First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jakes

San Clemente, CA

#21 Jun 16, 2013
alpinedigital wrote:
The problem is people don't f**kin appreciate anything anymore. It's an event you are not attending, you should be happy to see any damn thing they show you, OR... get your ass up and take yourself down there and broadcast the event yourself.
I guess some people aren't happy unless their favorite celebrities host and they offer control of all the cameras and replays.
If I could I would, but they are being paid to do a job, like I am paying for cable. When you pay for something I expect good service
jeff

Mesa, AZ

#22 Jun 16, 2013
TNT'S coverage SUCKS ...all they have is commercials and you miss everything !!
scaldedog

Overton, TX

#23 Jun 15, 2014
TNT sucks, last two races, skipping comments= like a record skipping! stupid commercials every 6 minutes, wish fox sports1 had contract.
Hilton Head

Orange City, FL

#24 Jun 16, 2014
jeff wrote:
TNT'S coverage SUCKS ...all they have is commercials and you miss everything !!
It's not great, but I sure don't miss the Waltrip brothers.
Jaws

Orlando, FL

#25 Jun 16, 2014
Hilton Head wrote:
<quoted text>It's not great, but I sure don't miss the Waltrip brothers.
Between the Waltrip's and that stupid running order they changed too I don't know what is worse. Why they can't just run the ticker tape at the top boggles my mind. Truck races and I still have to listen to little Waltrip and watch that stupid running order which sucks. Next year NBC will pick up the second half of cup and at least we'll have Rick Allen, Jeff Burton & Steve Latart. Should be good.
flatt

Madison, WI

#26 Jun 16, 2014
No Waltrips, and some bitch..I would rather listen to Petty any day, as for the commercials - ya they blow, any station is going to have tons. You think NASCAR is cheap to broadcast.
It's all worth not listening to DW's mouth diarrhea, or his lisping brothers retarded antics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This race fan is 'bummed' (Feb '12) 13 hr Sgt Prepper 91
Daytona Beach: Florida's Rape Capital (Mar '10) Dec 23 Joe 42
Merry Christmas Dec 22 Hilton Head 5
NASCAR Sprint Cup's Ricky Stenhouse Enters Batt... Dec 18 nelson 1
where's lil Jimmy Spencer? Dec 17 Vicious Vic 1
CMS Removing seats Dec 15 Uncle John Duckett 5
NASCAR driver Brian Vickers, November 2014 Dec 15 genobandito 1
More from around the web