Kyle Busch Takes 1st At Local Go-Cart...

Kyle Busch Takes 1st At Local Go-Cart Track

Posted in the NASCAR Forum

Since: Sep 13

Grapevine, TX

#1 Sep 14, 2013
Kyle Busch captured the checkered flag at a local go cart track today in suburban Chicago. 9 year old Johnny Watson from Lombard took second and 7 year old Billy Grimes of Oak Park rounded out the top three. As he took repeated bows atop the award podium a local reporter asked Busch if he should compete against drivers with similar skills? Busch replied, "Screw that! There's no rule that says I can't compete here. Now give me that damn trophy!"

Congratulations Kyle. Make sure to include that victory when you boast about how many "wins" you have.

Huntsville, AL

#2 Sep 15, 2013
Cale 11, are you saying that drivers like Austin Dillion, Elliott Sadler and Sam Hess is nothing more than equal to a 7 or 9 year old drivers.

You needs your head examine. Write something that is worth reading. Not the chit about Kyle Busch.

Do not go to the trouble answering this post Cale 11. Because I will never log on this Chitty comment again.

Since: Sep 13

Grapevine, TX

#3 Sep 15, 2013
The OP wasn't a statement specifically about yesterday's Nationwide race or Friday's truck race. The point was, if you're capable of competing at the varsity level, don't go play against the JV team (Nationwide), the sophomore team (truck series), or the kiddies on the playground (go cart track). When you win it's just pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danica finishes disappointing season in 24th place Sat Cale 11 2
News Top 10 moments from the 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup ... Nov 26 Sam Testicle 2
It what sport can someone miss 1/3 of the seaso... Nov 26 PatrickJ 6
Have a great off season Nov 25 WWE CRASHCAR 2015 5
News Tony Stewart to have new crew chief for final S... Nov 24 Fart news 6
Poll He won a race this year so should Jeff Gordon r... Nov 23 Thanks Jeff 0
Why dont they just hand... Nov 23 ballison 14
More from around the web