Mindy
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91685 Nov 18, 2012
Good Morning all...Happy race day to all.This is it!
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91686 Nov 18, 2012
The fog rolled of to expose a sunny day.Very cold it will be for a cycle ride but beautiful out.Could not be happier with this morning.Jeff is going to help my patient with his computer later and i will go for a cycle ride.Then racing!!!!!! whooohoooo

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#91687 Nov 18, 2012
Have a nice race day, Mindy. Take care.
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91688 Nov 19, 2012
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Have a nice race day, Mindy. Take care.
You too Emma and in case you are busy this week"HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and your family.. ;-)<3
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91689 Nov 19, 2012
A bit brisk,OK frosty cold this morning.Been up since 5am.I get up early every morning.Jeff is taking the day off as he has a bit of a cold.Have to get some Thanksgiving cards today for my Local Firemen up the street here and my friend from Animal control and my Mom's is sent out.My former neighbors Jess and Liz.So making the rounds on the bike today to get them all out ahead of time.Hope you all have great plans for Turkey day.I am volunteering for the Turkey trot and going to love doing it.(Excited about it} It will be fun and glad to help out.
What a race at Homestead it was.So happy Jeff Gordon got the win and that Brad won the Championship.He seems a good sort and hopefully many more wins to come.

Since: Feb 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#91690 Nov 19, 2012
Mindy wrote:
A bit brisk,OK frosty cold this morning.Been up since 5am.I get up early every morning.Jeff is taking the day off as he has a bit of a cold.Have to get some Thanksgiving cards today for my Local Firemen up the street here and my friend from Animal control and my Mom's is sent out.My former neighbors Jess and Liz.So making the rounds on the bike today to get them all out ahead of time.Hope you all have great plans for Turkey day.I am volunteering for the Turkey trot and going to love doing it.(Excited about it} It will be fun and glad to help out.
What a race at Homestead it was.So happy Jeff Gordon got the win and that Brad won the Championship.He seems a good sort and hopefully many more wins to come.
I missed the race. Had to work. And I almost feel bad about saying this but the weather was perfect here today....72 and sunny. I was off work today. No school this week. Tomorrow I am going in to my other job for a while and Friday too. Wednesday and Thursday I am free. Hopefully I will get caught up on some things I need to do and haven't been lately. Feeling pretty good these last few days.
Glad to see all is well with you, Sister! Tell Jeff hi for me.
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91691 Nov 20, 2012
Okiegal88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed the race. Had to work. And I almost feel bad about saying this but the weather was perfect here today....72 and sunny. I was off work today. No school this week. Tomorrow I am going in to my other job for a while and Friday too. Wednesday and Thursday I am free. Hopefully I will get caught up on some things I need to do and haven't been lately. Feeling pretty good these last few days.
Glad to see all is well with you, Sister! Tell Jeff hi for me.
I sure will tell Jeff.He has been under the weather and off again today with a bad cold,poor dear.Lovely here but cold,i will take your 70's away from you tho,Snicker.Glad all is well with you my dear Sis and Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.I will be volunteering as the Course Marshall for the Turkey Trot Thanksgiving day.I am honored.It's a very early morning thing,have to be there by 7:15 am and i am cycling down as it's easier due to closed roads and traffic as they get over 200 or more runners and walkers for this 65th event.I am very excited about it and maybe will run or walk next year.But i am a cyclist so i hope and have told them to incorporate cycling in the Turkey trot in the future.
Love you and have a wonderful day.:-} <3
Snow

Lebanon, IN

#91692 Nov 20, 2012
Danica Patrick and husband announced today they are getting divorced.
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91693 Nov 21, 2012
Snow wrote:
I kinda figured that would happen.They never seemed to touchy feely to me.Her fame really probably got between them.It seems to happen to many stars.I am sure the reason is her time away and or maybe he wanted her to slow down and have a child and he wanted a family.Too bad but heck i knew it was coming sooner or later.
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91694 Nov 21, 2012
Snow wrote:
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and your family gal.
Snow

Lebanon, IN

#91695 Nov 21, 2012
Mindy wrote:
<quoted text>HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and your family gal.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and Jeff may it be your best
one ever.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#91696 Nov 21, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving, Mindy and snow. I will go to my sister's for dinner.
Nascar Fan

Groveport, OH

#91697 Nov 21, 2012
Mindy, a few weeks ago, you said your twin sister has breast cancer. just this week, My good friend was diagnosed with breast cancer , the drs feel good about it, that they caught it early. how is your sister/ just wondering how she is doing & how is Mom . you need to visit them soon. we all need our families.
. have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Peace, Blessings & love to all on here

Since: Feb 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#91698 Nov 21, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy.:)
Snow

Lebanon, IN

#91699 Nov 21, 2012
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving, Mindy and snow. I will go to my sister's for dinner.
Happy Thanksgiving
Emma have a nice day with your sister.
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91700 Nov 21, 2012
Nascar Fan wrote:
Mindy, a few weeks ago, you said your twin sister has breast cancer. just this week, My good friend was diagnosed with breast cancer , the drs feel good about it, that they caught it early. how is your sister/ just wondering how she is doing & how is Mom . you need to visit them soon. we all need our families.
. have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Peace, Blessings & love to all on here
It's not good but will know next week Thursday after Pet Scan.It's in the bone(Not Good) i have cried a lot over it.I am hoping she will be OK.Double Mastectomy is going to happen and chemo...This all happens at the worst time"The Holidays" of course.Not really in the spirit of Thanksgiving. Thank you for posting and hope you have a great one and cherish your family..Hugs.
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91701 Nov 21, 2012
Okiegal88 wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy.:)
You too SIS,Love ya!
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91702 Nov 22, 2012
HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL..Hope you all have a great day.
VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON

Bismarck, IL

#91703 Nov 23, 2012
Snow wrote:
You can bet ol Vince will be all over her. Monet talks and Ize got plenty.
VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON

Bismarck, IL

#91704 Nov 23, 2012
oops, I mean money, not monet although Ize had a few of den too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toyota/Gibbs wins 10 of last 13 races. What a j... (Sep '15) 15 hr Rich K 18
Toyotas 15 hr Rich K 2
News Gavin Lux continues his hot August with Loons 16 hr His Phart 3
NASCAR looking to future without jack men Sat WWE CRASHCAR 2017 2
Reporter Jenna Fryer reporting politics not th... Sat Behind the scenes 1
News Racer LeFeuvre inducted into Motorsport Hall of... (Jun '10) Aug 16 NewsPhartse 8
News Danica Patrick's Darlington throwback honors NA... Aug 15 WrecksPhartss 2
More from around the web