For all the Reuti fans out there.
reuti fan

Grand Rapids, MI

#81 Apr 11, 2013
Canada Loves Reuti wrote:
Wonder if the new Pope is a Nascar fan - I'm thinking we need to contact Our Holiness 'cause Reuti and this 83 team need God's help at this point.
CLR
I third that thought CLR!!

The new Pope probably thinks nascar is a waste since he's such a humble dude.

Yeah Triplec, wouldn't it be great to be concerned about him finishing in 20th vs hoping for a top 30 finish? Keep the hope up, maybe things will end up better as the year goes on. But it's going fast. I'm hoping Reuti's car will go as fast as this year seems to be going!!!!! If so, he'd win!!!

We know he has the huevos and the talent to get the job done. But you can't get the job done when you are driving a go cart. Come on BK Racing, step it up and play with the big boys.
Canada Loves Reuti

Port Perry, Canada

#82 Apr 11, 2013
Jesus, Amen, Hallelujah, Praise The Lord!

Check out the Texas practice speeds; first time all year I haven't cringed when I saw them.

Texas is Reuti's fav track I believe he has said. Pole there before and good runs.

CLR
Triple C

East Alton, IL

#83 Apr 11, 2013
Jesus, Amen, Hallelujah, Praise The Lord!
Check out the Texas practice speeds; first time all year I haven't cringed when I saw them.
Texas is Reuti's fav track I believe he has said. Pole there before and good runs.
CLR
27th in the first and 11th in the second.

Let's pray this Saturday night that Reuti avoids trouble and his engine last's the distance so that a top 20 can actually be more then a hazy pipe dream.

Truthfully I still would be happy with a 28th/29th place finish because his best finish in the previous four races has been a horrible 33rd.
Triple C

East Alton, IL

#84 Apr 13, 2013
Woo Hoo!!! Reutimann finished 24th!!!

I guess the Pope's a race fan after all. LOL
Triple C

East Alton, IL

#85 Apr 13, 2013
Reuti finished 24th at Texas with a slow but methodical rise from his 38th starting position.

The BK engines held together or at least Reuti's did Kvapil may have lost one or he ran out of fuel because he went from 19th to 22nd over the last two laps.
Reuti has -6 less points then he had at this time last year and +9 more points then Landon had this time last year.

He moved up one position to 32nd in the standings and he still is the class of BK Racing with Kvapil still mired 36th in the points even with his 22nd place finish.

Reuti gained on six of the seven drivers in front of him in the standings this weak, all except Juan Pablo Montoya.

So far Reuti has three finishes of 25th or better but that is coupled with four finishes of 33rd or worse which has him almost equal with the #30,#32 and #33 teams.

Let's hope for another top 25 at Kansas to get him back in the top 30 in the points.
Canada Loves Reuti

Port Perry, Canada

#86 Apr 14, 2013
I want to see the 'quality passes' stat for this race. The 83 had a strong night (for BKR capabilities) on the overtaking front.

83 SHOULD HAVE FINISHED BETTER; here's what I recall - I think I got this right:

There was a caution past the half-way point, where Reuti had worked up to like 21st (Logano just passed Reuti and got the lucky dog). Trav had faded to about 29th. All teams were about half way into their fuel run. During this caution, about 8-9 cars (including Trav)took the wave-around - Reuti didn't (pitted).

On the re-start, Reuti re-started 29th and Trav was about 20th (basically they inverted positions), and all the cars Reuti had worked his way past, were now in front of him. Trav and those 8 other cars thus stayed on the lead lap - Reuti stayed down a lap.

The wave around paid-off for most of those cars - Trav especially - he basically held the 20-22 spot for the rest of the race after that.

Had Reuti taken the wave-around at that point - I think he would have finished even better.

Again - I think that's what happened.

Great race - love Texas night race! How did the 99 finish where he did with engine woes all race? Too bad for Big Daddy - had a winning car.

CLR
reuti fan

Grand Rapids, MI

#87 Apr 15, 2013
Yes, yes, yes!!!! Now that's what I'm talkin' about!!

Wonderful to see him finish 24th.

I also think he could've finished better depending on the pit strategy, but what the heck!! This was a good finish for the Reut Man!

His Holiness must've not liked my comment on him not liking nascar and said here you go!!........my bad!!!!!:):):

I wondered what happened to Kvapil on the last few laps. He ran a pretty good race. Maybe, just maybe BK is making a turnaround???.....maybe.....

Fun to watch race.

Ok your Eminence, can you pull another good finish out of the bag?
:)
Triple C

East Alton, IL

#88 Apr 15, 2013
I want to see the 'quality passes' stat for this race. The 83 had a strong night (for BKR capabilities) on the overtaking front.
83 SHOULD HAVE FINISHED BETTER; here's what I recall - I think I got this right:
There was a caution past the half-way point, where Reuti had worked up to like 21st (Logano just passed Reuti and got the lucky dog). Trav had faded to about 29th. All teams were about half way into their fuel run. During this caution, about 8-9 cars (including Trav)took the wave-around - Reuti didn't (pitted).
On the re-start, Reuti re-started 29th and Trav was about 20th (basically they inverted positions), and all the cars Reuti had worked his way past, were now in front of him. Trav and those 8 other cars thus stayed on the lead lap - Reuti stayed down a lap.
The wave around paid-off for most of those cars - Trav especially - he basically held the 20-22 spot for the rest of the race after that.
Had Reuti taken the wave-around at that point - I think he would have finished even better.
Again - I think that's what happened.
Great race - love Texas night race! How did the 99 finish where he did with engine woes all race? Too bad for Big Daddy - had a winning car.
CLR
Yep, Reuti was running 20th in the lucky dog position a lap or two before the caution waved because I nearly jumped out of my seat screaming YES until I realized Joey got by him. Needless to say I was bummed.

He would have finished between 19th and 21st one lap down to the leaders if he would have had a better crew chief but 24th is still not to shabby.
Triple C

East Alton, IL

#89 Apr 19, 2013
Well Reuti practiced 35th and qualified 31st for this weeks race.

At least he is starting closer to the front then last week.
Triple C

East Alton, IL

#90 Apr 20, 2013
35th, 34th then 30th in the practices so at least they are improving the car each time they go out.

Will start 31st tomorrow let's hop another top 25 is in the future for the #83 this weekend.
Triple C

East Alton, IL

#91 Apr 21, 2013
28th!!!

That is amazing considering how they ran the first 70% of the race.

Reuti has made gains on the 25th points position over the past two weeks. He used to be -46 points out of 25th and now he is -38 so he is making gains on the drivers in front of him.

Reuti has -5 less points then he had at this time last year and +15 more points then Landon had this time last year.

Reuti is still 32nd in the points but he is only 11 points out of 28th so a solid top 25 at RIR and a top 15 or even top 10 at Dega should get him into the 28th points position if all goes well for the #83.

Kvapil has moved up to the 35th place in the standings even with his most recent DNF.

I am still stoked about the 28th place finish I was resigned to having him finish 33rd - 35th at the halfway point.
Triple C

East Alton, IL

#92 Apr 21, 2013
reuti fan wrote:
Ok your Eminence, can you pull another good finish out of the bag?
:)
Not great but a 28th isn't to shabby considering what it could have been.
Canada Loves Reuti

Port Perry, Canada

#93 Apr 21, 2013
I'll take it. The low speed of the 83 (from unloading in the practice sessions)wasn't remedied for the race. Reuti's Camry raced like a 38th place car - of course, I'm sure he got more out of it than the engine guys could put into it.

Issues from the other cars pushed Reuti's position up to that 28th - benefited from Trav's problem - whose 93 had 1-2mph better performance (than the 83) all weekend.

Soooooo, do we get to vote as many times as we want for the A.S. race? If so, get set to start entering "8-3, 8-3, 8-3, 8-3..."

CLR

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#94 Apr 21, 2013
reuti has fans?? C'mon guys. He's terrible! Hasn't proven crap!
Triple C

East Alton, IL

#95 Apr 22, 2013
RacingFan20 wrote:
reuti has fans?? C'mon guys. He's terrible! Hasn't proven crap!
Let me guess your a Junior or even worse a Johnson fan. LOL

It's easy to root for someone who is winning at the moment then switch to another driver and so on and so forth but for us TRUE fans we stick with our favorite two time Sprint Cup winning driver through thick and thin.

Go Reuti!!!
reuti fan

Grand Rapids, MI

#96 Apr 26, 2013
Triple C wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess your a Junior or even worse a Johnson fan. LOL
It's easy to root for someone who is winning at the moment then switch to another driver and so on and so forth but for us TRUE fans we stick with our favorite two time Sprint Cup winning driver through thick and thin.
Go Reuti!!!
Right on Triplec!! How true. So easy to cheer for the winner of the moment. Why is it that haters always gotta jump in on the comments? Sometimes those idiots aren't even worth responding to. It just feeds their hate. We did have a Junior fan comment who was not a hater and liked Reuti. Is a pleasure to respond to those people.

I was in Ohio these past two weeks and didn't get to see all of the race due to visiting with family. I'm so glad Reuti got 28th!! I'll take it!!!:)

Little by little BK racing might be getting things together....one can only hope!!

Looking forward to watching practice and qualifying and the entire race this weekend.

Gooooooooooo Reuti!!!
Triple C

East Alton, IL

#97 Apr 27, 2013
reuti fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on Triplec!! How true. So easy to cheer for the winner of the moment. Why is it that haters always gotta jump in on the comments? Sometimes those idiots aren't even worth responding to. It just feeds their hate. We did have a Junior fan comment who was not a hater and liked Reuti. Is a pleasure to respond to those people.
I was in Ohio these past two weeks and didn't get to see all of the race due to visiting with family. I'm so glad Reuti got 28th!! I'll take it!!!:)
Little by little BK racing might be getting things together....one can only hope!!
Looking forward to watching practice and qualifying and the entire race this weekend.
Gooooooooooo Reuti!!!
Haters *&@#%, what else is there to say.

I am psyched that Reuti qualified 22nd, let's hope he avoids trouble and the engine/car holds together so he can get a solid top 25 or a slim chance at a top 20.
Triple C

East Alton, IL

#98 Apr 27, 2013
The #83 team persevered through a tough night and finished 22nd.

Reuti has +6 less points then he had at this time last year and +13 more points then Landon had this time last year.

Reuti has moved up to 31st in the points and he is only 7 points out of 28th so tonight's finish and a top 15 or even top 10 at Dega should get him into the 28th points position if all goes well for the #83.

Kvapil has fallen to 36th place in the standings with his continued bad luck.

I can't get over the past three weeks. All solid finishes and two out of the three were top 25's which are like top 15's to most other teams.

Can't wait until Dega and Reuti snagging a top 10 his first in a year and a half plus.
reuti fan

Grand Rapids, MI

#99 Apr 27, 2013
That was a fun race to watch!! Was worried when Reuti was back in the mid 30's, but he persevered and got himself a decent finish!!

It was a tough night, but he and his crew did a wonderful job of keeping things going.

Boy, Kvapil sure is having some bad luck isn't he?

That's great he has moved up to 31st in points.

On to Dega and another, even better finish!!!
Canada Loves Reuti

Port Perry, Canada

#100 Apr 28, 2013
Clearly, Reuti is getting better than expected finishes based on how the 83 unloads in the first couple practices every dang weekend.

Allmendinger stayed out at final restart (3rd in line) and wound up 14th. Did the 83 team make the right call? Really, when you got nothing to lose...

Hey man, who's the dipshit up there - 20fan? Isn't the point we support him is BECAUSE HE HAS PROVEN HIMSELF (wins and poles in all 3 top series)driving for non-top tier organizations??

When Reuti won in Chicago, I recall Jeff Gordon, Carl Edwards, and Mike Helton all coming over to shake hands with him after the race. Why? Because he is respected for his abilities and for the type of person he is - humble, thankful, and appreciative.

CLR

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pesos for Suarez? 3 hr Ivan Yerkinov 7
Jimmie Johnson Article May 19 Holden McGroin 3
News Who is going to fill Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s shoes... May 18 WellPhartse 12
News Mike Bianchi: Selling NASCAR might be only way ... May 17 Yes Phart 11
News not Real News: a look at what didn't happen thi... May 15 AnotherPharts 4
What's wrong with NASCAR (Feb '17) May 15 MrTinkertrain24 23
Anyone sick of Harvick yet? May 15 MrTinkertrain24 21