For all the Reuti fans out there.
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

#41 Mar 8, 2013
I must say , this is a really nice thread to read.
Best wishes to ya Reuti.
I so wish he had a better ride..just to show he CAN drive a car, be a winner ! You can't out run a motorcycle if you have a bicycle.
Canada Loves Reuti

Port Perry, Canada

#42 Mar 8, 2013
Two practices in and same old slowness. BK must be loading up the 83 with cheeseburgers in the trunk or something.

Bottom of the barrel slow for the whole season so far.

Reuti's 16th in points - what???

CLR

- Any rain for you Reuti Fan?
reuti fan

Grand Rapids, MI

#43 Mar 8, 2013
Canada Loves Reuti wrote:
Two practices in and same old slowness. BK must be loading up the 83 with cheeseburgers in the trunk or something.
Bottom of the barrel slow for the whole season so far.
Reuti's 16th in points - what???
CLR
- Any rain for you Reuti Fan?
Yes CLR, but not a whole lot so far. It looks like every place around us is getting hammered except here in my neck of the woods!
Was looking forward to watching the practices and qualifying today, but looks as if they are getting rained out. More heading my way!.(I hope)
reuti fan

Grand Rapids, MI

#44 Mar 8, 2013
jrw wrote:
I must say , this is a really nice thread to read.
Best wishes to ya Reuti.
I so wish he had a better ride..just to show he CAN drive a car, be a winner ! You can't out run a motorcycle if you have a bicycle.
I wish Reuti had a better ride too! At least this ride is way better than what he had last year. Let's hope he does well in Vegas. Not sure where he will start if qualifying gets rained out. I think qualifying is top 35 for the first three races....
Triple C

Glen Carbon, IL

#45 Mar 9, 2013
1st practice 42nd out of 42 cars.
2nd practice 38th out of 43 cars.
3rd practice 42nd out of 43 cars.
4th practice 36th out of 43 cars.

Kvapil was better but not by much.

Is it me or has BK Racing regressed since the end of last year.

TBR is faster then these guy's WTF?

BK's team avg. finish 23.75.

TBR's team avg. finish 22.

OK the last practice BK beat TBR but it was close.

Let's all hope Reuti avoids on track trouble and somehow finds an extra quarter of a second so that a top 25 and not top 30 or worse will be in his future tomorrow at Vegas.
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

#46 Mar 10, 2013
reuti fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish Reuti had a better ride too! At least this ride is way better than what he had last year. Let's hope he does well in Vegas. Not sure where he will start if qualifying gets rained out. I think qualifying is top 35 for the first three races....
Agree, yes it is, only I would like to see him in a car that could get him up front for a win. just sayin :)
Good Luck Reuti...and to my driver too :)
reuti fan

Grand Rapids, MI

#47 Mar 10, 2013
jrw wrote:
<quoted text>Agree, yes it is, only I would like to see him in a car that could get him up front for a win. just sayin :)
Good Luck Reuti...and to my driver too :)
I'm with ya jrw, I'd love to see him in a car that would get him another win. I had hopes that the BK cars would be the ones to do it, but as Triplec stated above, it seems as if they have regressed since last year.

I'm wondering if they aren't possibly having troubles with the G6 cars.

I almost couldn't watch practice yesterday, especially after seeing Reuti scrape the wall.

jrw, who is your fave driver? I like most of the drivers on the nascar circuit, including drivers from the Truck and Nationwide series. It's easier for me to state who I don't like!!(only a handfull of drivers in that category!) Of course, as you can tell by this forum, the Reut Man is my fave.
reuti fan

Grand Rapids, MI

#48 Mar 10, 2013
Triple C wrote:
1st practice 42nd out of 42 cars.
2nd practice 38th out of 43 cars.
3rd practice 42nd out of 43 cars.
4th practice 36th out of 43 cars.
Kvapil was better but not by much.
Is it me or has BK Racing regressed since the end of last year.
TBR is faster then these guy's WTF?
BK's team avg. finish 23.75.
TBR's team avg. finish 22.
OK the last practice BK beat TBR but it was close.
Let's all hope Reuti avoids on track trouble and somehow finds an extra quarter of a second so that a top 25 and not top 30 or worse will be in his future tomorrow at Vegas.
Gets my goat that the TBR cars are doing better than the BK cars. Where were these dang cars last year when Reuti was driving for them?
It doesn't seem as if Kvapil is doing any better as well. Seems as if he did better last year though I could be wrong about that.

Man, I sure hope Reut avoids the wrecks and you know there are going to be some. He's starting in the 32nd spot. But, he's a good driver and I'm hoping he'll be able to make some headway to the front and avoid disasters on the track!

Keepin' my fingers crossed that Reuti will at least finish in the position he started at. I think he'll be able to drive up to 25th spot if not better. The question is, will he be able to hold onto the higher spot.......

Enjoy the race everyone!!
Triple C

Glen Carbon, IL

#49 Mar 10, 2013
reuti fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Gets my goat that the TBR cars are doing better than the BK cars. Where were these dang cars last year when Reuti was driving for them?
It doesn't seem as if Kvapil is doing any better as well. Seems as if he did better last year though I could be wrong about that.
Man, I sure hope Reut avoids the wrecks and you know there are going to be some. He's starting in the 32nd spot. But, he's a good driver and I'm hoping he'll be able to make some headway to the front and avoid disasters on the track!
Keepin' my fingers crossed that Reuti will at least finish in the position he started at. I think he'll be able to drive up to 25th spot if not better. The question is, will he be able to hold onto the higher spot.......
Enjoy the race everyone!!
TBR has doubled it's full time personal from 25 last year to 50 this year which should equal better performance of their team and Chevy for the first time is providing manufacturer support, TBR has stated that their goals are both cars finishing between 26th and 30th this year which is way better then last year 33rd and 35th.

BK Racing has made numerous changes in the off season so it may take another couple weeks for everything to line up at least that is what I am hoping because I can't deal with Reuti running 29th every week I NEED to see some top 20's and a couple surprise top 10's to make NASCAR enjoyable again.

Todays prediction 23rd - 25th 1 lap down because there will be a rash of cautions in the second half of the race.
Triple C

Glen Carbon, IL

#50 Mar 10, 2013
Well that just SUCKED.

If the mile and a half's are all going to look like that then it's gonna be a long season.
reuti fan

Grand Rapids, MI

#51 Mar 10, 2013
I'm cryin' in my beer over that race!!!:)

Man, that totally sucked. I was hoping for better. Glad his engine didn't blow up like Kvapil's did.

Bummin' yet still hopeful that BK Racing will pick it up.....
Canada Loves Reuti

Port Perry, Canada

#52 Mar 11, 2013
Anything's better than a DNF...

Keep the faith; keep supportin'!

BTW - speaking of faith, I'm going to email the new Pope and get him to pray for BK Racing to make their cars competitive.

Any word on 83 merchandise (hats, shirts, diecasts, beer cozies etc.) folks?

CLR
Canada Loves Reuti

Port Perry, Canada

#53 Mar 14, 2013
200th start this weekend for The Franchise. Too bad BK cars can't get to 200mph.

CLR
reuti fan

Grand Rapids, MI

#54 Mar 14, 2013
200th start this weekend for The Franchise. Too bad BK cars can't get to 200mph.
CLR
:):):) that was funny CLR!

I hope Reuti has a good run at Bristol this weekend. That's such a tough track and if you are anywhere near the back, you'll be laps down before you know it, that is if you avoid the wrecks.

I'm not sure of Reuti's stats at this track. And I'm not sure he ran Bristol last year. Wasn't that one of Danica's tracks in Reuti's #10?

I have faith in Reuti. He's a darn good driver and if BK can get him some good wheels, he'll give them good results on the track.
reuti fan

Grand Rapids, MI

#55 Mar 14, 2013
Anything's better than a DNF...
Keep the faith; keep supportin'!
BTW - speaking of faith, I'm going to email the new Pope and get him to pray for BK Racing to make their cars competitive.
Any word on 83 merchandise (hats, shirts, diecasts, beer cozies etc.) folks?
CLR
Hope the Pope's prayers work!!:)

I don't understand why the BK cars aren't competitive...It figures that the TBR cars would be better this year now that Reuti isn't there. Why couldn't they have done that when he was there? I like to think his driving for them last year helped them to get better funding for this year.

Glad Reuti has a full time ride and I do think BK racing will pick things up. And way glad he didn't get a DNF.... 34th is for sure tons better than a DNF.

I've tried to find merchandise on the 83 with Reuti and haven't been able to find anything. I can find stuff from when he was driving for MWR and that's it.
Canada Loves Reuti

Port Perry, Canada

#56 Mar 15, 2013
Starting 25th - not bad considering BKR league leading slowness. Reuti can drive Bristol - outside pole and that awesome run leading the field just a couple years ago in the August race. Remember Reuti running 1-2 with Kyle for the whole race...

Sucks for Riggs - shoulda' made it over Labonte (don't get me wrong - Terry's been racing this place since 1979).

Go Reut!!

CLR
Triple C

East Alton, IL

#57 Mar 16, 2013
Reuti has 19 more points then he had at this point last year and 19 more then Landon at this point last year even with that horrible outing last week.

He dropped to 27th in the points but is still the class of BK Racing with Kvapil 32nd in the standings.

Qualified 25th for tomorrow with an average practice speed of 31st which is about where he practiced when he finished 25th at PIR let's hope he pulls off another top 25 to right the #83 ship or even a top 20 if all goes well.

I predict a top 25 based more on past results and this track having the ability to eliminate a lot of the competition one way or another.

PS

This is cool, the 4 digit topix number I have to type to confirm this post is 8383, let's hope it's a good omen for tomorrow.
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

#58 Mar 17, 2013
reuti fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with ya jrw, I'd love to see him in a car that would get him another win. I had hopes that the BK cars would be the ones to do it, but as Triplec stated above, it seems as if they have regressed since last year.
I'm wondering if they aren't possibly having troubles with the G6 cars.
I almost couldn't watch practice yesterday, especially after seeing Reuti scrape the wall.
jrw, who is your fave driver? I like most of the drivers on the nascar circuit, including drivers from the Truck and Nationwide series. It's easier for me to state who I don't like!!(only a handfull of drivers in that category!) Of course, as you can tell by this forum, the Reut Man is my fave.
My honest opinion is Reuti just needs a decent ride period. He may not be a JJ JG driver but he would have a lot better finishes if he had the cars those guys get . Hopefully he will have a nice race finish today. David is just a down to earth type of guy, I really like him , wish him nothing but the best .

You ask who my driver is , well, I was Ricky Rudd fan until he retired, then I chose Dale Jr....and no, not bc of his daddy..I just happen to like the kid . Yes he's just a kid to me @ my age, lol

I loved the day Reuti ticked Jr. off and Jr. said He sure as hell has the right name cause he will Reutimann right outta the way...I think David bumped him or something,,and that did not help Jr's day, lol.. It was just a racing deal...but I thought I would die from laughing so hard.

Hoping for a safe race, good luck to Reuti ..and of course my guy,lol
reuti fan

Grand Rapids, MI

#59 Mar 17, 2013
jrw wrote:
<quoted text> My honest opinion is Reuti just needs a decent ride period. He may not be a JJ JG driver but he would have a lot better finishes if he had the cars those guys get . Hopefully he will have a nice race finish today. David is just a down to earth type of guy, I really like him , wish him nothing but the best .
You ask who my driver is , well, I was Ricky Rudd fan until he retired, then I chose Dale Jr....and no, not bc of his daddy..I just happen to like the kid . Yes he's just a kid to me @ my age, lol
I loved the day Reuti ticked Jr. off and Jr. said He sure as hell has the right name cause he will Reutimann right outta the way...I think David bumped him or something,,and that did not help Jr's day, lol.. It was just a racing deal...but I thought I would die from laughing so hard.
Hoping for a safe race, good luck to Reuti ..and of course my guy,lol
For sure jrw, Reuti would do better with a good ride. He's proven that he can race with the best of them. One of the reasons I like him is also because he seems to be a down to earth kind of guy. Humble, respectful, just an all around good guy. I was glad to see him qualify somewhere other than the back of the pack.

I figured you were a Junior fan after taking another look at your moniker!! Junior is a good guy and my hubby and I are both fans of his....and not because of his daddy either!! It's because of his personality and his driving abilities.

I remember when Jr. got po'd at Reuti, that was funny....at least now!!!!:):)

Hoping to see an exciting race from both of our drivers, good luck to both, of course, hope Reuti pulls out a surpriser and finishes up front.

Enjoy the race everyone!
Triple C

East Alton, IL

#60 Mar 17, 2013
WTF? Both BK cars blew up?

I could build better engines then this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can NASCAR be saved? 6 hr Fedup 5
NUMBER 18 Toyota again fastest! 7 hr Fedup 1
Kim Coon 7 hr Luv ya 1
What should NASCAR do to Kennseth? 11 hr judylbrown3 6
News Team owner Hendrick hopeful Earnhardt returns a... 11 hr judylbrown3 7
Kenseth keeps Loudon win. Penalized $25K and 15... 11 hr judylbrown3 5
News Kevin Harvick hopes for another Brickyard 400 win 12 hr judylbrown3 1
More from around the web