BlackFlag

Lawrenceville, GA

#202 Sep 14, 2013
With a total of 26 starts all year, Roto Rooter is 2 points away from being the worst full time driver in the series. Please Roto, stop wasting gas and let someone else have a shot - racing just ain't your forte.
Triple C

East Alton, IL

#203 Sep 15, 2013
Well David and BK in general has had a rough time at Chicago so far this weekend with Reutimann hovering between 31st - 35th every time he is out on the track.

Honestly if he can finish 27th today I will be really happy because sadly that will have been his best finish in the last TEN races.

Still hoping for a top 25 as always and Blaney among others having trouble so that David can finish 30th maybe even 29th in the points this year when all is said and done.
Triple C

East Alton, IL

#204 Sep 15, 2013
BlackFlag wrote:
With a total of 26 starts all year, Roto Rooter is 2 points away from being the worst full time driver in the series. Please Roto, stop wasting gas and let someone else have a shot - racing just ain't your forte.
It's no coincidence that his teammate is the guy he is one point in front of. BK Racing just sucks this year.
RotoReutiPlumber

Smyrna, GA

#205 Sep 16, 2013
Roto ReutiGirl does it!!!

With 27 starts - he's now Officially the stinkiest drive in the NASCAR Cup Series!!

"Call Roto-Reuti, that's the name, and away go your Sprint Cup chances - down the drain."

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#206 Sep 16, 2013
RotoReutiPlumber wrote:
Roto ReutiGirl does it!!!
With 27 starts - he's now Officially the stinkiest drive in the NASCAR Cup Series!!
"Call Roto-Reuti, that's the name, and away go your Sprint Cup chances - down the drain."
I'm not a Reuti fan at all, but his team isn't giving him anything. At least when he was in competitive cars, he made some noise. Kvapil is struggling just as bad, so it would be ignorant for me to say that David's the worst. It's no coincidence that his teammate is struggling in points too. I wish the 30 team would have looked into David. Hopefully his team can form some partnerships with other teams and get on the right path for next year.
reuti fan

Los Lunas, NM

#207 Sep 18, 2013
RacingFan20 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a Reuti fan at all, but his team isn't giving him anything. At least when he was in competitive cars, he made some noise. Kvapil is struggling just as bad, so it would be ignorant for me to say that David's the worst. It's no coincidence that his teammate is struggling in points too. I wish the 30 team would have looked into David. Hopefully his team can form some partnerships with other teams and get on the right path for next year.
Thank you.
David may not be the best driver, but he certainly isn't the worst. And he has proven if given good cars, he can get the job done.
I said in an earlier post that an NHRA driver said you are only as good as your equipment. And I think that is really true. I don't think even Jimmie could get the job done in the BK equipment.
reuti fan

Los Lunas, NM

#208 Sep 22, 2013
Well, guess 26th is better than where he started!

I wonder if Reuti isn't glad that he's not with MWR right now.
I think a bit of Karma paid MWR a visit!!
Triple C

East Alton, IL

#209 Oct 5, 2013
26th and 28th the last two finishes for David.

Tomorrow if he can finish 28th or 29th that will be a decent race and if he can finish 25th - 27th then it will have been a very good day for Reuti at Kansas considering BK Racing struggles at the bigger tracks as of late.

He is starting 27th and actually 25th because of a car going to the back tomorrow rather then 33rd or 34th or worse witch is the case normally so lets hope he keeps from going a lap down early and has a decent day keeping the top 30's coming and maybe a top 25 going into Dega next week where he will avoid incident a get a top 10 or better and make up ground on some of the guy's near him in the points.
Triple C

East Alton, IL

#210 Oct 6, 2013
All I got to say is Danica Patrick sucks. She took a almost guaranteed top 25 away from David today with her stupid driving.
Rabman

Madison, AL

#211 Oct 7, 2013
Don't worry about Ruti. fans. I would doubt if there 35 team in 014.

Robin Pemberton(Competition Manager) should leave NASCAR.

Every decision he's made has been bad for NASCAR. His decision are bias in favor for GM.
reuti fan

Los Lunas, NM

#212 Oct 8, 2013
Man, I'm a Danica fan, but I sure as heck wasn't on Sunday. Aaaarrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh,
Damnit, I can't believe she took out my boy......
I think David could've had a great finish if not for her.
I had to leave and didn't see the rest of the race and was happy to come home and see that David moved up a few spots.
When will this good driver and person get a freakin' break?

As for the powers that be in NASCAR, I don't particularly care for any of them, from France on down the line.
reuti fan

Los Lunas, NM

#213 Nov 13, 2013
Has anyone heard any rumors about where David will be next year? Has he signed with BK? Or will he be looking for a ride?

He's a good driver and deserves a decent ride, contrary to what the haters think.
Triple C

East Alton, IL

#214 Nov 17, 2013
reuti fan wrote:
Has anyone heard any rumors about where David will be next year? Has he signed with BK? Or will he be looking for a ride?
He's a good driver and deserves a decent ride, contrary to what the haters think.
No clue?

Right now BK Racing looks like the best option out there that's actually available. TBR is looking to improve their team with a new driver (Annett) and some new sponsors so if Blaney doesn't return to the #7 we could see David back in a TBR ride.

I guess the #30 is an option and maybe the #32 if David can get some sponsors.

I am still hoping for some stability and having David back in the #83 next year with some additional funding we could see some top 20's rather then just one like this year.
reuti fan

Los Lunas, NM

#215 Nov 18, 2013
Triple C wrote:
<quoted text>
No clue?
Right now BK Racing looks like the best option out there that's actually available. TBR is looking to improve their team with a new driver (Annett) and some new sponsors so if Blaney doesn't return to the #7 we could see David back in a TBR ride.
I guess the #30 is an option and maybe the #32 if David can get some sponsors.
I am still hoping for some stability and having David back in the #83 next year with some additional funding we could see some top 20's rather then just one like this year.
I too am hoping that David will be back in the 83, for stability if nothing else.
I just read that Blaney will not be returning to TBR next year. Am an Annett fan, so hope he does well.
I think I'd rather see Reuti remain in the 83 vs going back to TBR, but heck, I'd just be happy to see him in a ride again.
I hope we hear some news soon as to where Reuti will be.
Was a disappointing year, but the team did make some good strides and if Reuti hadn't gotten caught up in other wrecks, he would have had some really good finishes in some of the later races.

No NHRA or NASCAR..........I'm in withdrawals already!!!!
And as usual, where ever he ends up..........
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Reuti!!!!

And congrats to Mr. 6 time!! Though in their comparisons to other champs, they forgot John Force!! 10 Championships in a row back in the 90's, plus more in the 2000's, plus 2 more within 3 years.
And congrats to him for winning number 16 this year!!

Man, I love racing, can't wait for February!!!!

Happy Holidays Triplec and to all of the Reuti and racing fans out there!!!
Triple C

East Alton, IL

#216 Jan 11, 2014
reuti fan wrote:
Man, I love racing, can't wait for February!!!!
Happy Holidays Triplec and to all of the Reuti and racing fans out there!!!
Well it seams David has decided to be done with BK Racing and maybe NASCAR in general.

There are rumors he has signed or in the process of signing with another team but as of yet no news.

The options are the #36 for TBR which is a full time ride non start and park. He has history with the team.

The other options are a partial schedule with the #32 missing the plate tracks and the road courses at a minimum. The #35 is open but without some associate sponsorship it will be a start and park or/and R&D car.

Also the #33 and #40 are possibilities but not good ones because Brian Scott and J.J. Yeley are higher in the pecking order for seat time.

The #44 is still around but a S&P ride isn't what I want to see for Reutimann.

There could be a new team forming that needs a proven veteran like the #77 got with Blaney and Reuti would be one of the main benefactors there so let's hope so anyway.

My favorite option would be in the # 36 since TBR has shown solid improvement every year and with 24 races of solid Pilot/Flying J sponsorship on the # 7 and the teams proven ability to get smaller sponsors like Florida Lottery, Golden Corral, United Mining Equipment and Accell Construction on the cars we could see a 27th - 30th place TBR team this year. Plus David has ties to the team.

2013 Owners points for TBR 32nd and 35th Avg. 33.5 as two car team
2012 Owners points for TBR 33rd and 35th Avg. 34 as two car team
2011 Owners points for TBR 33rd and 40th Avg. 36.5 as two car team
2010 Owners points for TBR 40th and 52nd Avg. 46 as two car team
2009 Owners points for TBR 41st Avg. 41 as one car team

Tell me that isn't impressive. TBR gets better EVERY year.
reuti fan

Los Lunas, NM

#217 Jan 13, 2014
TBR sounds good if Reuti parted with them on good terms.

I've read the rumors about him signing with a new team also.

TBR has gotten a lot better!

Watching preseason thunder wasn't the same without Reuti.

I like Annett. Would be great to see him and Reuti as team mates.
RotoReutiPlumber

Smyrna, GA

#218 Jan 22, 2014
As expected, RotoRooter can't cut it in a Cup car. He scored the fewest points (465) and led the fewest laps (one, at Phoenix in March) among competitors that raced in all 36 Cup races.

All is not lost though:

http://www.bls.gov/ooh/Construction-and-Extra...

"Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Steamfitters"

Job Outlook / 2012 - 2022 - 21%(Faster than average)

Goooooo Reuti!!
reuti fan

Los Lunas, NM

#219 Jan 30, 2014
Ahhhhhhhhhh what would a New Year be without a hatemonger!
I was going to comment about you wallowing in it, but it's obvious that you have been and are. Sad really.

I for one wish everyone the best regardless of who they are. And I wish all of the nascar and NHRA drivers a safe, fun and productive season, can't wait for racin'!!!
Triple C

Alton, IL

#220 Feb 5, 2014
reuti fan wrote:
TBR sounds good if Reuti parted with them on good terms.
I've read the rumors about him signing with a new team also.
TBR has gotten a lot better!
Watching preseason thunder wasn't the same without Reuti.
I like Annett. Would be great to see him and Reuti as team mates.
Well its sad to say but it looks like David has retired from Sprint Cup unless the rumors that he will pilot the #44 are true.
reuti fan

Los Lunas, NM

#221 Feb 18, 2014
Triple C wrote:
<quoted text>
Well its sad to say but it looks like David has retired from Sprint Cup unless the rumors that he will pilot the #44 are true.
He says he is not retiring at the moment, however, it's not looking that great for him with a ride. But from what I hear, his Beak Built cars business is going great!! The cars look awesome!! Funny how one door closes and another opens. Though nascar won't be the same without him, I wish him all the best. Though I'm not on facebook, I do go to his face book site to see what he is up to.

He seems happy building his dirt modifieds.(hoping that's correct - I don't get to see a whole lot of dirt racing and am not too familiar with the different types of cars.)

Reuti is a classy and good driver. I'll miss him in nascar. But....will continue to follow what he's doing in dirt racing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lost fan Sun mgerst 1
News Joey Logano leads every lap, wins Xfinity race ... Sat tom wingo 2
Mindy (Oct '07) Apr 17 mindy 91,078
News Harvick's only shove this time at Texas comes o... Apr 14 tom wingo 6
Texas attendance. Apr 14 Just saying 6
kesowski girlfriend. Apr 14 funnyone 1
#48 gets a win every 7 races. That's Fabulous! Apr 14 MrTinkerTrain24 6
More from around the web