mindy

Troy, NY

#91575 Sep 17, 2012
Moving more in new place tomorrow.Oh to get in that jacuzzi tub will be a dream!!!!
VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON

West Lafayette, IN

#91576 Sep 18, 2012
mindy wrote:
Moving more in new place tomorrow.Oh to get in that jacuzzi tub will be a dream!!!!
My oh my, where did you come up with your new admirer from Cleveland? He's quite the hater but afterall he is from Cleveland!!!
mindy

Troy, NY

#91577 Sep 19, 2012
VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON wrote:
<quoted text> My oh my, where did you come up with your new admirer from Cleveland? He's quite the hater but afterall he is from Cleveland!!!
No idea what rock he crawled out from but i bet it's a woman scorned. Hope all is well with you dear.It's getting cold here and moving is a pain but the new Apartment is sooooooo beautiful. My patient needs me close by so i can help more for him to keep on top of his Diabetes.
Hate wearing a jacket again but keeping the shorts on till i freeze but keeping shorts on as long as i can.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91578 Sep 20, 2012
Happy Thursday all... moving is a pain in the side..Up early doing stuff and getting over to my patient about as many times as i can carry a load in the backpack,then calling my other patient who wants to help me load clothes over and he can finally meet my new landlord and patient as i know they will get along so well.Both are in the same age group in 70's age and will probably hit it off immediately.It's going to be another long day for me.YIKES.
mindy

Troy, NY

#91581 Sep 20, 2012
"RED FRIDAY TOMORROW" Wear RED for our troops.I will.Will you?
VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON

West Lafayette, IN

#91582 Sep 27, 2012
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>No idea what rock he crawled out from but i bet it's a woman scorned. Hope all is well with you dear.It's getting cold here and moving is a pain but the new Apartment is sooooooo beautiful. My patient needs me close by so i can help more for him to keep on top of his Diabetes.
Hate wearing a jacket again but keeping the shorts on till i freeze but keeping shorts on as long as i can.
So are you in the same town or did you move? Why don't you post some pictures of your new digs! News is a bit slow on your blog. Where are all the whores and back biters? You should check out the progress of the shop on earth.com . Never heard of it until this week. Now I'm checking out everyone who's address I know. Went shopping last weekend to buy stuff for the loft in the shop. Got a leather couch and love seat, a cone fireplace [70's], a shuffleboard, basketball goal, pool table,[60's] coffee table, a bunch o' lamps, foosball game, air hockey table, shelves, display cases, 3 aquariums [55 gallom each], chair shaped like a hand, egg shaped chair, plus junk to fill the cases etc. I need to pick up some other items as I find them. Too bad you and Juff live so far away or you could come visit.
mindy b

Troy, NY

#91585 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>So are you in the same town or did you move? Why don't you post some pictures of your new digs! News is a bit slow on your blog. Where are all the whores and back biters? You should check out the progress of the shop on earth.com . Never heard of it until this week. Now I'm checking out everyone who's address I know. Went shopping last weekend to buy stuff for the loft in the shop. Got a leather couch and love seat, a cone fireplace [70's], a shuffleboard, basketball goal, pool table,[60's] coffee table, a bunch o' lamps, foosball game, air hockey table, shelves, display cases, 3 aquariums [55 gallom each], chair shaped like a hand, egg shaped chair, plus junk to fill the cases etc. I need to pick up some other items as I find them. Too bad you and Juff live so far away or you could come visit.
Wow you scored...I SO LOVE getting stuff and i did yesterday.Got a Army flight jacket that fits me perfect and wearing it now.Talked the lovely British woman who i bought the jacket from and because i was in Scotland we had a great conversation about this and that.

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#91586 Oct 14, 2012
Do you all think i give a rats ass about your judgement? NOT....

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#91587 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>So are you in the same town or did you move? Why don't you post some pictures of your new digs! News is a bit slow on your blog. Where are all the whores and back biters? You should check out the progress of the shop on earth.com . Never heard of it until this week. Now I'm checking out everyone who's address I know. Went shopping last weekend to buy stuff for the loft in the shop. Got a leather couch and love seat, a cone fireplace [70's], a shuffleboard, basketball goal, pool table,[60's] coffee table, a bunch o' lamps, foosball game, air hockey table, shelves, display cases, 3 aquariums [55 gallom each], chair shaped like a hand, egg shaped chair, plus junk to fill the cases etc. I need to pick up some other items as I find them. Too bad you and Juff live so far away or you could come visit.
WOULD LOVE to visit as it sounds like a great place my dear.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#91588 Oct 14, 2012
I will get some pics soon...been busy with patients.Also Dentist on Monday(ouch)Love my Dentist,he is a cool guy.Let's put it this way..My lap top took a chit and so did my phone and now my tooth,so i kinda am a bit ticked and this with moving as well.So give me all the crap you want but i have done so much for charity and helping my neighborhood so shut the frick up on the idiot notes as u have no idea what i do to help people.
jim

Cleveland, OH

#91589 Oct 14, 2012
Yikes,she talking to her needs help. Good grief, no reason no ones wants to be her friend. lol

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#91590 Oct 14, 2012
jim wrote:
Yikes,she talking to her needs help. Good grief, no reason no ones wants to be her friend. lol
Ok you said she is talking to her needs help? Learn how to make a sentence ....What the heck have you got against me? Did i do something,kill something Frick NO. SHUT UP and go about your life.Nuff Said

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#91591 Oct 14, 2012
I think a lot of Jealousy is going around here.I can't help it if i am pretty and smart and athletic.Sorry witches,you lose.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#91592 Oct 14, 2012
Guess is because i have a huge Jacuzzi tub and fancy shower with jets and all marble to the ceiling..The bathroom is big enough for a queen size bed,put that in you pipe and try to smoke it.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#91593 Oct 14, 2012
Oh and a huge walk in closet as well and big mud room and huge bedroom and brand new Kitchen and new everything that i picked out...Are ya feeling me now? My patient wants me here.DUH....DO YOU GET IT YET?

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#91594 Oct 15, 2012
Dentist today,OMG I could not stop the blood...penicillin as it was worse than i thought.I was a bit scared.Still have gauze in mouth and also went through two small washcloths.It sucks getting old,lol

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#91595 Oct 15, 2012
Thank you for the Heart,i need it today,

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#91596 Oct 15, 2012
Rained here and i missed cycling today but that Novocaine rendered me useless and i had to lie down(Doc orders) but i am so used to riding every day.This sucks.I DID NOT take pain pills as i don't believe in them and never have.I would rather be in pain than be weir-ed out

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#91597 Oct 15, 2012
Good evening Mindy. My sister and I went to a party and had a nice time. It's sunny and warm here. Take care.
mindy b

Troy, NY

#91598 Oct 15, 2012
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Good evening Mindy. My sister and I went to a party and had a nice time. It's sunny and warm here. Take care.
Oh sweet Emma glad you had a great day,hugs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where's lil Jimmy Spencer? 7 hr Vicious Vic 1
CMS Removing seats Mon Uncle John Duckett 5
NASCAR driver Brian Vickers, November 2014 Mon genobandito 1
NASCAR failed Dec 15 Hummm 2
Where Does Kyle Busch Rank Among NASCAR's All-T... (Jul '13) Dec 14 Janice Abbott Miller 35
Congresswomen wants Kurt Busch out of his ride Dec 8 jdjracer 4
nascar take brad out Dec 2 Meager 28
More from around the web