First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Triple C

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#222 Mar 12, 2014
reuti fan wrote:
<quoted text>
He says he is not retiring at the moment, however, it's not looking that great for him with a ride. But from what I hear, his Beak Built cars business is going great!! The cars look awesome!! Funny how one door closes and another opens. Though nascar won't be the same without him, I wish him all the best. Though I'm not on facebook, I do go to his face book site to see what he is up to.
He seems happy building his dirt modifieds.(hoping that's correct - I don't get to see a whole lot of dirt racing and am not too familiar with the different types of cars.)
Reuti is a classy and good driver. I'll miss him in nascar. But....will continue to follow what he's doing in dirt racing.
Good News!

David will be in the #35 this week at Bristol.

Also it seems David made a good choice in not fighting for his BK Racing ride since one driver has a 33.7 avg. finish in the first three races and the other has a pair of 35th place finishes and a DNQ.
reuti fan

Grand Rapids, MI

#223 Mar 13, 2014
Triple C wrote:
<quoted text>
Good News!
David will be in the #35 this week at Bristol.
Also it seems David made a good choice in not fighting for his BK Racing ride since one driver has a 33.7 avg. finish in the first three races and the other has a pair of 35th place finishes and a DNQ.
I was thrilled to hear the news!!!!! And not only has the drivers for BK Racing not done that great of a job this year,(so much for the young buck in the 83) but the two drivers who have driven the 35 this year haven't done that great either with one at least not qualifying.
Boy, I hope David qualifies for the race!!!!! I'll be holding my breath tomorrow!! If he does well, maybe he'll get the 35 ride for the rest of the year!!
Triple C

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#224 Mar 17, 2014
reuti fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thrilled to hear the news!!!!! And not only has the drivers for BK Racing not done that great of a job this year,(so much for the young buck in the 83) but the two drivers who have driven the 35 this year haven't done that great either with one at least not qualifying.
Boy, I hope David qualifies for the race!!!!! I'll be holding my breath tomorrow!! If he does well, maybe he'll get the 35 ride for the rest of the year!!
Missed Bristol by .001 seconds.

He will be back in the # 35 at Cali so let's think positive thoughts and hope for a top 25 or better.
reuti fan

Grand Rapids, MI

#225 Mar 20, 2014
Triple C wrote:
<quoted text>
Missed Bristol by .001 seconds.
He will be back in the # 35 at Cali so let's think positive thoughts and hope for a top 25 or better.
Crazy how he came so darn close! Yes, positive thoughts. I'm so glad he gets to race another week. And we know if he has a good car that he can pull off a top 25 or better without a doubt.

I wish they would just go with the 43 fastest cars in qualifying being the ones who get to race.
But that's probably not exciting enough I guess....
Triple C

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#226 Apr 9, 2014
reuti fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy how he came so darn close!
David's back in the #35 for Darlington!!!

Looks like FRM and Reuti are a match.
reuti fn

Holland, MI

#227 Jun 18, 2014
Any news on when David might be back in the 35 car?
Nascar isn't the same without him.
He still has the 35 car posted on his facebook page.
Guess his BeakBuilt biz is going really well!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can NASCAR's Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis Moto... 13 min fan 14
anyone need nascar tickets ? 5 hr U Dont Matter 1
Toyota advantage 7 hr MrTinkertrain24 2
News Earnhardt backs wife, blames himself for 'Clash... 11 hr Yes phart 3
Well Lord Byron.... Sat MrTinkertrain24 1
News Busch's historic Indy chase includes hope for 5... Sat LastPhart 3
Alex Bowman replaces Dale Jr Jul 21 MrTinkertrain24 6
More from around the web