For all the Reuti fans out there.
reuti fan

Grand Rapids, MI

#101 Apr 28, 2013
Canada Loves Reuti wrote:
Clearly, Reuti is getting better than expected finishes based on how the 83 unloads in the first couple practices every dang weekend.
Allmendinger stayed out at final restart (3rd in line) and wound up 14th. Did the 83 team make the right call? Really, when you got nothing to lose...
Hey man, who's the dipshit up there - 20fan? Isn't the point we support him is BECAUSE HE HAS PROVEN HIMSELF (wins and poles in all 3 top series)driving for non-top tier organizations??
When Reuti won in Chicago, I recall Jeff Gordon, Carl Edwards, and Mike Helton all coming over to shake hands with him after the race. Why? Because he is respected for his abilities and for the type of person he is - humble, thankful, and appreciative.
CLR
Here, Here CLR,

Oh yeah, I forgot to thank his Holiness!:)
Triple C

East Alton, IL

#102 Apr 29, 2013
reuti fan wrote:
That was a fun race to watch!! Was worried when Reuti was back in the mid 30's, but he persevered and got himself a decent finish!!
It was a tough night, but he and his crew did a wonderful job of keeping things going.
Boy, Kvapil sure is having some bad luck isn't he?
That's great he has moved up to 31st in points.
On to Dega and another, even better finish!!!
Yep, can't wait for Dega and Reuti getting a top 10.

If that happens CLR will hear me shouting for joy up in Canada.
reuti fan

Grand Rapids, MI

#103 May 1, 2013
Triple C wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, can't wait for Dega and Reuti getting a top 10.
If that happens CLR will hear me shouting for joy up in Canada.
And if that happens CLR will be able to hear me from here in New Mexico!!

That would be so cool if Reuti can pull off that kind of a finish!!! Can't wait for racin'!!
reuti fan

Grand Rapids, MI

#104 May 5, 2013
Well.....here's hoping for a fun to watch race, and of course, here's hoping for a top 15 finish for our man Reuti!

He's starting back because of qualifying getting rained out. But, that might not be such a bad thing. I'm wishing for lots of racing buddies to help him out today.
Canada Loves Reuti

Port Perry, Canada

#105 May 5, 2013
I just heard Reuti Fan and Triple C cheering up here in Canada as BK83 just drove from 35th to 6th in the first 25 laps.

Knocking on every piece of wood I see at the moment. Hey, that's particle board - better knock it anyway...

CLR
Canada Loves Reuti

Port Perry, Canada

#106 May 5, 2013
Sunuvabitch - well, you run at the front - you get caught up in other guys' messes.

Congratulations to BKR for fielding competitive restrictor plate cars. Way to get'er up there Reuti.

CLR
reuti fan

Grand Rapids, MI

#107 May 5, 2013
Oh man, high hopes dashed on lap 42...bet you could hear me cryin' up there in Canada CLR!!!

Boy, both of the cars were competitive. Reuti did a great job of driving up front. I thought at first he might've had minimal damage until I saw some of the other footage of the wreck.

BK racing seems to be picking it up.

That darn younger Shrubby, just had to get too aggressive that early in the race. Though some say it was Kahne's fault as well. I think Shrub is the one who was a little too anxious too early.

Since it wasn't Reuti who won, I am glad it was a 'little' guy who got it. Ragan is a good kid, Gilliland did a good job of helping his teammate and getting a second place finish. Nice not to see the usuals in victory lane for a change.

One to the next one!!!
reuti fan

Grand Rapids, MI

#108 May 6, 2013
Some idiot just judged my above comment as being clueless. Probably one of the troll haters that like to swoop in and swoop out!!

Too funny, not enough guts to make a comment I guess!!

Still standing by my comments above.

And to the 'person' who judged without comment, grow some nads. Not that they'll troll back and see the comment!! LOL
Triple C

Park Hills, MO

#109 May 7, 2013
reuti fan wrote:
Some idiot just judged my above comment as being clueless. Probably one of the troll haters that like to swoop in and swoop out!!
Too funny, not enough guts to make a comment I guess!!
Still standing by my comments above.
And to the 'person' who judged without comment, grow some nads. Not that they'll troll back and see the comment!! LOL
I agree, was to depressed to even come on this site until today. Had to take a 48 hour sabbatical, lol.
reuti fan

Grand Rapids, MI

#110 May 8, 2013
I'm hearin' ya Triplec! The race was over for me at lap 42 when Reuti got caught up in the...um...'crap'.

But, forced myself to finish watching. Glad I did, was fun to see the little guy win.

Though I hear a bunch of fussin' from Keselowski about it.

Darlington, hmmmmmm, not sure what to expect from BK racing. I'm predicting a 25th place finish for Reuti and a 29th place finish or Kvapil.

Or am I being too optimistic?:)
reuti fan

Grand Rapids, MI

#111 May 12, 2013
#@*^!!!!

He was runnin' 25th near the end of the race....I switch over to watch a few minutes of NHRA eliminations.....I turn back to nascar.....and Reuti is in 33rd. What the heck happened? Did he cause the caution or did he get caught up in a wreck? Did his engine blow?*#@$
Triple C

Alton, IL

#112 May 13, 2013
reuti fan wrote:
#@*^!!!!
He was runnin' 25th near the end of the race....I switch over to watch a few minutes of NHRA eliminations.....I turn back to nascar.....and Reuti is in 33rd. What the heck happened? Did he cause the caution or did he get caught up in a wreck? Did his engine blow?*#@$
He was running 24th and would have finished 23rd when Wise got bumped by a third driver and started to slide down the track then over corrected and went up the track and collected David.

Needless to say I swore a bunch then flipped the channel while continuing to cuss under my breath and shake my head for a couple hours after that.
Canada Loves Reuti

Port Perry, Canada

#114 May 21, 2013
Missed Reuti's awful luck at Darlington. Caught a bit of the All-Star transfer race - not much to be impressed with there. Danica got the fan vote over NASCAR LEGEND Bobby Labonte. WTF?

Taking holidays in southern Pa. first week of June. Got tickets in turn 4 at Dover. Will be cheering for Reuti proudly.

To all the NHL fans - got to support the home team: Let's go Ottawa Senators! In tough against a very talented Penguins squad in round 2 of the Stanley Cup playoffs.

As for the 600 - BKR better have the equipment to run the distance...

CLR
reuti fan

Grand Rapids, MI

#115 May 22, 2013
Missed Reuti's awful luck at Darlington. Caught a bit of the All-Star transfer race - not much to be impressed with there. Danica got the fan vote over NASCAR LEGEND Bobby Labonte. WTF?
Taking holidays in southern Pa. first week of June. Got tickets in turn 4 at Dover. Will be cheering for Reuti proudly.
To all the NHL fans - got to support the home team: Let's go Ottawa Senators! In tough against a very talented Penguins squad in round 2 of the Stanley Cup playoffs.
As for the 600 - BKR better have the equipment to run the distance...
CLR
Have a great time at the Dover race!! I'm envious! I hope Reuti has a good showing. Wear Reuti apparel incase the camera pans over to your direction!!
Yeah, Danica over Bobby? All I can figure is that Junior Nation voted for her because she drives for him in Nationwide sometimes. I mean, I like Danica and all, but for heaven freakin' sakes, there's a dozen other people who deserved to be in the race. Oh well, she's gotta a stronger fan base than I thought she did.
And totally agree about BK having equipment to run the race. Would love to see Reuti win.
Triple C

Glen Carbon, IL

#116 May 25, 2013
The #83 team has had some horrendous luck over the last two race weekends with a 41st then 36th place finishes.

Reuti has -13 less points then he had at this time last year and -1 less point then Landon had this time last year.

At this time last year is when Reuti started missing a bunch of races for one reason or another so us Reuti fans can at least be happy that he will be in all the races in 2013.

He has been in the bottom 15% or worse in the Coca Cola 600 practices sessions so my hope is that "The Franchise" pulls out a journeyman performance like what he did at Kansas a few weeks ago a get a solid top 30 and maybe stay out under the first caution and lead a lap.

My pick for David tomorrow is 27th 3 laps down.
Triple C

Glen Carbon, IL

#117 May 26, 2013
David took the #83 to a 21st place finish in the 600.

Reuti has +10 more points then he had at this time last year and -4 less points then Landon had this time last year.

David made gains on 6 of the 8 drivers in front of him in the points with his journeyman effort and moved up one spot to 33rd in the standings.

Considering the atrocious luck "Beak" has had this season a 25th place points finish isn't out of the realm of possibility as long as he avoids anymore DNF's or at least not one every other week and finish's in the top 10 at both remaining plate tracks and get's some top 20's at non plate track's.

There is a lot of and's I know but... I just can't help it, I am an optimist.
Canada Loves Reuti

Port Perry, Canada

#118 May 27, 2013
The fact that the 83 unloads off the hauler top 5 worst EVERY WEEK allows me to take some joy when, by the weekend's end, Reuti (someway, somehow)scores a top 30 finish.

With good equipment, Reuti will run top 10 all day at tracks like, Charlotte, Texas, Atlanta, Chicago.

Well, to be honest Triple C, I didn't see the 27th or better finish you called happening - so, I'm on a high note as I head to get up close with the action at Dover. Will be first ever race for my young boys - somehow they've come to root for the 48 and the 99. Whatever.

CLR
reuti fan

Grand Rapids, MI

#119 May 27, 2013
I'm surprised he pulled off he 21st spot!! Am happy he did so though. Almost looked like he was going to finish 19th. What a weird race this one was.
I've noticed that Reuti doesn't do that well in practice or qualifying and then will do well in the race. That's what matters I reckon.
I bet your boys are excited about the race CLR, Hey, 99 and 48 aren't so bad to cheer for, however, Reuti's the Man in my books!!
Did you guys notice that most of the cautions on the race seemed to be around turn 4? I wonder if some fan wasn't throwing stuff out on the track to cause the cautions.
Crazy about the cable breaking.....just glad no one was seriously injured.
Triple C

Glen Carbon, IL

#120 May 27, 2013
The fact that the 83 unloads off the hauler top 5 worst EVERY WEEK allows me to take some joy when, by the weekend's end, Reuti (someway, somehow)scores a top 30 finish.
With good equipment, Reuti will run top 10 all day at tracks like, Charlotte, Texas, Atlanta, Chicago.
Well, to be honest Triple C, I didn't see the 27th or better finish you called happening - so, I'm on a high note as I head to get up close with the action at Dover. Will be first ever race for my young boys - somehow they've come to root for the 48 and the 99. Whatever.
CLR
Yep, David has got the talent just not the looks or wild child personality to get sponsors lined up around the corner for him so he will always be behind the proverbial 8 Ball when it comes to the new corporate NASCAR that took hold in the mid 90's. If this was the 80's he would be in top equipment winning at least a couple races a year.

Dover is a good track for Reutimann, he finished in the top 15 three out of the last five races at the track and Kvapil the lead car for BK finished 23rd and 29th at the monster mile last year so another top 25 maybe top 20 is a strong possibility for this upcoming Sunday.

Remember Reuti has had on track issues 6 out of the 12 races this season, remember that four race stretch when his best finish was 33rd.

If you factor out all the crashes(2), electrical problems(1) and blown engines(3) his avg. finish is 22.7, not bad huh? When he manages to race to the finish he gets top 25's and the lone exception was his 28th place at Kansas where he was complete junk and he still got a top 30.

That is why I still think a 25th place points finish come Nov. is not out of the realm of possibility.
reuti fan

Grand Rapids, MI

#121 May 31, 2013
Triple C wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, David has got the talent just not the looks or wild child personality to get sponsors lined up around the corner for him so he will always be behind the proverbial 8 Ball when it comes to the new corporate NASCAR that took hold in the mid 90's. If this was the 80's he would be in top equipment winning at least a couple races a year.
Dover is a good track for Reutimann, he finished in the top 15 three out of the last five races at the track and Kvapil the lead car for BK finished 23rd and 29th at the monster mile last year so another top 25 maybe top 20 is a strong possibility for this upcoming Sunday.
Remember Reuti has had on track issues 6 out of the 12 races this season, remember that four race stretch when his best finish was 33rd.
If you factor out all the crashes(2), electrical problems(1) and blown engines(3) his avg. finish is 22.7, not bad huh? When he manages to race to the finish he gets top 25's and the lone exception was his 28th place at Kansas where he was complete junk and he still got a top 30.
That is why I still think a 25th place points finish come Nov. is not out of the realm of possibility.
Well said Triplec.

Reuti is 27th for the race, at least at my last checking..!
Here's to a trouble free, fast car and race for Reuti with a top 15 finish.
Hope CLR and his boys are havin' a great time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Racer LeFeuvre inducted into Motorsport Hall of... (Jun '10) 17 hr NewsPhartse 8
News Danica Patrick's Darlington throwback honors NA... Tue WrecksPhartss 2
News Cars We Remember: NASCAR still a major sporting... Aug 8 3 phaartse 2
William Byron to take over the #5 in 2018 Aug 8 MrTinkertrain24 3
News Hendrick Motorsports, Kasey Kahne to split afte... Aug 8 SawPhartsee 7
News Kasey Kahne will not return to Hendrick Motorsp... Aug 8 It phartse 4
Toyota/Gibbs wins 10 of last 13 races. What a j... (Sep '15) Aug 7 Cale 11 13
More from around the web