Mindy

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#56318 Sep 7, 2008
Morning Race Fans
Hope everyone has a great day and enjoys the races.
LETS HAVE PEACE IN THE VALLEY TODAY........
Dalesgirl

United States

#56319 Sep 7, 2008
TOO ONE AND ALL, I DIDN'T MENTION ANY NAMES IN MY POSTS! READ THEM AGAIN. I WONDER WHY ONE FEELS GUILTY?

I hate that all the carp is bought to Mindy's thread. I know that some of you think it is mushy and all that and to sweet. But Mindy is a great person and she doesn't deserve to have this on her thread.
The drama should stay off it! We have lost good people on the JR Forum because of this. They come to Mindy's thread to post. Then the trouble makers decide it would be cool to come to her thread and trash others including her and Jeff. and bring over the drama. The ones that is doing this should be ashamed of theirselves.
There is no need to bring any of Lisa'a posts or to remind others what she has said. You should get over it and leave it in the past where it belongs.
Have a great race day! Enjoy!
Dalesgirl

United States

#56320 Sep 7, 2008
LGR wrote:
<quoted text>I'm getting blamed for attacking Lisa here by a foe. Funny came on attacked Lisa and then a foe said it was me and it's not. LOl.
LOL, I didn't mention your name in my post. Assuming?

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#56321 Sep 7, 2008
Kyles Road Warrior wrote:
""OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!!!! I won 250,000 off the Lotto!! I had to read those numbers over and over, and I still can not believe it! I been playing the same numbers for years, and I buy only three tickets a week!!! I am so excited, I can help the kids in my school district, cause they are low income and their school gets bashed a lot, but I wioll now see to it that their scores will come up, and give them the pride they deserve!! So many I can help, but these kids are first on my list!! I volunteer at the school, and they became my kids!! They are kids that are victims of non-caring parents!! OMG, they will be so happy!! I wont be on, going to the race, and I dont think I will be here no more, I know I am not wanted on here and I respect that, and Jeff and Mindy, have the great life my Granny and Grandpa had!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!
That is wonderful Granny! Good for you! Happy race day and enjoy! Jeff and i will miss seeing you!

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#56322 Sep 7, 2008
mindy wrote:
http://www.tvracer.com/
Star Mazda series 11am
Firestone Indy Lights 12:30
These are very good series and always full of plenty of action!
Star Mazda not on due to RACEDAY ON SPEED....Because of the Schedule.I shall take Raceday,no problem!

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#56323 Sep 7, 2008
Dalesgirl wrote:
TOO ONE AND ALL, I DIDN'T MENTION ANY NAMES IN MY POSTS! READ THEM AGAIN. I WONDER WHY ONE FEELS GUILTY?
I hate that all the carp is bought to Mindy's thread. I know that some of you think it is mushy and all that and to sweet. But Mindy is a great person and she doesn't deserve to have this on her thread.
The drama should stay off it! We have lost good people on the JR Forum because of this. They come to Mindy's thread to post. Then the trouble makers decide it would be cool to come to her thread and trash others including her and Jeff. and bring over the drama. The ones that is doing this should be ashamed of theirselves.
There is no need to bring any of Lisa'a posts or to remind others what she has said. You should get over it and leave it in the past where it belongs.
Have a great race day! Enjoy!
You are very sweet to say this gal.THANK YOU! Believe it or not i am far from mushy but when i met Jeff i changed into seeing things differently in life.My life was empty till by way of a miracle i met Jeff and the rest is history,lol.
Hope you have a great fun filled weekend of racing today! Nascar and Racing does bring Good people together! I hope we can all enjoy being here or anywhere on the threads because we all live and breath racing! ;-0)

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#56324 Sep 7, 2008
snow wrote:
Morning Race Fans
Hope everyone has a great day and enjoys the races.
LETS HAVE PEACE IN THE VALLEY TODAY........
Good Morning Snow! Raceday is on and i am glad to see that the weather at the track is good to go! Yipeeee! We got a race today!

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#56325 Sep 7, 2008
Real Terry wrote:
<quoted text>You too Sweetie tell Jeff to fire up the bbq and let er rip!
We did that in the rain last night with some chicken and boy howdy did it ever turn out yummy! Leftover BBQ is the tops! Sun is out and that is putting a fabulous spin on this morning so far! Great racing today and Tennis tonight! I am in Heaven! It's a JOLLY GOOD SHOW OF IT TODAY!

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#56326 Sep 7, 2008
Who will be locked in today? This should be GREAT!

Location hidden

#56327 Sep 7, 2008
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning Snow! Raceday is on and i am glad to see that the weather at the track is good to go! Yipeeee! We got a race today!
Morning Mindy. I am watching race day. I have Direct TV and the scheduling says star Mazda series. Hope this don't mess the viewers up. Looks like they could have made the changes but they did not.I had a fun night got home at 3:10 this morning. Feeling
slugish today but excited that we have racing.
IRL is racing today also will need to tape it for later. You and your honey have a fun today....

“RACING RULES ”

Since: Jan 07

Longview, Tx

#56328 Sep 7, 2008
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Mindy. I am watching race day. I have Direct TV and the scheduling says star Mazda series. Hope this don't mess the viewers up. Looks like they could have made the changes but they did not.I had a fun night got home at 3:10 this morning. Feeling
IRL is racing today also will need to tape it for later. You and your honey have a fun today....
Hey Snow good to see you had a great time last night. Happy race day.

“RACING RULES ”

Since: Jan 07

Longview, Tx

#56329 Sep 7, 2008
Real Terry wrote:
<quoted text>You too Sweetie tell Jeff to fire up the bbq and let er rip!
Hi Terry, have a great race day. Hugs to you.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#56330 Sep 7, 2008
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Mindy. I am watching race day. I have Direct TV and the scheduling says star Mazda series. Hope this don't mess the viewers up. Looks like they could have made the changes but they did not.I had a fun night got home at 3:10 this morning. Feeling
Sounds like you had a wild and racy night,lol.
Yeah,the schedule is really messed up.I have to see the Indy race for sure.It's the Championship on the line now for the IRL.
Have fun today! Kick up your feet and relax.Er you already kicked up your feet,lol....;-0)

Since: Mar 08

Morris, IL

#56331 Sep 7, 2008
Morning everyone. I'm gonna start a thread for the race but I have to leave at 2 for a bday party :( I'm taking my am/fm I'll drop the link off after I start it!

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#56332 Sep 7, 2008
LGR wrote:
Morning everyone. I'm gonna start a thread for the race but I have to leave at 2 for a bday party :( I'm taking my am/fm I'll drop the link off after I start it!
Rightie oh...lol Have fun at the party! Tape the race dear! You won't want to miss it.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#56333 Sep 7, 2008
ESPN2 has the Countdown but it does show the race being on ESPN.....SO just wanted to let you know what my Broadcast says..They may do the switch around due to Football and also the weather mess up so try not to get discouraged,at lease ESPN and ESPN2 are right next to each other.

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#56334 Sep 7, 2008
I guess the skittle queen is jealous of you and snow Mindy.

Since: Mar 08

Morris, IL

#56335 Sep 7, 2008
snow wrote:
Hey Snow I didn't see you ealier. Have a good race day

Raceview is free today everyone! Take advantage of it.

http://www.nascar.com/promos/richmond

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#56336 Sep 7, 2008
Hunny better get home quick,we are almost ready to race.Nascarpovver picked up his youngest and his friend for a Dad and son coffee at Starbucks morning.They went for a ride in Jeff's Youngest son's friends ride.A souped up Impala.The boys day out.It's always their time to talk school and grades and the kids asking for new shoes or something,lol.The clothes kids want these days are hip but expensive!!!! OMG.I never had that growing up.Today's day for school is "How in the heck do parents with young ones do it?"

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#56337 Sep 7, 2008
We are almost there folks! I really hope Jeff Gordon gets a win and or top 5 today.Go Junior as always and Matty! I have this good feeling about Greg Biffle today!
I know Kyle will probably do well unless he gets taken out.Carl Edwards also just has that streak going like Kyle does.
Let's just see if tempers fly out there and retaliation happens!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Danica Patrick to fans who booed her: a Ia m a ... 1 hr ItPhart 16
Toyota/Gibbs wins 10 of last 13 races. What a j... (Sep '15) 5 hr Obama Muslim 19
News NASCAR Mailbag - Dale Jr.'s chances of making t... 9 hr ThesePhartse 20
Toyotas Sun Rich K 2
News Gavin Lux continues his hot August with Loons Sun His Phart 3
NASCAR looking to future without jack men Aug 19 WWE CRASHCAR 2017 2
Reporter Jenna Fryer reporting politics not th... Aug 19 Behind the scenes 1
More from around the web