Tony Stewart on Atlanta entry list

Tony Stewart on Atlanta entry list

There are 73 comments on the NASCAR Winston Cup Scene story from Aug 25, 2014, titled Tony Stewart on Atlanta entry list. In it, NASCAR Winston Cup Scene reports that:

NASCAR and its marks are trademarks of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc. RaceView, RaceBuddy and Streak to the Finish are trademarks owned by Turner Sports, Inc. and used under license.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NASCAR Winston Cup Scene.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
dude

West Monroe, LA

#65 Sep 1, 2014
Better yet why don't you bitch about the president screwing whole nation instead of bitching about a man haveing a screwed up accident
Manic 2

United States

#66 Sep 1, 2014
dude wrote:
For one thing the fool should have not got out of his car. He was hot headed and it got the best of him.get over it
This shows how much of a hypocrite you R. Is KW the only driver in racing to get mad climb out of his car???? DUDE I want you to prove to me KW is the ONLY DRIVER TO CLIMB OUT OF HIS CAR MAD IN THE HISTORY OF SPRINT RACING. I want U to prove TS has never climbed out of his SC mad in all the yrs he has been racing SC.You people R trashing this young man for doing something that has been going on before he was even born. It always takes a horrible accident like this. Before someone realizes how dangerous something is that people have taken for granted. Look at the rules that have been put into place or R now being enforced since this accident happen. And this is the saddest part of this whole thing . It took the death of a 20 yr old boy to wake people up. The same realization happened when Sr. died. Shit like this has been going on for years. And will keep happening, Again its LIFE.
Manic 2

United States

#68 Sep 1, 2014
dude wrote:
Better yet why don't you bitch about the president screwing whole nation instead of bitching about a man haveing a screwed up accident
Because this is a RACING forum . Not a POLITICAL forum. < DAHHHHH it takes a ROCKET SCIENTIST to figure this out. WHEWWWWWWWWWWWWW Plus I do not vote so I really do not give a FK :)
Manic 2

United States

#69 Sep 1, 2014
dude wrote:
You need mental help
People always say this when facing the truth & the facts :) Isn't the truth a bitch???:) BTW Do U agree with the jury that set OJ & CA FREE ?????????
WWE

Franklin, NC

#70 Sep 1, 2014
dude wrote:
And if you want to bitch about the president get on the right thread dumb a**. And this is exactly the place (thread) to bitch about a man trying to be cute and making a fatal error.
Manic 2

United States

#72 Sep 1, 2014
I do not know how much people have read about KW. But things that have been stated by the family & F members. Kevin wanted to make a career in sprint racing. He wanted to make it to the top level . He wanted to be the next TS. Just on dirt BTW. I have a awful feeling from comments made TS was KW hero . And if TS knew this WOW he hit a kid who looked up to him wanted to be him. Does anyone get any of this ??? How SAD if it is true.

And if people do not get it . Well it would be like Tony running over DEBI !!!! ROTFLMFAO Sorry I can not help myself. Just me being me.LOL
Tony Baloney

Peekskill, NY

#73 Sep 2, 2014
Tony still hiding behind his lawyers and Stewart-Haas Racing director of communications Mike Arning. Come on Tony come clean!
WWE

Knoxville, TN

#74 Sep 2, 2014
Tony Baloney wrote:
Tony still hiding behind his lawyers and Stewart-Haas Racing director of communications Mike Arning. Come on Tony come clean!
Not going to happen. Tony will take this to his grave. Few people would admit their careless actions played apart in taking a human life, especially with the rich and famous. They can't handle the thought of losing all that money, fame, and prestige. Things will eventually work themselves out though,.....sooner or later.
Big Bad Tony

Florham Park, NJ

#75 Sep 2, 2014
WWE wrote:
<quoted text>
Not going to happen. Tony will take this to his grave. Few people would admit their careless actions played apart in taking a human life, especially with the rich and famous. They can't handle the thought of losing all that money, fame, and prestige. Things will eventually work themselves out though,.....sooner or later.
Tony estimated wealth is $ 70 million. He goes to some small dirt track and bangs around these weekend race teams. The cost to repair those cars is a lot of money to these teams.
WWE

Rockford, TN

#76 Sep 2, 2014
Big Bad Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony estimated wealth is $ 70 million. He goes to some small dirt track and bangs around these weekend race teams. The cost to repair those cars is a lot of money to these teams.
I don't see how these teams make it. Even when they do win, sometimes the prize money isn't that great. Hell, they probably just break even if they do win. And I think there should be rules to limit who can race. It just doesn't seem fair that big money drivers with unlimited resources can come in and race against those who barely can afford to put tires on a car.
Uncle John Duckett

Greer, SC

#77 Sep 3, 2014
Jim wrote:
https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs /nascar-from-the-marbles/tony- stewart-delivers-emotional-thr ee-minute-statement-about-augu st-9-accident-172532866.html
I just hope he is being sincere and not putting on a show.
I'm with you there Jim. And I think it's a shame we have to be so suspicious about any ones sincerity. I've never really been s Smoke fan. I guess I'm like most, I know TS is not your average driver., he is very talented. I know Hes a wise guy at times. I know he is a contender in any race. I know he has shown aggression in the past. Only Stewart and Ward know exactly what happened. Ward can't tell his story. Tony can. All this silence and mystery. I can help but wonder what might be going on to clear Smoke from any wrongdoing. Did he try to throw dirt up on Ward? Only Tony knows what he did or did not do. I just hate we gave to be suspicious of one another like that.
flatt

Madison, WI

#78 Sep 5, 2014
WWE wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see how these teams make it. Even when they do win, sometimes the prize money isn't that great. Hell, they probably just break even if they do win. And I think there should be rules to limit who can race. It just doesn't seem fair that big money drivers with unlimited resources can come in and race against those who barely can afford to put tires on a car.
Bingo!!!
Ya hit the nail on the head!!
They race because they have an absolute passion for racing, that's what dirt racing on many levels is about.
Many put on an incredible show every weekend to win about what it costs in fuel and tires (or less) Why? Passion and unconditional love of racing.
A young 20 yr old got intentionally crashed by a million dollar man, yeah he was angry for being bullied and got out of his car. Why? Passion? Being crashed by a person that has ABSOLUTELY no respect for ANY local racer.
Ya, I'd be pissed off, and anybody in his shoes would be pissed.
Tony may be great as an owner, may be great as a promoter for all types of racing, but is absolutely horrible for all low budget teams racing against his power, money and his checkers or wreckers attitude. The people who ultimately loose are people like Ward, who payed with his life.
Do us all a big favor Tony, stay in Cup racing, throw your helmet, punch Joey Logano for blocking you, block and crash half the field in restrictor plate races, and STAY out of lesser levels of racing.
Hero or loser, you decide..
WWE

Sevierville, TN

#79 Sep 6, 2014
flatt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo!!!
Ya hit the nail on the head!!
They race because they have an absolute passion for racing, that's what dirt racing on many levels is about.
Many put on an incredible show every weekend to win about what it costs in fuel and tires (or less) Why? Passion and unconditional love of racing.
A young 20 yr old got intentionally crashed by a million dollar man, yeah he was angry for being bullied and got out of his car. Why? Passion? Being crashed by a person that has ABSOLUTELY no respect for ANY local racer.
Ya, I'd be pissed off, and anybody in his shoes would be pissed.
Tony may be great as an owner, may be great as a promoter for all types of racing, but is absolutely horrible for all low budget teams racing against his power, money and his checkers or wreckers attitude. The people who ultimately loose are people like Ward, who payed with his life.
Do us all a big favor Tony, stay in Cup racing, throw your helmet, punch Joey Logano for blocking you, block and crash half the field in restrictor plate races, and STAY out of lesser levels of racing.
Hero or loser, you decide..
I've basically decided he's an a** hole. Just my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News James: Toyota on track to dominate NASCAR Cup S... Tue WhyPhartz 2
News Danica Patrick to fans who booed her: a Ia m a ... Mon ItPhart 16
Toyota/Gibbs wins 10 of last 13 races. What a j... (Sep '15) Mon Obama Muslim 19
News NASCAR Mailbag - Dale Jr.'s chances of making t... Mon ThesePhartse 20
Toyotas Aug 20 Rich K 2
News Gavin Lux continues his hot August with Loons Aug 20 His Phart 3
NASCAR looking to future without jack men Aug 19 WWE CRASHCAR 2017 2
More from around the web