Can someone give me tips on passing d...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Texas Rocks!!”

Since: Mar 07

Texas

#23 Sep 8, 2009
MISSU3 wrote:
Is this question posted by a crew member or Jeremy Mayfield? Yeah, who needs a job. Smoke the s##t and live on welfare. Perfect life.
yeah right ..welfare ha ha!! naw smoke it and sell it, drive a cadi and live in a minnie mcmansion!! as so many are already doing! sarcasm aside your post was a waste of time no one who smokes it cares if you rib them dummy , they are immune to it! one things for sure and 2 are for certain, you may not find a job (legit) but you can always sling it or mediate and guess what no pee test at all, there's always a dealing job when there just may not be any other,supply and demand.

“Texas Rocks!!”

Texas

#24 Sep 8, 2009
MISSU3 wrote:
Is this question posted by a crew member or Jeremy Mayfield? Yeah, who needs a job. Smoke the s##t and live on welfare. Perfect life.
a meth head would never want weed, speed not weed.. duh.

“Texas Rocks!!”

Texas

#25 Sep 8, 2009
can you smoke meth? thought u smoked coke.. i may be wrong on that note, i personally prefer marlboro still mayfield was foolish i must concur!

“Shoot to kill”

Since: Aug 09

Gainesville, FL

#26 Sep 8, 2009
Start off by refusing to smoke pot at least 1 year before the test. Once the test is taken continue not using weed, pot, or marijuanna for another 20 to 30 years to keep from failing a surprise test. Also try smoking pot from the burning end of the joint, I heard that this reverses the amount of thc in the body. Glad I could help!
AdamMiami

Hollywood, FL

#27 Sep 18, 2009
A friend turned me on to this product called
Whiz Clean. It works every time for me. Check your local head shop for it or Google it.
Santa_claus

Las Vegas, NV

#28 Dec 18, 2013
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas:)
Hilton Head

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#29 Dec 18, 2013
Yeah Obama will make sure we support you.
DRINKING PREACHER

Johnson City, TN

#30 Jan 9, 2014
check with Jeremy Mayfield
poncho

Hendersonville, NC

#31 Jan 9, 2014
Jake wrote:
Any suggestions on how to pass it? It's a good job.
I smoked marijuana a week ago. I need to pass a drug test in order to get a job. I was told detox helps clean out my system, but I also heard now they started to check if you used detox to pass your test. Is this true? If it is....how long will the detox be in my system for if I did drink it?
Drink your own pee till its time to take the test. I swear this this will work, trust me.
DRINKING PREACHER

Johnson City, TN

#32 Jan 11, 2014
DRINKING PREACHER wrote:
check with Jeremy Mayfield
I still say check with Jeremy or Todd Parrot , then again you could consult A.J
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#34 Mar 28, 2014
todd wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you ask them?
Have them shave your head or legs and check the hair....lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panica is a hazard to everyone on the track! 3 hr MrTinkertrain24 17
Stick a fork in Tony? 6 hr Keep your pants on 4
List Of Juniors Flaws (Sep '07) Apr 30 WWE CRASHCAR 2016 100
If you ain't first, you're last! Apr 30 Cale 11 1
"empty seats at bristol" !! Apr 29 PatrickJ 14
New site just came out give free nascar stuff (Aug '07) Apr 28 Hilton Head 10
Danica - Consistant As All Get Out Apr 27 Rich K 2
More from around the web