Modern Day Nascar Legend Visits North Dorchester High

Sep 26, 2013 Full story: WBOC-TV Salisbury 27

HURLOCK, Md.- Students at North Dorchester High School were star struck Thursday as NASCAR driver Dale Earnhardt Jr. visited the school to discuss the importance of education.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 Sep 27, 2013
What the hell does Jr. Know about getting an education? He can hardly complete a full sentence using correct grammar!
carol1b

Brockville, Canada

#2 Sep 27, 2013
Well
r racing fan20- where were you when they were handing out brains- the man has more intelligence and couth in his pinky than will ever have if you live ti be 100
carol1b

Brockville, Canada

#3 Sep 27, 2013
were you born brain dead of did it just happen!!!

Location hidden

#4 Sep 27, 2013
carol1b wrote:
Well
r racing fan20- where were you when they were handing out brains- the man has more intelligence and couth in his pinky than will ever have if you live ti be 100
?

You can't even spell "to" correctly. Idiot.
Hilton Head

Deland, FL

#5 Sep 27, 2013
RacingFan20 wrote:
<quoted text>?
You can't even spell "to" correctly. Idiot.
Dats da edumacation of da tipacul Ernheart fan talkin.

Location hidden

#6 Sep 27, 2013
Hilton Head wrote:
<quoted text>Dats da edumacation of da tipacul Ernheart fan talkin.
Oh yeah, that's right. I forgot how low the education level of his fans are. Remember Richmond two years ago? He stated in an interview, "it was hu humi humilit humiliating to run that poorly".
WWE CRASHCAR 2013

Trumbull, CT

#7 Sep 28, 2013
I'll correct the Headline: Son of NASCAR Legend Visits North Dorchester High.
WHOYAKIDDING

Raleigh, NC

#8 Sep 28, 2013
Strange how the uneducated clod that visited Dorchester High School trying encourage children to seek a good education ALSO took the pole for Sunday's race and broke an 11 year old track speed record doing it. What really amazes me is how someone supposedly so dumb and stupid makes 30 or 40 million in racing and business yearly. The check for yesterday's 1 minute pole run is probably more that all the jealous whiners on here will make this year. Poor dumb guy, I just don't understand how he accomplished so much without being as intelligent as the jealous whiners on here.
who cares

Beckley, WV

#9 Sep 29, 2013
Ok, stop it dale goooooonior, we know you are desperate, stop trying to blow your own horn. Loser.
Barny

Katy, TX

#10 Sep 29, 2013
Hilton Head wrote:
<quoted text>Dats da edumacation of da tipacul Ernheart fan talkin.
BINGO!
Barny

Katy, TX

#11 Sep 29, 2013
WWE CRASHCAR 2013 wrote:
I'll correct the Headline: Son of NASCAR Legend Visits North Dorchester High.
Further correction necessary:
Worthless Son of NASCAR Legend Visits North Dorchester High
Barny

Katy, TX

#12 Sep 29, 2013
WHOYAKIDDING wrote:
Strange how the uneducated clod that visited Dorchester High School trying encourage children to seek a good education ALSO took the pole for Sunday's race and broke an 11 year old track speed record doing it. What really amazes me is how someone supposedly so dumb and stupid makes 30 or 40 million in racing and business yearly. The check for yesterday's 1 minute pole run is probably more that all the jealous whiners on here will make this year. Poor dumb guy, I just don't understand how he accomplished so much without being as intelligent as the jealous whiners on here.
One pole does not a champion make. Come back and tell us how great and smart Dale Jr. is when he has a Sprint Cup championship trophy. Until then, he is not a NASCAR "legend" his Dad is a legend and Jr. is a mediocre driver sucking off the family name and fortune with nothing of his own Sprint Cup career worth mentioning, let alone bragging about...and nothing that even remotely raises him to "legend" status.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#13 Sep 29, 2013
Joonyer said this morning on MRN radio that, "Matt Kenseth needs to relax and stop being so driven by winning.". Hahahaha!! This advice coming from a loser to the racer that has won 7 times this season and the 1st 2 chase races. It would help the 88 team if Joonyer would go to Matt and ask him if he had any advice that would help his team instead of acting like he is the man, the voice that all drivers want to hear from. This is soooo f*cking unbelievable if I had not heard it with my own ears I would not believe Joonyer could be so arrogant.
Barny

Katy, TX

#14 Sep 29, 2013
hatchet,

You meanin' to tell us that the winningest driver in NASCAR this season is not taking advice from the NASCAR "legend" wannabe, Dale Jr? Whatever has the world come to?

If Jr. had some drive,(or would learn how to drive) he may be "driven by winning" too.

Location hidden

#15 Sep 29, 2013
Barny wrote:
hatchet,
You meanin' to tell us that the winningest driver in NASCAR this season is not taking advice from the NASCAR "legend" wannabe, Dale Jr? Whatever has the world come to?
If Jr. had some drive,(or would learn how to drive) he may be "driven by winning" too.
Yep that's what I heard on MRN radio. The self proclaimed "leader of NASCAR" was leading the race at Dover going to a green flag stop and didn't make the pit row commitment line, took him from 1st to 9th, driver error, but he is the LEGEND that all drivers should look up to and listen to because he knows everything about stock car racing.

Location hidden

#16 Sep 29, 2013
In 2 weeks Jr will be making his 500th career start! The legend has 19 wins to his name lmao!!!
Barny

Katy, TX

#17 Sep 29, 2013
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>Yep that's what I heard on MRN radio. The self proclaimed "leader of NASCAR" was leading the race at Dover going to a green flag stop and didn't make the pit row commitment line, took him from 1st to 9th, driver error, but he is the LEGEND that all drivers should look up to and listen to because he knows everything about stock car racing.
Sounds like Jr. the "legend" is still making rookie mistakes, but we need to understand he's only been racing in Sprint Cup for 13 seasons and his Daddy died.
Barny

Katy, TX

#18 Sep 29, 2013
RacingFan20 wrote:
In 2 weeks Jr will be making his 500th career start! The legend has 19 wins to his name lmao!!!
...and many of those wins were very questionable.

Location hidden

#19 Sep 29, 2013
Barny wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like Jr. the "legend" is still making rookie mistakes, but we need to understand he's only been racing in Sprint Cup for 13 seasons and his Daddy died.
Yes he's still trying to get over it. I feel sorry for the lil trooper lol.
WWE CRASHCAR 2013

Trumbull, CT

#20 Sep 30, 2013
Barny wrote:
<quoted text>
...and many of those wins were very questionable.
No doubt a few WWE NASCAR fixers thrown in. Yesterday a couple of fake debris cautions helped Jr get to the front after another boneheaded move.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR Sprint Cup's Ricky Stenhouse Enters Batt... 10 min nelson 1
where's lil Jimmy Spencer? 14 hr Vicious Vic 1
CMS Removing seats Mon Uncle John Duckett 5
NASCAR driver Brian Vickers, November 2014 Mon genobandito 1
NASCAR failed Dec 15 Hummm 2
Where Does Kyle Busch Rank Among NASCAR's All-T... (Jul '13) Dec 14 Janice Abbott Miller 35
Congresswomen wants Kurt Busch out of his ride Dec 8 jdjracer 4
More from around the web