Race fans unite!!!
RACSAN Fan

London, KY

#1 Sep 10, 2013
Unless Nascar fixes this, Edwards jumping the restart and Boyer spinning out and him still in the chase,(chase sucks in my opinion) but never the less, if they don't correct this I for one will not be attending or watching any more races! We help feed this machine, let us show nascar what we think and that we as fans have a voice Race fans unite!!!
Kelly

Rochester, NY

#3 Sep 10, 2013
Seems to me like a good idea. The sport is evolving into a fixed sport much like wrestling. Chase needs to go. Officials need to police themselves more and dole out penalties fairly. Bowyer should NOT be in the chase and/or his 50 point penalty should be levied for the chase. Such nonsense that this idiot spun on orders from team member, gets Treax out of the chase and he goes on his merry way. Also Gordon was on his way to 10th place and in the chase. Late pits by Vickers and Bowyer on team orders allowed Logano to get in and put Gordon out. Blatant garbage at best. Helton stopped too short on this....... Also Edwards should have been penalized for his jumpstart. At the very least, the points for that second win should be taken away for the chase. Used to love the sport. Now not so much.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#4 Sep 10, 2013
If Bowyer got removed from the chase, it would cause just as much chaos for MWR as JGR went through when Nascar tried to pull a bs penalty on Matt Kenseth after a win because certain parts were a couple of GRAMs too light...Its just like in any other sport that once you clinch a playoff spot, it would be total bs to have to lose it after you've already earned it.

It seems like they were trying to help Truex get in so I guess the point penalty that booted Truex and put Newman in was the right call, but since Bowyer was already locked to make it, I think suspending him for a race would be fair punishment.
This girl

Hazard, KY

#5 Sep 13, 2013
Truix is the only one who got hurt in this whole mess. NASCAR, playing favorites, is a known fact and hendrick's is their baby.if Gordon doesn't get in the chase, then let's make him a 13th spot, so we can have all of the hendrick's cars in.make sure jj,Jeff,jr.,and whoever else is in the chase. It doesn't matter about the others.truix is the only man in that whole crowd of racers. Jeff has always been a big baby, we call him wah-wah around here. Jr. Is a has been,who Hendricks keeps around to control him.they like all the money he brings them.he doesn't like to think they are only using him,
Wake up,junior! You are going
Nowhere
With this team.what have you done so far?
Jimmy Johnson thinks all he has to do is wave his little finger and all the good things happen for him.
Well,what can I say,except he does get what he wants. And he wants to win another championship. I'll bet cha, he wins this year,anybody want to bet me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Racer LeFeuvre inducted into Motorsport Hall of... (Jun '10) 9 hr NewsPhartse 8
News Danica Patrick's Darlington throwback honors NA... Tue WrecksPhartss 2
News Cars We Remember: NASCAR still a major sporting... Aug 8 3 phaartse 2
William Byron to take over the #5 in 2018 Aug 8 MrTinkertrain24 3
News Hendrick Motorsports, Kasey Kahne to split afte... Aug 8 SawPhartsee 7
News Kasey Kahne will not return to Hendrick Motorsp... Aug 8 It phartse 4
Toyota/Gibbs wins 10 of last 13 races. What a j... (Sep '15) Aug 7 Cale 11 13
More from around the web