Mindy

Troy, NY

#91723 Nov 29, 2012
jrw wrote:
Thought I would swing in to say hello & ask how the apt project is coming along :-)
Hope all swell your way.
Oh it went great and i ran into the mayor again and he remembered me.I may be in the News,never can tell as they had the press there and snapping pics.It was a great thing for the kids and the gym looks amazing.HUGE.They have a place to go to stay out of trouble.There is even a indoor pool,The business man gave 2 million for the build.I talked to him and shook his hand.I finally met in person some facebook friends that are also on the council such as i.Lynn from the snip it project that i help with trapping and releasing Ferrel cats was there as well.Hope you have a great Holiday season gal and glad you stopped in to say hello....all my best to you and your family.
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91724 Nov 29, 2012
The APT is awesome.
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91725 Nov 29, 2012
Sorry JRW,typing in the dark this early morning.I was thinking project and missed the APT thing.Silly me.

Since: Jan 11

Oklahoma City, OK

#91726 Nov 29, 2012
Mindy wrote:
Oh and by the way if you are all on facebook,sign the petitions for Animals in need to be saved,including baby seals and Wolves and Bears and cruelty to animals.It's our voice that gets notice to stop this and save our wildlife and our animals that rely on us to make that voice heard for them.
Agreed Sister! I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful. I went on a little day road trip with a friend to her sister's house. We had a great time.
I started working with special needs students again this week and I am loving it. The kids I was 'warned' about are behaving well so far.:)
I need to finish getting ready for work. Have a great day!
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91727 Nov 29, 2012
BK2A wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed Sister! I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful. I went on a little day road trip with a friend to her sister's house. We had a great time.
I started working with special needs students again this week and I am loving it. The kids I was 'warned' about are behaving well so far.:)
I need to finish getting ready for work. Have a great day!
If you still have my cell number(It's the same) call me..need u as i am going to fly to Cali soon again for family.Very sad day here today.
nascarfan

Columbus, OH

#91728 Nov 30, 2012
Oh Mindy, did you hear bad news about your twin sister? Peace, Love, Blessings, Prayers. just be there for your Mom and you together. Hugs.
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91730 Dec 1, 2012
nascarfan wrote:
Oh Mindy, did you hear bad news about your twin sister? Peace, Love, Blessings, Prayers. just be there for your Mom and you together. Hugs.
Thank you sooooo much.She is having more tests and surgery next week and i will fly out there very soon.Have a great Holiday season.I am staying Positive and even though i am torn up i have to stay strong for my sister.Being emotional will not help her. Hugs.
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91731 Dec 2, 2012
Up early A USUAL...Snow is all melted,dang it i was enjoying it.Victorian Stroll today downtown and going to bike down to get some pics.See some friends and enjoy some hot apple cider(yum)Have a great Football Sunday all....
Love you Cori,my sister and always in my thoughts.<3
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91732 Dec 2, 2012
Tomorrow supposed to be really nice.Was talking on Facebook about football game...My former Neighbor's son and i chat about cycling and i gave him a tip on where to take his bike to get it back in order.Went to Troy Victorian Stroll,Jeff and i cycled downtown and what a great turnout there.Lovely time.Tomorrow i will get my patient/landlord ready for court(still Attorney)he has a case and needs me to wheel him in and out of the courtroom.He is sharp as a tack and good for him to still practice law at 78 years old.Hope you all have a great week.
jim

Cleveland, OH

#91733 Dec 4, 2012
Mindy wrote:
Tomorrow supposed to be really nice.Was talking on Facebook about football game...My former Neighbor's son and i chat about cycling and i gave him a tip on where to take his bike to get it back in order.Went to Troy Victorian Stroll,Jeff and i cycled downtown and what a great turnout there.Lovely time.Tomorrow i will get my patient/landlord ready for court(still Attorney)he has a case and needs me to wheel him in and out of the courtroom.He is sharp as a tack and good for him to still practice law at 78 years old.Hope you all have a great week.
He has an motorized wheelchair, so he doesn't need you to wheel him.
VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON

West Lafayette, IN

#91734 Dec 5, 2012
jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Well "jim" if that's your real name, maybe he likes to have Mindy wheel him in and out. What business is it of yours anyway.
VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON

West Lafayette, IN

#91735 Dec 5, 2012
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Vincent. The Snow Queen is having a birthday
celebration going on all week.
Well Vincent says a big happy birthday to you. Have many more.
VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON

West Lafayette, IN

#91736 Dec 5, 2012
Mindy wrote:
Oh and by the way if you are all on facebook,sign the petitions for Animals in need to be saved,including baby seals and Wolves and Bears and cruelty to animals.It's our voice that gets notice to stop this and save our wildlife and our animals that rely on us to make that voice heard for them.
What a bunch of "handbanana's" to judge this cause with negative posts. Keep up the good work Mindy.
IRONSIDE

West Lafayette, IN

#91737 Dec 5, 2012
jim wrote:
<quoted text>
You got a motorized mouth pal. We don't need you.
Santa

Bargersville, IN

#91738 Dec 5, 2012
VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON wrote:
<quoted text>Well Vincent says a big happy birthday to you. Have many more.
Thank you hope you have a wonderful Xmas and hope Santa is good to you.
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91739 Dec 5, 2012
jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Um,no he does not....Sorry to be rude but you don't know JACK! about anything.
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91740 Dec 5, 2012
VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON wrote:
<quoted text>What a bunch of "handbanana's" to judge this cause with negative posts. Keep up the good work Mindy.
Thanks my dear friend..Getting my Patient/Landlord too as well ready for his court case today so i am up early to get that coffee in me..Then later as i am on the Neighborhood action council,am going to A improvement project called (TRIP)Troy Rehabilitation and Improvement Project. It helps homes abandoned and also cleaning up the area so not to look run down and so on.Then there is a Kids bike giveaway at Troy bike Rescue that helps kids learn to fix their bike and then they get to keep it.
Causes are my thing.I do my best to be involved and am very respected here by many.But you know that because you are smart my dear friend.Hugs to you.
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91741 Dec 5, 2012
Watching Jay Leno and on Facebook talking with friends.Cold here but not bad for this time of year.Worked all day and got in a cycle ride finally at the end before it got dark.Tomorrow i am taking a long ride and many.Need to get my cycle rides in.So nice to see all the lights up and love mine.Jeff and i have two more windows to do.We really want to get in the spirit in our new place.I so love it here.Hope you all get in the spirit as well.

Oklahoma City, OK

#91742 Dec 6, 2012
Mindy wrote:
<quoted text>If you still have my cell number(It's the same) call me..need u as i am going to fly to Cali soon again for family.Very sad day here today.
I am so sorry Sister. I don't have your phone number anymore. I lost it while importing phone numbers from my old phone to this one quite a while ago. I will message you my number as my phone number has changed since we last talked. It has been a very long while, Sister. Love you!!!

Oklahoma City, OK

#91743 Dec 6, 2012
I pm'd you my new # on fb, Sister.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR racer Kyle Larson taken to hospital afte... 7 hr Cale 11 1
News Debris cautions have NASCAR fans buzzing 20 hr flatt 8
News Danica Patrick confronts Denny Hamlin after col... Fri mike tirico 16
Richmond race Fri Hilton Head 2
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. is building a treehouse on h... Fri mike tirico 3
I can veiw NASCAR because FOX is showing it on ... Mar 26 WWE CRASHCAR 2015 4
News NASCAR explains cautions, green finish Mar 24 mike tirico 10
More from around the web