Michael Waltrip
Disappointed

Auburn, WA

#1 Mar 2, 2014
Keep Michael Waltrip away from the Drivers, Motorsports are a serious business and I've just turned off the TV
Wake up Fox Sports
Lost nascar viewer

Greenfield, IN

#2 Mar 2, 2014
More advertisement than racing I'm through watching ! O yea Danica sucks
flatt

Beaver Dam, WI

#4 Mar 2, 2014
It does seem odd, Fox's obsession with both Waltrips.
Absolutely sick of hearing "boogity" bs, and other bs from Darrell.
Mickey is a proven cheater, even going back to his debut of Toyota at Daytona, with illegal fuel additives. Then the fiasco last season. The little show he put on at Phoenix, was not intelligent or entertaining.
The waste of air time Fox spends on these 2 idiots is somewhat appalling. If Fox focused more on the race and the real drivers, maybe we could watch a lot less commercials...
Hilton Head

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#5 Mar 3, 2014
One of the best investments I have made was getting a DVR. I now start watching the recording at least an hour after the race begins and fast forward through the Waltrip's and cautions. Previously I just muted DW.
Me too

Orlando, FL

#6 Mar 3, 2014
Hilton Head wrote:
One of the best investments I have made was getting a DVR. I now start watching the recording at least an hour after the race begins and fast forward through the Waltrip's and cautions. Previously I just muted DW.
I've been doing that for years! The DVR is the best invention ever :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nascar is ruining racing for the fans. Look at ... 11 hr packdon 1
Empty seats 15 hr Logan 2
toyota out front again at indy!!! 16 hr Fedup 1
pit stall selection 19 hr Lee 1
NUMBER 18 Toyota again fastest! 21 hr Rich K 2
Can NASCAR be saved? Sat Fedup 5
Kim Coon Sat Luv ya 1
More from around the web