Edwards jumps start, wins race

Edwards jumps start, wins race

Posted in the NASCAR Forum

Cale 11

Lewisville, TX

#1 Sep 7, 2013
Johnson jumps start, sent to back of the pack.

NASCAR, you have a serious credibility problem!
Kelly

Rochester, NY

#2 Sep 7, 2013
Is Nascar into fixing races now??
No Respect

Orlando, FL

#3 Sep 8, 2013
Cale 11 wrote:
Johnson jumps start, sent to back of the pack.
NASCAR, you have a serious credibility problem!
NASCAR screwed up big time last night.
No ninty nine or fifteen

Liberty, KY

#4 Sep 8, 2013
Kelly wrote:
Is Nascar into fixing races now??
It sure looked like it last night, I don't like cheating, I don't care who does it!
Mary

Ruther Glen, VA

#5 Sep 9, 2013
NASCAR has disgraced my hometrack! That was one of the most pathetic race endings I even seen in my life! Edwards flat out jumped the start while in SECOND PLACE!!!!! Menard did NOT spin the wheels!

NASCAR of course did NOT black flag Carl Edwards because hes Carl (Expletive) Edwards! OMG! The fans who rage out on NASCAR favoring Jimmie Johnson have sen nothing compared to what they do for Edwards!

This really questions my loyalty to this particular motorsport!...

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#6 Sep 9, 2013
Mary wrote:
NASCAR has disgraced my hometrack! That was one of the most pathetic race endings I even seen in my life! Edwards flat out jumped the start while in SECOND PLACE!!!!! Menard did NOT spin the wheels!
NASCAR of course did NOT black flag Carl Edwards because hes Carl (Expletive) Edwards! OMG! The fans who rage out on NASCAR favoring Jimmie Johnson have sen nothing compared to what they do for Edwards!
This really questions my loyalty to this particular motorsport!...
I kept waiting for the black flag...It was majorly obvious to me that he jumped the gun.

My rage on Jimmie Johnson is more the fact that because of the chase he's won 5 championships instead of just the two that he would've won either way and Edwards & Kevin Harvick are two drivers that have been screwed out of being champions because of the chase.

I like Carl Edwards and all but Nascar really did make the wrong call here.
racefan

Dallas, TX

#7 Sep 9, 2013
don't worry . old Mr Ed horse mouth is not going to win the championship. he is two faced & all other drivers in the garage dislike him. could be Menard will wreck him for costing him the in. hope so
RACSAN Fan

London, KY

#9 Sep 10, 2013
Unless Nascar fixes this, Edwards jumping the restart and Boyer spinning out and him still in the chase,(chase sucks in my opinion) but never the less, if they don't correct this I for one will not be attending or watching any more races! Race fans unite!!!

Some West Texas County

#10 Sep 10, 2013
You know what...the more I think about this, the more I think Nascar needs to cut the season so that it ends labor day weekend...This would cut all the Chase races out of the schedule and the champ would be determined the old school way. Then it wouldn't interfere with football and hunting season.
Jake from state farm

London, KY

#11 Sep 10, 2013
TexasRaider wrote:
You know what...the more I think about this, the more I think Nascar needs to cut the season so that it ends labor day weekend...This would cut all the Chase races out of the schedule and the champ would be determined the old school way. Then it wouldn't interfere with football and hunting season.
You must be a Mr Ed fan!

Some West Texas County

#12 Sep 20, 2013
Jake from state farm wrote:
<quoted text>You must be a Mr Ed fan!
A horse is a horse of course of course and there's 8 of them under the hood of my mustang and I love to drive that pony fast around the course
Hilton Head

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#13 Sep 20, 2013
Rather than penalize NASCAR just changes the rule. Now when the leader starts on a restart it's okay for any driver to reach the start line first as long as he doesn't change lanes before he gets there.
goob

Strasburg, CO

#14 Sep 20, 2013
I agree with everything said. What the hell has nascar become? Kyle busch has been jumping starts for years. I also agree the chase sucks. As for Bowyer being in the chase thats such a farce. Waltrip Racing made the 1st 26 weeks pretty much useless. All the millions of bucks spent for everyone trying to make the chase wasted or at least tainted do to Bowyer 1st then Waltrip bringing the 55 to the pits for no reason all to change the outcome of 25 weeks of racing and the FANS pulling for their guy to make the chase ruined. I do like Kenseth but the whole team was caught cheating twice they even took away 1 of his wins then gave it back and instead of the penalty being enforced say oh thats OK. Nascar has got things so screwed up I dont know how they can EVER fix it. This year is totally ruined. When Johnson supposedly jumped the start with Montoya he couldnt even hold a straight face. Then he says he didnt have tires to go Johnson still got black flagged. But Edwards or Busch do it nothing is done. Its really sad that Nascar has got itself in this mess. The whole year has been just plain wierd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can NASCAR's Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis Moto... 9 hr WatchPharts 20
News Team Penske brings Blaney back in 2018 from Woo... 11 hr TeamPhartzs 6
News NASCAR scanner sounds at Indy: Clint Bowyer cus... 15 hr Besidex phartes 2
News Earnhardt defends crew chief Ives in shaky fina... 15 hr Yes phartse 5
anyone need nascar tickets ? Tue U Dont Matter 3
News Logano in serious danger of missing playoffs Tue PlayoffsPhaart 6
News It's time to nix the NASCAR overtime line rule ... Tue One phartse 4
More from around the web