Can someone give me tips on passing d...

Can someone give me tips on passing drug test

Posted in the NASCAR Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jake

Houston, TX

#1 Sep 19, 2008
Any suggestions on how to pass it? It's a good job.
I smoked marijuana a week ago. I need to pass a drug test in order to get a job. I was told detox helps clean out my system, but I also heard now they started to check if you used detox to pass your test. Is this true? If it is....how long will the detox be in my system for if I did drink it?

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Sep 19, 2008
Jake wrote:
I smoked marijuana a week ago. I need to pass a drug test in order to get a job. I was told detox helps clean out my system, but I also heard now they started to check if you used detox to pass your test. Is this true? If it is....how long will the detox be in my system for if I did drink it?
What type of test are they doing? Urine, blood or hair. This might help

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_test

“Texas Rocks!!”

Since: Mar 07

Texas

#3 Sep 19, 2008
just wait a week before you take the test, you got the ike excuse and don't smoke it no more dang it!!
or sometimes they test ya and then check you again after they hire you , which then gives em grnds to fire you or have you subject to treatment and monitoring, oilfield for instance uses this practice often , they also do the pee for a me el effe method if ya follow..they will deny both but mine eyes have seen it and my lips don't lie, again don't smoke it till it's legal and so i guess i mean never. good luck anyway.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#4 Sep 19, 2008
Jake wrote:
The HTC is held in the fat tissue of your body for up to 30 days in some people. You can flush your urine tract but only time gets it out of your tissue. The best way is not to smoke the sh*t to begin with.
omi

Bonita Springs, FL

#5 Sep 21, 2008
i smoke on a sunday and the drug is on the next weeks tuesday will i be straight
tyrone biggins

Shawnee, OK

#7 Sep 29, 2008
i smoked 6 days ago and need to take a urine test in two weeks for sports, ne suggestions?
RebelChild48

Littleton, CO

#8 Sep 29, 2008
Here is a great way to pass a "Drug Test"! QUIT "doing drugs...it isnt worth it...trust me...peace

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#9 Sep 29, 2008
Hey Rebel, what's with this Nashville thing? I didn't you'd ever leave the great state of Arizona.
RebelChild48

Littleton, CO

#10 Sep 29, 2008
Whoyakidding wrote:
Hey Rebel, what's with this Nashville thing? I didn't you'd ever leave the great state of Arizona.
I dont know why it comes up Nashville, I still live in Arizona...I havent gone antwhere !!lol..Never will...my zip is still 85278...this laptop is brand new...and I havent gotten around to really do much with it...I would never leave Az.,2 races a year, an hour away...come on...what more could you ask for...lol...Nashville does sounds like a nice 'road trip' though!...Still here...peace
Whoyakidding

Raleigh, NC

#11 Sep 29, 2008
RebelChild48 wrote:
<quoted text>I dont know why it comes up Nashville, I still live in Arizona...I havent gone antwhere !!lol..Never will...my zip is still 85278...this laptop is brand new...and I havent gotten around to really do much with it...I would never leave Az.,2 races a year, an hour away...come on...what more could you ask for...lol...Nashville does sounds like a nice 'road trip' though!...Still here...peace
I didn't think you would leave Az. It's good to talk to you and hear you're doing okay. Maybe Jimmie can sew up the championship at Phoenix this year. I know you'll be there.
RebelChild48

Littleton, CO

#12 Sep 29, 2008
Whoyakidding wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't think you would leave Az. It's good to talk to you and hear you're doing okay. Maybe Jimmie can sew up the championship at Phoenix this year. I know you'll be there.
He won in April...It was so awesome...He likes our track out here, and there is a "Huge" HMS fan base too...I cant wait,everyday is one day closer to my race...((((snicker))))...And I would never move ,I love my house,and my Mt's to much...lol...I love my friends,and they would miss me way to much at "The Watering Hole"!...lol...and the Harley shop would go belly-up!lol...just got home from the Dr....I'm good ! 2.2 on my Coumadin...must be doing something right....peace

“#99 Carl Edwards fan”

Since: Jul 08

Wise, VA

#13 Sep 29, 2008
GIVE ME YOUR GOODIES

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Since: Apr 07

Las Cruces, NM

#14 Sep 29, 2008
Jake wrote:
Simple, don't do drugs!!! Duh!!!

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Since: Apr 07

Las Cruces, NM

#15 Sep 29, 2008
Whoyakidding wrote:
<quoted text>The HTC is held in the fat tissue of your body for up to 30 days in some people. You can flush your urine tract but only time gets it out of your tissue. The best way is not to smoke the sh*t to begin with.
It's THC moron, Tetrahydracannabinol!!! Put that in your pipe and smoke it, lol!!!
RebelChild48

Littleton, CO

#16 Sep 29, 2008
Homer1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What type of test are they doing? Urine, blood or hair. This might help
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_test
Hey "Homie",is that you? Thisis me, Rebel ! How the heck you doing?....peace

Since: Aug 09

Patiala, India

#17 Aug 20, 2009
outnleftfield wrote:
just wait a week before you take the test, you got the ike excuse and don't smoke it no more dang it!!
or sometimes they test ya and then check you again after they hire you , which then gives em grnds to fire you or have you subject to treatment and monitoring, oilfield for instance uses this practice often , they also do the pee for a me el effe method if ya follow..they will deny both but mine eyes have seen it and my lips don't lie, again don't smoke it till it's legal and so i guess i mean never. good luck anyway.
well there are alot of myths on how to [url=http://www.PASSDRUGTESTKI T.com]ways to pass a drug test[/url] but no one knows if they really work.
marijuana can appear up to 90 days, depending on your frequency of use.
Drink plenty of water. The more water you drink the more diluted your urine will become. If the testing company catches on to your "drink more water than a camel" scheme, the worst they will do is come back for another sample. But, by then, more time will have elapsed. Vitamin B drinks, which are heavily water-based, may also help dilute your urine as well. These can be found at your local GNC or health food store.
Take other meds. Over the counter medication, or other things your doctor may have prescribed you, may create a false positive. Tylenol, Nyquil or Sudafed may cause a false positive. If you explain that you had a cold or the flu they may not question the false-positive from your drug test. Again, worst case scenario is you buy yourself time and take it again.
cranberry juice. If you've done a lot of cocaine and you need it out of your system pronto, then a great remedy is to drink cranberry juice. Lots of it. And not diluted cocktails, but real bitter, unmixed, 100 percent cranberry juice. The antioxidants and large doses of vitamins will mask the cocaine in about a day's time.
Use another sample. This is gross, but you can try to use someone else's urine. Get someone to urinate in a zipping plastic bag for you. Then place it in your shoe (as you'll probably have to empty your pockets) then poke a small hole in the bag with a pen and empty it into the test cup. Beware that some tests need proper body heat. Again keeping it close to the body, as in stored in your buttocks, will help keep the correct temperature.
gen gen

Utica, KY

#18 Sep 2, 2009
sony seven will help u pass it tkes up to three days to get in your system but you can purchase a large bottle at any health food store. ITS NASTY but how bad do u need to pass
adammiami

Miami, FL

#20 Sep 6, 2009
get the best drug testing tea on the market.

http://www.passnextdrugtest.com
Paul

United States

#21 Sep 6, 2009
Smoke it anyways. F the world if they can't adjust.
MISSU3

Fort Worth, TX

#22 Sep 6, 2009
Is this question posted by a crew member or Jeremy Mayfield? Yeah, who needs a job. Smoke the s##t and live on welfare. Perfect life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chase Elliott 2 hr MrTinkertrain24 3
Impressed with Ryan Blaney. Hendrick Bound? Mon obama muslim 36
Stick a fork in Danica Jun 24 MrTinkertrain24 4
Driver's Future Jun 22 Cale 11 2
News NBCSN Celebrates Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s Final Rac... Jun 22 CelebratPhartzz 2
How did Larson suddenly become unstoppable? Jun 21 MrTinkertrain24 6
Earnhardt Jr. is on to NACAR ... Jun 20 MrTinkertrain24 4
More from around the web