Modern Day Nascar Legend Visits North...

Modern Day Nascar Legend Visits North Dorchester High

There are 27 comments on the WBOC-TV Salisbury story from Sep 26, 2013, titled Modern Day Nascar Legend Visits North Dorchester High. In it, WBOC-TV Salisbury reports that:

HURLOCK, Md.- Students at North Dorchester High School were star struck Thursday as NASCAR driver Dale Earnhardt Jr. visited the school to discuss the importance of education.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBOC-TV Salisbury.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hilton Head

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#21 Sep 30, 2013
They give him a rocket and he still can't manage a win.
WHOYAKIDDING

Raleigh, NC

#22 Sep 30, 2013
Boy, the whine level sure is up today. I love hearing babies cry.
Bobby

Katy, TX

#23 Sep 30, 2013
WWE CRASHCAR 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt a few WWE NASCAR fixers thrown in. Yesterday a couple of fake debris cautions helped Jr get to the front after another boneheaded move.
We noticed that. How 'bout that debris caution for the trash that was not even near the track? I swear, when it will benefit Jr they will drop at debris caution for a bottle cap tossed in the spectator parking lot.

But you'll notice that if a caution won't help Jr at the time, they will let a car spin, smash the wall and limp at 5-miles-per-hour across the track to pit road without even reaching for the yellow flag.
WHOYAKIDDING

Raleigh, NC

#24 Oct 1, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
We noticed that. How 'bout that debris caution for the trash that was not even near the track? I swear, when it will benefit Jr they will drop at debris caution for a bottle cap tossed in the spectator parking lot.
But you'll notice that if a caution won't help Jr at the time, they will let a car spin, smash the wall and limp at 5-miles-per-hour across the track to pit road without even reaching for the yellow flag.
Yeah, ain't that neat the way NASCAR plots to give Jr. all the advantages. And those gigantic engines too! Man, it's really nice of NASCAR to go out of their way to help him so much. Of course Jr. is the man that can make or break NASCAR so they better be good to him. I mean, there's no one else that holds the success of NASCAR in the palm of his hand. And he does so well with the awesome task of being the NASCAR savior. It's hard job but some body has to do it! Right?
Hilton Head

#25 Oct 1, 2013
WHOYAKIDDING wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, ain't that neat the way NASCAR plots to give Jr. all the advantages. And those gigantic engines too! Man, it's really nice of NASCAR to go out of their way to help him so much. Of course Jr. is the man that can make or break NASCAR so they better be good to him. I mean, there's no one else that holds the success of NASCAR in the palm of his hand. And he does so well with the awesome task of being the NASCAR savior. It's hard job but some body has to do it! Right?
Well there's always Danica!

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

#26 Oct 3, 2013
Not a big Danica fan, but at least SHE has the B A L L S to jump in another racing machine other than what is controlled by the realm of NASCAR. "The face of NASCAR" is just that and jr's past driving records are proof to that, jr will not venture outside of the protecting walls of NASCAR, for his true identity will be exposed. If you disagree, that is fine, but I challenge you to SHOW PROOF otherwise!!
Hilton Head

#27 Oct 3, 2013
Barny wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like Jr. the "legend" is still making rookie mistakes, but we need to understand he's only been racing in Sprint Cup for 13 seasons and his Daddy died.
And Senior died while blocking for Junior and Waltrip. Sad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tony Stewart calls Colin Kaepernick an 'idiot' 26 min MANIC 8
News Earnhardt to miss 2+ more races because of conc... 2 hr I know dats right 22
News Klutt 11th in NASCAR debut (Jun '10) Mon race 5
Uh Oh Toyota Mon I know dats right 1
NASCAR bitcoin betting Aug 26 Rossi 4
Yup 26 cup wins & 2 Daytona 500's Aug 25 Cale 11 2
Trck race at Bristol last night Aug 23 I know dats right 3
More from around the web