Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

I'd rather hear his name than Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart, or Dale Jr
Terry

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

tripp wrote:
Is there anyone besides me tired of hearing his stupid name
I am not a big Keslowski fan, but Brad has got a hell of a lot closer to a cup championship than Weasel boy Kyle ever did. And Brad has not been in cup very long.

“lets go matt!!!!!”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

The one person I would rather have win the championship than Jimmie is Keslowski! He needs to win one bad!!!!!
Diggity Diggity

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

codmuffin wrote:
The one person I would rather have win the championship than Jimmie is Keslowski! He needs to win one bad!!!!!
Yeah, cuz Matt Kenseth sure STUNK it up didn't he? What was he leading the points at one time or another? And now in the Chase he was a non factor. But, for Steady Matt he was fine with that. Hahaha

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Diggity Diggity wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, cuz Matt Kenseth sure STUNK it up didn't he? What was he leading the points at one time or another? And now in the Chase he was a non factor. But, for Steady Matt he was fine with that. Hahaha
Kenseth was sunk when he announced he's leaving

“lets go matt!!!!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Diggity Diggity wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, cuz Matt Kenseth sure STUNK it up didn't he? What was he leading the points at one time or another? And now in the Chase he was a non factor. But, for Steady Matt he was fine with that. Hahaha
Dude i can tell you he wasnt fine not doing good in the chase! he was probably mad, but unlike anyother driver he doesnt show it on camera and doesnt freak out he just focuses on next year :) i mean why did u even bring matt in this converstation? just wondering...

“lets go matt!!!!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Jusy_Sayn wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenseth was sunk when he announced he's leaving
everyother non Toyota driver is going to watch and see next season if he made the righ move or not. If he did then i bet a lot of other drivers are going to make the switch as well.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

codmuffin wrote:
<quoted text>everyother non Toyota driver is going to watch and see next season if he made the righ move or not. If he did then i bet a lot of other drivers are going to make the switch as well.
Kenseth at one time said that it's not the make of the car that matters, it's whether or not the driver can use it. I've been a Ford Racing fan for a long time and a long time fan of Matt Kenseth, and when it was announced that he was leaving Roush and headed for Gibbs, I was quite disappointed, but I hope the move works out well for him.

Rather than being a fan of a particular driver, I'm just to the point where I want to see ANYBODY except Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson, or Tony Stewart win...I really don't like hearing about Dale Jr either, but he really hasn't done much for as much publicity as he gets, so it doesn't bother me as much to see him win as it does the other 3

“lets go matt!!!!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

TexasRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenseth at one time said that it's not the make of the car that matters, it's whether or not the driver can use it. I've been a Ford Racing fan for a long time and a long time fan of Matt Kenseth, and when it was announced that he was leaving Roush and headed for Gibbs, I was quite disappointed, but I hope the move works out well for him.
Rather than being a fan of a particular driver, I'm just to the point where I want to see ANYBODY except Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson, or Tony Stewart win...I really don't like hearing about Dale Jr either, but he really hasn't done much for as much publicity as he gets, so it doesn't bother me as much to see him win as it does the other 3
i know what you mean i dont like the drivers you mentioned either and matt heading to joe gibbs i guess us fans will just have to live with it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the NASCAR Forum right now

Search the NASCAR Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Will Kyle Busch ever reach his potential in the... Fri old fan 3
NASCAR Nationwide Series Struggling to Fill Fie... Fri Hilton Head 23
Without Tiger Woods, pro golf might as well be ... Apr 17 Hilton Head 4
Will Kurt Busch Contend for a Sprint Cup Title ... Apr 17 JohnnyDeppfan2 10
Mindy (Oct '07) Apr 16 u know who this is 90,959
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... Apr 15 ramfan9 199
Petty made some pretty disparaging remarks abou... Apr 14 flatt 4
•••
•••