reuti fan

Los Lunas, NM

#142 Jun 11, 2013
Was disappointed in Reuti's run last weekend. Reuti for sure wasn't able to do much with the car they gave him. Looks like Kvapil had the better car this time.

At least Reuti is still ahead of what he did last year and doing better than Landon had done at the same time. And thanks for keeping us informed of all of that Triplec.

Also, Reuti did not run all of the races last year. If he had, he might've done better in the standings than what he ended up with.

I hope he has a good car this weekend and is able to have a good showing. We know he's capable of doing just that if he has a car that doesn't crap out.
JustDaFacts

Lawrenceville, GA

#143 Jun 11, 2013
reuti fan wrote:
Was disappointed in Reuti's run last weekend. Reuti for sure wasn't able to do much with the car they gave him. Looks like Kvapil had the better car this time.
At least Reuti is still ahead of what he did last year and doing better than Landon had done at the same time. And thanks for keeping us informed of all of that Triplec.
Also, Reuti did not run all of the races last year. If he had, he might've done better in the standings than what he ended up with.
I hope he has a good car this weekend and is able to have a good showing. We know he's capable of doing just that if he has a car that doesn't crap out.
Looking at the practice speeds, the cars were almost identical. Kvapil is the better driver of the two in that he finished 20th compared to Roto Rooter's 32nd. Sooner or later people will run out of excuses and the truth will come out. Roto Rooter just doesn't have it in him anymore...

Pocono practice speeds:
30 83 David Reutimann Toyota 52.541 171.295
33 93 Travis Kvapil Toyota 52.596 171.116
reuti fan

Los Lunas, NM

#144 Jun 12, 2013
Reuti is the better driver. He's done consistently better than Kvapil this year.

And again, if you are not a reuti fan, what the heck are you doing here since this topic is called "For all the Reuti fans out there"?

Maybe you haters should start your own I hate Reuti topic and let us fans who support this wonderful person and driver alone and stop trying to bully and hate on us.

Reuti does have it in him and he proves it.

Again, let's see Jimmie, Carl, Junior, Jeffy, etc, etc, get cars like Reuti has to drive and try to compete much less win. They couldn't do it. No matter how good of a driver you are, if you don't have decent equipment, you won't be competitive or win.
And considering Reuti's equipment, he's not doing too badly.

The above person is basing his opinion on one race.

Goooooooooooo Reuti!!!!!
Triple C

Edwardsville, IL

#145 Jun 16, 2013
David took the #83 to a 32nd place finish at Michigan.

Reuti has +16 more points then he had at this time last year and +5 more points then Landon had at this time last year.

David made gains on only 1 of the 7 drivers in front of him in the points with another sub par effort but at least it wasn't a DNF but I am still royally pissed that BK can't find horsepower or that his crew chief continues to be off so much when the car unloads.

I am full of hope and praying for a top 30 at Sonoma so that Reuti can make some gains on 30th place in the points.
Fred

Chandler, AZ

#146 Jun 16, 2013
Top 30?! Shoooot. Reuti will be in the top 20 next week. It's his turn.
reuti fan

Los Lunas, NM

#147 Jun 17, 2013
Fred wrote:
Top 30?! Shoooot. Reuti will be in the top 20 next week. It's his turn.
It is his turn Fred. Here's hoping for the top 20 you are talking about.

I'm disappointed in Reut's equipment this year. You would think a team with some bucks would come up with something better. Bummer race for Reuti at Michigan.

Gooooooo Reuti!!
reuti fan

Los Lunas, NM

#148 Jun 17, 2013
Triple C wrote:
David took the #83 to a 32nd place finish at Michigan.
Reuti has +16 more points then he had at this time last year and +5 more points then Landon had at this time last year.
David made gains on only 1 of the 7 drivers in front of him in the points with another sub par effort but at least it wasn't a DNF but I am still royally pissed that BK can't find horsepower or that his crew chief continues to be off so much when the car unloads.
I am full of hope and praying for a top 30 at Sonoma so that Reuti can make some gains on 30th place in the points.
Why can't this team find the horsepower? Was bummed about his finish at this race. I know he's capable of doing loads better. Why can't this crew figure out the freakin' car? Why can't BK Racing with all of their bucks not consistently get good equipment? Kvapil did ok. Hope they are not doing the 'ole, one week Travis gets the good car, next week Reuti gets the good car. They should both have good cars. Aaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!:)

So glad he didn't have a DNF.

Here's hoping and praying for a better race!!

Gooooooooo Reuti!!
Fred

United States

#149 Jun 17, 2013
I think the team should form some alliances with other Toyota teams. No disrespect to Kvapil, but reuti And team could probably use some resources.
reuti fan

Los Lunas, NM

#150 Jun 18, 2013
Fred wrote:
I think the team should form some alliances with other Toyota teams. No disrespect to Kvapil, but reuti And team could probably use some resources.
I wonder why they don't already have some alliances. Also, with the money that Burger King has, I wonder why they aren't getting their engines from TRD instead of getting them through a second tier group as I've been told they do.
BlackFlag

Lawrenceville, GA

#151 Jun 19, 2013
Once again, Roto Rooter was given the better car - as can be seen in the practice speeds results:

35 83 David Reutimann Toyota 195.228
39 93 Travis Kvapil Toyota 194.101

But as they say, the cream always rises to the top. Kvapil was able to communicate with his team on what needed to be done to his car to improve it throughout the race.

The results speaks for itself.

27 Travis Kvapil 93 Toyota
32 David Reutimann 83 Toyota

Please Rooter, it's obvious you don't have what it takes to compete in the Cup series. Capitalize on your name and enroll in a Plumbing Certification program - ASAP!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#152 Jun 20, 2013
BlackFlag wrote:
Once again, Roto Rooter was given the better car - as can be seen in the practice speeds results:
35 83 David Reutimann Toyota 195.228
39 93 Travis Kvapil Toyota 194.101
But as they say, the cream always rises to the top. Kvapil was able to communicate with his team on what needed to be done to his car to improve it throughout the race.
The results speaks for itself.
27 Travis Kvapil 93 Toyota
32 David Reutimann 83 Toyota
Please Rooter, it's obvious you don't have what it takes to compete in the Cup series. Capitalize on your name and enroll in a Plumbing Certification program - ASAP!
Career outlook is def. more promising in another field. No sense in racing if you know you're never going to win again.
ReutyIsFruity

Smyrna, GA

#153 Jun 20, 2013
RacingFan20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Career outlook is def. more promising in another field. No sense in racing if you know you're never going to win again.
I agree, question is - will he be forced out like he was at MWR or will he exit gracefully?
reuti fan

Los Lunas, NM

#154 Jun 20, 2013
So, all you Reuti haters up there. Why don't you answer an intelligent question about the Toyota engines for me.

Gibbs used to build their own engines.(they now get them from TRD.)Yet they were called Toyota engines. Some of the other toyota teams get their engines from TRD. What made a Gibbs engine a Toyota engine if it was not built by Toyota? The shape, cylinders, what? Though many women out there are very knowledgeable about cars, this lady isn't one of them.

So why don't you put your hate aside for a couple of minutes and give me an answer if any of you can.

I love nascar and learning about the cars.

Or are you all going to give me a hate answer since that's all you've done on this site is feed your hate.
BlackFlag

Lawrenceville, GA

#155 Jun 21, 2013
reuti fan wrote:
So, all you Reuti haters up there. Why don't you answer an intelligent question about the Toyota engines for me.
Gibbs used to build their own engines.(they now get them from TRD.)Yet they were called Toyota engines. Some of the other toyota teams get their engines from TRD. What made a Gibbs engine a Toyota engine if it was not built by Toyota? The shape, cylinders, what? Though many women out there are very knowledgeable about cars, this lady isn't one of them.
So why don't you put your hate aside for a couple of minutes and give me an answer if any of you can.
I love nascar and learning about the cars.
Or are you all going to give me a hate answer since that's all you've done on this site is feed your hate.
There are no Roto Reuti haters up there, just tough love.
reuti fan

Los Lunas, NM

#156 Jun 21, 2013
BlackFlag wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no Roto Reuti haters up there, just tough love.
Yeah......riiiiiiight. You guys got on this site to be bully's and to spread hate. That's all you've done so far.

I think that constructive criticism can be a good thing, and we also criticize Reuti on occasion, but don't just come on here and bash us which is what you've constantly done. You haven't contributed a decent conversation, it's all been bash, bash, bash. You bash Reuti and you bash his fans. You've called us names and dissed on Reuti every chance you get instead of trying to open up a none hate filled conversation with us on this site. That's not tough love, it's hate and you know it.

So, you didn't answer my question about the engines. If you don't know just say so. No shame in not knowing. So far I haven't found anyone on this site, the nascar site or Mikey's site that can answer this question.(asked it years ago at Mikey's site, not a fan now!!):)

The question about the engines is truly a question that I would love to get an answer to.

Chip

Brookfield, WI

#157 Jun 23, 2013
WTF did he stop on pit road at the beginning of the race? Sure looked like he ruined two cars for no reason.
reuti fan

Los Lunas, NM

#158 Jun 23, 2013
Chip wrote:
WTF did he stop on pit road at the beginning of the race? Sure looked like he ruined two cars for no reason.
Yeah, I was wondering about that. I thought he had been told to hold up, but not sure. I also heard that the guy who was two cars behind him was not paying attention to the fact that the person in front of him and Reuti in front of that guy were stopping. Not entirely sure this is Reuti's fault though at first glance it looks that way.

All things considered, I'm surprised he finished where he did today.
BlackFlag

Lawrenceville, GA

#159 Jun 25, 2013
Not only did Kvapil beat Roto Rooter - AGAIN! Roto causes a pileup on pit lane - LOL!!

Roto, you funny...

Somona Results:
----------
17 Travis Kvapil 93 Toyota
26 David Reutimann 83 Toyota
Triple C

East Alton, IL

#160 Jun 25, 2013
David took the #83 to a 26th place finish at Sonoma.

Reuti has +34 more points then he had at this time last year and +10 more points then Landon had at this time last year.

David made gains on 4 of the 7 drivers in front of him in the points with his effort at the road course and the whole BK team seems to be improving so let's hope for better results and no more DNF's for the rest of the season.

As always GO REUTI!!!
Triple C

East Alton, IL

#161 Jun 25, 2013
BlackFlag wrote:
Not only did Kvapil beat Roto Rooter - AGAIN! Roto causes a pileup on pit lane - LOL!!
Roto, you funny...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jVKuh8zxaDgXX
Somona Results:
----------
17 Travis Kvapil 93 Toyota
26 David Reutimann 83 Toyota
They were talking trash on Paulie not David, lol. Next time watch the clip before you post it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCARs Brian France says new manufacturers cou... 15 hr Wang 3
Dale Earnhardt Sr.'s greatest rival. (Oct '06) Jan 26 patricier 37
Stewart, Larson spend time with troops Jan 24 GO TONY GO 4
Toyota in NASCAR Jan 23 Hilton Head 8
This Format Jan 22 jdj7659 12
Ingersoll Rand Partners With NASCAR Jan 22 Hilton Head 1
Better Tires are Necessary for NASCAR Jan 22 WWE CRASHCAR 2015 3
More from around the web