws and well it's WAY TO MUCH FUN,if you get my drift.I sure hope you have a great Holiday and New Year,dang it went by fast.Miss you and stay in touch.I know Topix is a pain but Facebook is great and i like keeping this Thread here due to all the wonderful people like you it brought me.God Bless you!

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#91752 Dec 15, 2012
jrw wrote:
Thought I would swing in to say hello & ask how the apt project is coming along :-)
Hope all swell your way.
Merry Christmas JRW and everyone! I miss you all, take care.
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91753 Dec 16, 2012
Good Sunday morning all oh and Hi Angii....;-)
We have cold weather but still sunny days and kinda hoping for some snow eventually.The Christmas party last night at Jeff's Sister and brother in laws home was again "SMASHING" What great food,good laughs and serious talks about the Connecticut shootings.Such a sad situation and we all just can't wrap our minds around the thought of killing small children and innocent adults as well.
Monday wear Blue and Yellow to honor those lost.It's going around facebook that those are the colors to wear so i will wear them Monday...Hold your kids tight and thank God they are safe.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#91754 Dec 16, 2012
Hi Mindy. My sister and I are wrapping the Christmas presents. Take care.

Hi Angii.
Magicgirl12

Toronto, Canada

#91755 Dec 16, 2012
Hi everyone, I haven't been around for such a long time so been out of the loop. Still see a few familiar names here tho, so hope you are all doing well.
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91756 Dec 16, 2012
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Hi Mindy. My sister and I are wrapping the Christmas presents. Take care.
Hi Angii.
Hi sweetie Emma,have a great Holiday and enjoy your family time. HUGS!
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91757 Dec 16, 2012
Magicgirl12 wrote:
Hi everyone, I haven't been around for such a long time so been out of the loop. Still see a few familiar names here tho, so hope you are all doing well.
Hi Gal,so nice to see you here again.;-)HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91758 Dec 19, 2012
Another great weather day,did not even have to wear a jacket.Sent out more Christmas cards and a book to my Mom about the Lansingburg History here and it has all the History from the 1800's and the Building that burned down and some that still exists.Working with my patient tomorrow morning...Post office today was cool as i stood in line with a vet and he was so kind and i enjoyed talking to him.I sure wish i could have seen what he sent as it was photos he was sending from his days in the War.This man was a wealth of cool knowledge.God Bless him.
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91759 Dec 23, 2012
Up early as there was a fire across the street...God Bless the Troy Fireman group as they are right on it.They are still working cleaning up.Very scary and saw the flames.Wonderful guys and they know me well.I posted on FB that they do a great job.
Have a great Holiday all.
Magicgirl12

Toronto, Canada

#91760 Dec 23, 2012
Mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Gal,so nice to see you here again.;-)HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
Yeah you as well. Off to be with my friends/family today Yahoo!!
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91761 Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas everyone! We actually got a dusting of Snow last night for the occasion ...Cleo the cat ventured outside with me early this morning,she matches the white so easily,lol i left the door open as she wanted to carouse around the yard.Hope you all have a great day.;-)
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91762 Dec 25, 2012
Listening to "Do here what hear" Music of Christmas,Santa baby on now..We had a great night with Jeff's Family and sang some old songs(off tune) lol....We came home and i gave a plate for my patient along with cheesecake and he was very happy.
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91763 Dec 27, 2012
We got SNOW! Finally a few inches and a white wonderland.....Might get more not sure till i watch the news.Still very early here.Might go back to bed for a bit.

Since: Jan 11

Oklahoma City, OK

#91764 Dec 30, 2012
Happy New Year!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toyota in NASCAR 11 hr Cale 11 3
This race fan is 'bummed' (Feb '12) Dec 25 Sgt Prepper 91
Daytona Beach: Florida's Rape Capital (Mar '10) Dec 23 Joe 42
Merry Christmas Dec 22 Hilton Head 5
NASCAR Sprint Cup's Ricky Stenhouse Enters Batt... Dec 18 nelson 1
where's lil Jimmy Spencer? Dec 17 Vicious Vic 1
CMS Removing seats Dec 15 Uncle John Duckett 5
More from around the web