Mindy
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91664 Nov 1, 2012
Okiegal88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you are doing well Sister. So sad for the others who weren't so fortunate.
We'll chat more when I am feeling better. Back to bed I go.
Love you.Up for a bit as o have my neighbor here staying on the couch.She is a sweetheart and just needed some time here with us. I hope you feel better my dear Sis. Hugs.
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91665 Nov 2, 2012
Truck race so far so good.Have a great night all.

Since: Feb 12

Edmond, OK

#91666 Nov 3, 2012
Mindy wrote:
Truck race so far so good.Have a great night all.
I missed it.:( I did catch the beginning but I was too tired to stay up and watch so I went to sleep. I LOVE the truck races! Those are my favorite in Nascar.
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91667 Nov 3, 2012
Okiegal88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed it.:( I did catch the beginning but I was too tired to stay up and watch so I went to sleep. I LOVE the truck races! Those are my favorite in Nascar.
Watching the Nationwide and last night watched Secretariat and it's the best movie i have seen in a long time.Got a DVD of it and i could watch this movie numerous times.Very cold all day and the days of even long sleeves and Jersey on top of that are over dang it.Now it's puffy jeacket on the cycle rides and layers.Rode downtown to the Farmer's Market and got some great cheese and crackers and had a bit of wine tasting(Very small tastes)Got my patient a croissant and also gave him a taste of some of the Goat cheese i bought and hot pepper peach jelly.He loved them all.Have to keep my patient/landlord happy,lol. Jeff got some new towels and mats for the bathroom,my perfect color of light brown/beige as the marble is a bit cold on the feet,brrrrrr.Hope you are feeling well SIS,Love you.
jim

Avon, OH

#91668 Nov 4, 2012
mindy wrote:
Penicillin,this key board sticks and i loathe it.
lol, you are a riot

Edmond, OK

#91669 Nov 6, 2012
Mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Watching the Nationwide and last night watched Secretariat and it's the best movie i have seen in a long time.Got a DVD of it and i could watch this movie numerous times.Very cold all day and the days of even long sleeves and Jersey on top of that are over dang it.Now it's puffy jeacket on the cycle rides and layers.Rode downtown to the Farmer's Market and got some great cheese and crackers and had a bit of wine tasting(Very small tastes)Got my patient a croissant and also gave him a taste of some of the Goat cheese i bought and hot pepper peach jelly.He loved them all.Have to keep my patient/landlord happy,lol. Jeff got some new towels and mats for the bathroom,my perfect color of light brown/beige as the marble is a bit cold on the feet,brrrrrr.Hope you are feeling well SIS,Love you.
Had a reaction to two meds my doctor put me on and landed in the ER twice last week. I am feeling better than I have been lately. Tomorrow I go to the heart hospital for some testing.
My sister called me a couple of days ago and we chatted for about an hour. I am so happy to hear from her. I've missed her so much.
Glad to hear you're doing well Sister. I am getting hungry now. I think I will make a nice breakfast for dinner since I can't eat breakfast tomorrow. And no caffeine tomorrow either. I don't know if I can function without morning coffee anymore. lol
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91670 Nov 6, 2012
Okiegal88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Had a reaction to two meds my doctor put me on and landed in the ER twice last week. I am feeling better than I have been lately. Tomorrow I go to the heart hospital for some testing.
My sister called me a couple of days ago and we chatted for about an hour. I am so happy to hear from her. I've missed her so much.
Glad to hear you're doing well Sister. I am getting hungry now. I think I will make a nice breakfast for dinner since I can't eat breakfast tomorrow. And no caffeine tomorrow either. I don't know if I can function without morning coffee anymore. lol
XOXO,watching Election night(Good Grief)I can't resist so i must stay up to see what is going to happen.Thursday i work again with my Attorney patient at 7am as i have to get him looking very smart and prim and proper for his court date as he is representing a friend of his.That man(also my landlord) in a sharp as the sharpest tack.
I cycled today twice and froze as Snow is coming soon.UGH...I was dressed like the Michelin woman,lol...Hope all is well with you all and have a great night.;-)
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91671 Nov 7, 2012
My former supervisor(who i stay in touch with by the way)has the Petty driving experience gift card that cost him 450.00 but he is willing to negotiate on that price if anyone here wants to use it at a track of their choice.8 laps around the track they do.Let me know and i can e-mail you his number.Thanks.He just is too busy with his new job to travel to a race.

Edmond, OK

#91672 Nov 7, 2012
Mindy wrote:
<quoted text>XOXO,watching Election night(Good Grief)I can't resist so i must stay up to see what is going to happen.Thursday i work again with my Attorney patient at 7am as i have to get him looking very smart and prim and proper for his court date as he is representing a friend of his.That man(also my landlord) in a sharp as the sharpest tack.
I cycled today twice and froze as Snow is coming soon.UGH...I was dressed like the Michelin woman,lol...Hope all is well with you all and have a great night.;-)
It's supposed to be 78 here tomorrow. I may have to turn on the AC for a bit.
I am doing well. Went for a nuclear stress test today. I think I did pretty well on it. Wasn't so sure I could do the treadmill the whole time but I did and didn't even break a sweat. LOL
Stay warm Sister. I hope those without power get it back very soon as I see the temps have really dropped up that way.
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91673 Nov 8, 2012
Okiegal88 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's supposed to be 78 here tomorrow. I may have to turn on the AC for a bit.
I am doing well. Went for a nuclear stress test today. I think I did pretty well on it. Wasn't so sure I could do the treadmill the whole time but I did and didn't even break a sweat. LOL
Stay warm Sister. I hope those without power get it back very soon as I see the temps have really dropped up that way.
It's cold here and windy but i cycle in it no matter what. Hope you are OK SIS and love you.Jeff and i ordering Chinese food tonight and it's a great place,although i am not fond of it,this place is tops.Football tonight,yahoooeee.Took care of my patient today and he owes me for 4 hours and 2 hours but he is good for it.I know i am going to the bank for him tomorrow as he likes to have cash in pocket.
Keep that high spirit SIS as i know you can.I think of you on my cycle rides and my legs and heart are with you all the way.

Edmond, OK

#91674 Nov 9, 2012
Mindy wrote:
<quoted text>It's cold here and windy but i cycle in it no matter what. Hope you are OK SIS and love you.Jeff and i ordering Chinese food tonight and it's a great place,although i am not fond of it,this place is tops.Football tonight,yahoooeee.Took care of my patient today and he owes me for 4 hours and 2 hours but he is good for it.I know i am going to the bank for him tomorrow as he likes to have cash in pocket.
Keep that high spirit SIS as i know you can.I think of you on my cycle rides and my legs and heart are with you all the way.
I got a message almost a week ago from my uncle in Illinois telling me that my uncle in Wisconsin was being placed in home hospice care this last Tuesday. Doctors gave him 6 months. My uncle in Illinois phoned me last night to tell me he passed away. Trying to figure out if I can get to Wisconsin. I told my uncle I don't think I'll be able to get there.
The weather is beautiful here today. It's 70 now and it's only 10am. Supposed to be around 80. I think today is a good day to go sit at the lake. It's only about 1 1/2 miles south of me. It's a nice big lake.

Edmond, OK

#91675 Nov 9, 2012
Mindy wrote:
<quoted text>It's cold here and windy but i cycle in it no matter what. Hope you are OK SIS and love you.Jeff and i ordering Chinese food tonight and it's a great place,although i am not fond of it,this place is tops.Football tonight,yahoooeee.Took care of my patient today and he owes me for 4 hours and 2 hours but he is good for it.I know i am going to the bank for him tomorrow as he likes to have cash in pocket.
Oh and if I'm not mistaken, the Bears play tonight. GOOOO BEARS!!!!!
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91676 Nov 11, 2012
Okiegal88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a message almost a week ago from my uncle in Illinois telling me that my uncle in Wisconsin was being placed in home hospice care this last Tuesday. Doctors gave him 6 months. My uncle in Illinois phoned me last night to tell me he passed away. Trying to figure out if I can get to Wisconsin. I told my uncle I don't think I'll be able to get there.
The weather is beautiful here today. It's 70 now and it's only 10am. Supposed to be around 80. I think today is a good day to go sit at the lake. It's only about 1 1/2 miles south of me. It's a nice big lake.
Sorry to hear of his passing SIS...Hugs.
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91677 Nov 12, 2012
HAPPY HAPPY here...nice weather today.Rain coming.But enjoyed painting today a few projects..Shabby Sheek type furniture painting.This place looks so homey and cozy.
Football on.Steelers are ahead.13-10
Have a great night all and hugs to SIS.....
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91679 Nov 13, 2012
Got my letter for the 2013 Tour De Cure for Diabetes for June 2nd. I got the picture flyer of last year and I am in the picture! WHOOHOOOOOO...I am so excited to raise money for the cure.Doing 100 miles and feeling very proud.
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91680 Nov 14, 2012
Good noon here to all.Crisp day here but sunny.Been on a ride this morning already.Had a blast at my Patients apt last night as we had a bunch of friends that i share with him over.Met a funny lady that i had much in common with(Linda)and it made my Patient very happy. Sometimes he gets down in the dumps and i think we all got him smiling.That is what you do for your neighbors.(My patient and landlord). I was previously at my former neighbors home(Jess,who is 75)she and her family are the best and kinda adopted me as family.We peeled potatoes and had coffee and laughed about life.I am truly blessed here in Troy with wonderful people.Hope you all have a great hump day Wednesday.
susie

East Brunswick, NJ

#91681 Nov 14, 2012
Hey, Mindy! I thought of you last weekend. The NY Times Book Review had a review of Tyler Hamilton's book, where he details how Lance orchestrated the doping for the team. I'm disappointed by that. But, I'm glad the Tour will move forward from this and, I hope, thrive.

All is good here. Retirement is great. My son is getting married in a month. We lost power in the storm, but no damage. Life is good...
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91682 Nov 15, 2012
susie wrote:
Hey, Mindy! I thought of you last weekend. The NY Times Book Review had a review of Tyler Hamilton's book, where he details how Lance orchestrated the doping for the team. I'm disappointed by that. But, I'm glad the Tour will move forward from this and, I hope, thrive.
All is good here. Retirement is great. My son is getting married in a month. We lost power in the storm, but no damage. Life is good...
I will have to get that book.I still support Lance tho even if he doped.Good for your son,how nice that he found a good woman and getting married.Glad you made it through the storm.It was very scary for all of us in NY.Thank you for stopping in to say hello.I know many don't post here much and that's OK as i am on facebook mostly but still keep this thread alive as it got me the best man on earth and we are still as much in love as our first meeting. Going to be 5 years in December.We kinda have a few dates as the end of this month is one of them.So we decided that Christmas and New Years will be our 5th anniversary to make it easy to remember,lol
Have a great day.Very cold today but dry and no wind so great for a cycle ride.;-)
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91683 Nov 16, 2012
Just got back from a cold bike ride.Buuuuurrrrr but still wore RED for "RED FRIDAY" for our troops.Happy Friday all and have a great night.
Mindy

Troy, NY

#91684 Nov 17, 2012
Good Morning all.I am up early as usual.Going to cycle to the Farmer's Market this morning that starts at 9am and goes to 1pm.Great Organic/home grown from farms in the area veggies.Goat cheese and many others great foods such as pasta and crackers that all have no preservatives.Getting some peach hot jelly that my patient loves and wants two jars of.It is splendid on crackers.
Very cold this morning but we will have temps back in the 50's this coming week(Hurray)
Truck race was awesome last night.What a finish that was.Homestead finally this is really gonna be something for the Sprint cup as well. Have a great weekend all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More than 100 photos of Dale Earnhardt Jr. thro... Thu MorePharts 2
NBC sucks (Jul '16) Wed Bob 4
NACAR has lost its mind May 23 Cale 11 1
NASCAR YouTube channels May 22 DaleJrs_chauffeur 1
News Attorney pleads not guilty to theft May 22 ShePhartts 27
"the All-Star Race was an absolute dud." May 22 Cale 11 1
Toyota ADVATAGE May 20 Cale 11 3
More from around the web